Notices
Non Scooby Related Anything Non-Scooby related

why are women so f@*king complicated?

Search this Thread

Old 10 January 2003, 01:06 PM
jgc
Scooby Regular

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Last edited by Jason Crozier; 26 February 2005 at 10:13 AM.
Old 27 September 2003, 02:38 AM
owbow
Scooby Regular

Angry

[rant mode on]

jeez they pi55 me off, they treat you like a disposable item, then when you finally decide to tell them to f@ck off, they call you all the time, putting sex on a plate, just as you've discovered how much fun it is being single again. then one sh@g later everything is supposed to be fine and dandy and back to the same ****.

I loved the girl but hey i'm only 25, she's just gone to uni miles away and expects the long distance relationship to be just fine, when i've gotta travel up there every weekend to keep things alive, then she's calling me, when she's out on the p!ss, having fun, when i can't afford to go out, expecting a nice chat about what she's up to... WTF?

they're all the same too! it's like most of them at least are taken for special lessons in school, on how anything car-related is ****, as is any music not currentley in the charts, or not by a boy band. oh yeah and how to expect your boyfriend to be psychic, and that you must always be on a diet even if you're thin.

[rant off for now]

just a little crazy just now!
Owain
Old 27 September 2003, 03:28 AM
Gridlock Mikey
Scooby Regular

Talking

This ain't gonna help but she's off to be an ef bunny Let her go. Enjoy the scoob, have some with the loose women that come with it

Mikey <You old sweats like me, bear with me >

[Edited by Gridlock Mikey - 9/27/2003 3:42:06 AM]

[Edited by Gridlock Mikey - 9/27/2003 3:43:13 AM]
Old 27 September 2003, 04:12 AM
owbow
Scooby Regular

but i ain't got a scoob!!!

one day soon, i will, 2 b honest the lowered-to-the-floor 306 doesn't pull so bad, and once they get in, all the vibration seems to have a funny effect on em...

o.
Old 27 September 2003, 04:20 AM
Gridlock Mikey
Scooby Regular

Question

What no scoob

That's where it's all gone Pete Tong
Old 27 September 2003, 10:41 AM
Dazza01
Scooby Regular

Cool

That's Y she's of to uni, cos u ain't got a scoob...

Gridlock....where's all these LOOSE women then.....?????????

[Edited by Dazza01 - 9/27/2003 10:42:15 AM]
Old 27 September 2003, 12:50 PM
astraboy
Scooby Regular

Cool

You need to pull a raver bird mate. Thats where your going wrong.
Non raver birds just dont get it, never have, never will. Just make sure the one you pick aint too much of a wreckhead and you'll be fine.
You still coming to Hardcore heaven?
astraboy.
Old 27 September 2003, 12:54 PM
fatherpierre
Scooby Regular

They're not all the same, mate.

I was married to a selfish woman who thought she could treat me like **** and pick me up and drop me whenever she liked.

One day I just fooked off and left her.

She didn't seem to care until I met someone else, but I got over he so quickly that I just laughed in her face when she came crawling to me, begging me to come back.

Move on. Play the field and have some fun.
Old 27 September 2003, 01:00 PM
a2jcy
Scooby Regular

Cool

Women are like buses
Theres allways another one just coming DING! DING!
Old 27 September 2003, 01:10 PM
Scooby96
Scooby Regular

Men are from Mars, Women are from Venus - kinda makes sense of it all dont it
Old 27 September 2003, 05:32 PM
Kane
Scooby Regular

This will happen all the way until the "one"...she will be into cars like a beer/cider with ya, have things in common - laugh at your jokes etc, you will marry her, move in then the bollox starts all over again for a period of 3-5yrs as you both get bored with teh same things then you realise your in trouble and may split up..THEN and ONLY THEN do you actually talk to someone about how you feel and then do things to make your relationship better.. SO to recap

This is just teh tip m8 - loads more crap to come and it happends to everyone even the guys with scoobies...:-)
Old 27 September 2003, 05:33 PM
fatherpierre
Scooby Regular

LOL.

**** about a bit.
Old 27 September 2003, 06:51 PM
kevin stanton
Scooby Regular

LOL and LOL again at Mickey's comments.

Kevin
Old 27 September 2003, 07:02 PM
Daz34
Scooby Regular

Enjoy the scoob, have some with the loose women that come with it
How does this babe magnet car thing work then?? Do you have to cruise all day around supermarket car parks or something? Or do you slam the brakes on and chat to every girl that looks at you as you drive past? I would feel a bit of a tw@t dropping it into a conversation as well. I wanna know so I can utilise this untapped source of totty

Darren

[Edited by Daz34 - 9/27/2003 7:06:23 PM]
Old 27 September 2003, 07:03 PM
RB5-Black
Scooby Regular

fookin ell Kane..... might as well slit our wrist's now nothin to live for just a lot of hassle and bull .......But I've still got the scoob
Old 27 September 2003, 07:05 PM
RB5-Black
Scooby Regular

local boyracer's car park has it's hangers on and with your scoob your the king of the castle...... just wear your baseball cap
Old 28 September 2003, 08:05 AM
Kane
Scooby Regular

lol RB5 - it happends to us all m8...but you will find the right one m8. Just enjoy your youth - cause when you start heading towards 28 - you change...your body starts to fight back. This is just a few things you'll see:-

1.Hangover takes the next(whole)day to recover.

2.It costs more to get drunk than before.

3.You have hair in places you didnt have before.

4.You dont have a choice of a layin on a sunday(pressure from your GF/Mrs)

5.You stop going for lunch time drinks with mates as you cant work in the afternoon as consentration lost.

6.When you chat up girls uin clubs/pubs they are impressed you have your own house/car/good job etc then find out your age and move on.

7.OR You find out their age and make your excuses and move on..

8.Realise that clubs are not as fun as they were and like fun pubs more.

9.Start to frequent Bars where the older ladies start hitting on you( I like the secretary's the best..ohhhhhh).

10.You always end up having meals after going out at proper sitdown restraunts.

11.You start to think about getting up for work the next day during your night out...

Just a few which spring to mind..Anyone else older want to advise on changes noticed from being a whipper snapper with only worry of which BASEBALL CAP to wear???
Old 28 September 2003, 11:53 AM
rr_ww
Scooby Regular

Talking

Kane

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Only 3 years till THAT!

Somebody KILL ME NOW!

Old 28 September 2003, 01:14 PM
Kane
Scooby Regular

LMAO - you will change and not even know it...Becomes a comfort factor i reckon...:-)

You only realise whats happend when you go out with your single m8's then it hit ya in the face..LMAO
Old 28 September 2003, 07:08 PM
StickyMicky
Scooby Regular

www.s-w-t.tk
Old 01 October 2003, 01:17 AM
owbow
Scooby Regular

This will happen all the way until the "one"...she will be into cars like a beer/cider with ya, have things in common - laugh at your jokes etc, you will marry her, move in then the bollox starts all over again for a period of 3-5yrs as you both get bored with teh same things then you realise your in trouble and may split up..THEN and ONLY THEN do you actually talk to someone about how you feel and then do things to make your relationship better.. SO to recap
already done all that... decided i'm just gonna sh@g about now (despite getting back with her the weekend....)

astraboy, yes and yes mate, raver bird and hardcore heaven... definately up for both.... reckon i might find one at the other...?

Owain young free and single and going to the Ring again in November... what could be better?

Old 01 October 2003, 09:39 AM
davegtt
Scooby Senior

aii, got the same feeling atthis end bud, woman pulls her face and moans at anything I do... got home from work did loads of gardening, mopped the kitchen floor, hoovered, general tidy, washed the trusty ole renault and wen she got home I mentioned Im off ot the driving range for half hour later, that was it, Id done all this house work so I could go to the driving range aparently...WTF!!!! if I wanna go tot he driving range I fooking well will dont have to do house work to go, stupid beeatch ... women are just a strange breed and will rarely appriciate a mans doing. believe it or not I probably do more house work than her and she moans at me still. she moans shes tired all the time but today for example she dont start work til 1:30 this arvo... so shes lay in bed now and tonite she'll moan that shes tired, try getting up in the mornings ya stupid woman...

Im rambling now so I'll shut up...lol

been offered 5k for my renault 5 so I mite be joining the scooby world soon
Old 01 October 2003, 11:00 AM
austen_wrx
Scooby Regular

LOL at Kane, that is so true!!!

Davegt, i get the same all the time, work my bollox off decorating the house then get a rollocking for going to the football every other week!!
Old 01 October 2003, 12:50 PM
boxst
Scooby Regular

StickyMicky:

That's an interesting website! A few years in therapy could probably help the person who runs it.....

(all women are snakes apparently!)

Steve.
Old 01 October 2003, 02:23 PM
C
Scooby Regular

Boxst - its Stickymickys site lol!
Old 01 October 2003, 03:12 PM
HumptyDumpty
Scooby Regular

this is why I need to find out where her g-spot is, she says she's gonna start looking elsewhere soon??
Old 01 October 2003, 03:55 PM
Gridlock Mikey
Scooby Regular

Wink

How does this babe magnet car thing work then?? Do you have to cruise all day around supermarket car parks or something? Or do you slam the brakes on and chat to every girl that looks at you as you drive past? I would feel a bit of a tw@t dropping it into a conversation as well. I wanna know so I can utilise this untapped source of totty

Dude, it's like this <Puts his arm round Darren's shoulder>

If you go to cruises, you'll end up pulling ikkle girls who need to be home before 10pm. They may look the part under the McDonalds lighting with undercar neon making thier skimpy clothes look invisible But the fact is, they are dull, giggly and illegal (Mind you, that might be just the ticket for you )

Jamming ya brakes on achieves three things:
1) It wears ya brake pads unneccesarily
2) You get beeped at and nearly cause accidents
3) You look like you can't drive and it's assumed that the scoob is wasted on you
In all three cases, it don't help you pull.

Dropping it into conversation.

Well starting off with "I've got a Subaru" is guaranteed to be met with "A what?" or"Oh, that's nice or " All three i'm sure you'll agree are not really acceptable if you are on the pull.
I've found it best to not even mention it unless asked directly, then answer in a non excited way (Although you'll be dying to Shout out "IMPREZA TURBO 0-60 in Blah blah balah WRC, AWD, Blah,Blah,Blah Dead fast, Spoilers, boost gauges " ) "Nothing special, just a 4 door practical number" and then leave it at that. If she enquires more, beware! She maybe trying to suss out the size of your wallet and anything other than BMW, Porsche,Ferrari etc may be the end of the date However, she may just like cars. If she keeps on about the car, ask her why it's so important (Nicely as it gives you a conversation topic, which if worked well can last for a good 10 minutes )
If you really can't help ya self then just tell her. DO NOT call it a scoob or a scooby, she'll say "what?" you have to say it again, she asks why, you have to say Scooby Doo = Subaru, now how bloody silly do you feel

If she doesn't push it, leave it because if you do pull her, she'll see it in the morning when you are taking her home anyway Again, coolness is required, don't boot it round roundabouts and ya favorite bend. It WILL scare her! Only boot it in a straight line, near her house. She'll love it and want more
Drop her off, don't ask for her number, she'll ask for yours because She want's another go in the car

Job Jobbed

Mikey
Old 01 October 2003, 04:01 PM
lpski1
Scooby Regular

Mikey, sounds like you have it down to a T !!
Old 01 October 2003, 06:07 PM
megane girl
Scooby Newbie

just wanted to say that not all girls are complicated.

Quick Reply: why are women so f@*king complicated?