Notices
Non Scooby Related Anything Non-Scooby related

help me please

Search this Thread

Old 31 December 2003, 04:50 AM
^OPM^
Scooby Regular

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
im drunk again as usual not by choice but cos i have to be-why when im drunk do i get so down-im 33 good job own house 2 cars and not a loan in site so money is no prob-but my head im hated i know so i know im pushing luck asking anyone to answer me-but my is it depression or just attention seeking yes i burn myself for attention cant cut myself as dont like blood but burn i can do-i was on prozac and it helped for the 7 weeks i stopped drinking but then i started to was em down with vodka and it daint work then-i want to sort of drinking but chatting on chat rooms is nearest i get to a social life-sad i know i am i admit it-i should go im boring u
Old 31 December 2003, 08:34 AM
Simon Lau
Scooby Regular

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Cool

this is a non-scooby related topic?! might as well reply since i've read your post!

^OPM^, i've heard about people suffering from cronic depression and seek attention as a source for security. i don't want to be direct, but do you fit into this category? how bad is your depression and after what stage do you get out of the duldrums?

sounds to me you have everything a normal life could ask for apart from a companion do you have a girlfriend? if you're feeling lonely you could be turning to chatrooms as a source of meeting people. don't worry this is the the information suoerhighway and communication by chatrooms is part of that but people you get to know may not be who they seem on the Net compared to reality. I suppose you can get good and bad days and it can become very addictive.

this is my doctor/psychologist mode ...am i talking bollox or what? i woke up not long ago...