Online trainer shops

Search this Thread

Old 10 December 2003, 08:59 AM
sammyh
Scooby Regular
Support Scoobynet!
Support Scoobynet!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Need to buy a few pairs for me and the misses Nike and Reebok especially, any one know any good online stores? the cheaper the better then she'll think i've spent loads on her
Old 10 December 2003, 09:01 AM
corradoboy
Scooby Regular

Thumbs up

http://www.mandmsports.com/

[Edited by corradoboy - 12/10/2003 9:02:10 AM]
Old 10 December 2003, 09:13 AM
Scooby96
Scooby Regular

Newitts.

Or Jags for cheap end of line stuff
Old 10 December 2003, 09:20 AM
iDLe*
Scooby Regular

You want yor run of the mill sneakers or something special?

Run of the mill - Ebay is good or E-Sports which is part of crappy littlewoods but they do have the Air Max 2003 in Silver for £80 - still £120 in the high street. JD Sports and Footlocker get the best of the re release stock so check them online or at the store. Nike.com Europe is awesome, you can spec up some nice trainers on there, totally customise em and get em sent in about 28 days. At the moment Nike is releasing Lavadomes again, Air Force 1's are all over the shop and Nike ACG Wildwoods will be big next year.

And that's the regular selection!

For something special you need to be looking at Crooked Tongues - one of the best Sneaker sites around - have a look at the Nike Lazer project, amazing new shoes with Lazer etched designs, they are too cool but you'll find it hard to get a pair, they made a one of pair for Michael Jordans birthday too which was cool. There is a chap in Bethnal Green who gets a lot of special editions and originals - I got a pair of Air Max 97's in Silver from him and they were originals from 97 - I paid £150 and they were so rare at the time, a year later they re-released them at £120 and they were massive!! He's called Mr Sneaker - http://www.mrsneaker.com/

And if you want to get some really exclusive trainers you'll need to get out to Japan or surf some crazy sites - this is an example of one site that has a stack of Wildwoods..http://www.rakuten.co.jp/icefield/432380/525591/

Also search Worldwide on Ebay as you can get some realy bargains - I picked up some Malaysian Edition 97's for $60 including delivery which was awesome, they were so rare some punk nicked em on holiday in Miami in the summer

Sorry to go on and on but I love my sneakers!