Notices
Non Scooby Related Anything Non-Scooby related

Blinder m-06HP jammer- anyone here use one ??

Search this Thread

Old 21 May 2004, 04:28 PM
jono300
Scooby Regular

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Blinder m-06HP jammer- anyone here use one ??

Just wondering if there are any other members on here who use the blinder m-06 laser jammer ?? the one that fires its jamming signal constantly as opposed to the lrc100, etc type which fire for around 5 seconds and then resett themselves this m-06 model obviously requiring an additional switch so that it can be turned on / off where appropriate !!!

I know there are a few members within who use the newer blinder m-10 etc model with good results achieved !! but just wondering if anyone else here use this particular model ( m-06HP ) which was for sale within both the scoobyshop on here and also e-bay etc, etc.

cheers,
Old 31 May 2004, 04:54 PM
jono300
Scooby Regular

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by jono300
Just wondering if there are any other members on here who use the blinder m-06 laser jammer ?? the one that fires its jamming signal constantly as opposed to the lrc100, etc type which fire for around 5 seconds and then resett themselves this m-06 model obviously requiring an additional switch so that it can be turned on / off where appropriate !!!

I know there are a few members within who use the newer blinder m-10 etc model with good results achieved !! but just wondering if anyone else here use this particular model ( m-06HP ) which was for sale within both the scoobyshop on here and also e-bay etc, etc.

cheers,
Due to fit my blinder m-06HP diffuser tomorrow morning, anyone had the pleasure off fitting this actual unit to there car ?? would appreciatte any advice ??

cheers,
john..