Non Scooby Related Anything Non-Scooby related

FAO Those who voted for BNP/ were thinking about voting BNP

Search this Thread

Old 16 July 2004, 05:06 PM
farmer1
Scooby Regular

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default FAO Those who voted for BNP/ were thinking about voting BNP

Do you regret voting for them after last nights programme or do you still stand my your decision.
Old 16 July 2004, 05:12 PM
scoobybitch
Scooby Regular

I didn't vote for anyone but I agreed with some of the things they said and disagreed with other parts. I don't think its right that people can come into our country and get given houses etc by the government when those of us who were born here are working our ***** off and getting naf all from the government aprt from empty promises.
Old 16 July 2004, 05:49 PM
alcazar
Scooby Regular

Received 27 Likes on 25 Posts
Unhappy

And I can only echo what scoobybitch said above:

Alcazar
Old 16 July 2004, 05:57 PM
ProperCharlie
Scooby Regular

Originally Posted by scoobybitch
people can come into our country and get given houses etc by the government
little example: the shop at the end of my road is run by Kurds. They left turkey as they were relentlessly persecuted by the turkish authorities. their family is now scattered all over the world, depending on where they were able to get residency or asylum.

they open the shop at 8 am and stay open to 11pm, seven days a week. they never take any holiday (can't afford it). they are polite and courteous at all times. if they don't have somethign that i want, they will get it for me by the next day. they reserve the papers for my missus. when we take our daughter in there they give her little sweets and lollies, even though she's too young to eat them. they frequently take off the small change from the price, as a gesture of good will.

compare this to many who were born here, who sit around watching sky in their council houses, waiting for their latest sprog to pop out so they can get a bit more in benefits.

you can't generalise - there's good and bad everywhere. and you can't believe what politicians tell you, either.

Last edited by ProperCharlie; 16 July 2004 at 08:41 PM.
Old 16 July 2004, 07:58 PM
scoobybitch
Scooby Regular

This is a classic case of what a few do spoil it for the others. There are those that come to England for an easy ride but again there are those that come here for help. I agree British people arn't perfect and we all know that some people get themselves pregnant on purpose to get a council house and benefits.
By the way I dont have a council house, I have my own house that I bought myself 3 years ago when I was 18, I don't have any kids and I'm not on any benefits. I work my **** off for what I've got - as do your local paper shop owners. Its that scavving ****s that annoy the life out of me. Its a shame that the families that come over and work hard are stereotyped.
Old 16 July 2004, 08:11 PM
matt85
Scooby Regular

Agree 100% with ProperCharlie.
Old 16 July 2004, 08:21 PM
mj
Scooby Regular

well said PC, only an idiot could argue that your kurdish shopkeepers should not be here.

its the lazy ******* freeloaders that get my goat, be they *english* or not.
Old 16 July 2004, 08:38 PM
Scooby96
Scooby Regular

spot on mj
Old 16 July 2004, 08:49 PM
moses
BANNED
Support Scoobynet!

mj and pc well said

u know last week i got 2 lazy arsed scots joiners who needed his mate to come up to do a job, my own joiner was away on hols and it was a day and a halves work, i no, coz i do my own shops up with my joiner etc etc.

so they quoted me 500 quid and said alot to do will take a week and i said sure will give u a call mate

and i saw an advert of a joiner company in the glasgow extra paper, i phoned the guy and he sounded foreign, i thought he was chinese

but when he came to have a look at the job, i met him, his name was victor and he is a russian and been here for a few yrs, done good , earned a living and owns his joinery company.

very honest guy, and what a brill worker, i asked him how much will u take, he said 60 quid wont take long and i said ok take 100 mate and he was shocked, i said its cool , i like u and your honest so take it

he done the job and man let me tell u, he done an awesome job

just give some of these guys a chance and i swear they wanna do good and earn a living and not screw the goverment like our own people in the uk, who can afford designer clothes , those bloody chavs and dole scroungers and can afford a season ticket to their footie team but cant bother to work.

i have nothing against the good ones, just the ones who misuse our generosity and misuse our silly immigration policy.

i watched the programme, bnp talk loads of garbage, i spoke to nick a few times, he is just afraid of loosing the white people to islam.

and also their are more muslims in the uk than any other ethnic minority so he can only attack the majority of the ethnic minority and he knows legally if he doesnt attack them racially he can say something about them religiously, a clever man indeed.

he spoke about islamification of the west haha it was a laugh, no one is forcing anyone or putting a gun to their head.

whats happening in the asian countries and poor countries in africa, missionaries go with food, and try to convert, is that not christianising those countries and then exploit them for their diamond and other materials
Old 16 July 2004, 08:50 PM
the_boy
Scooby Regular

I wouldn't say it was small minority, particular in recent cases. Not that I agree with the BNP but it's got to the state where whites are seen as a minority in their own country and treated as second class citizens.

Case in point was the Afghan terrorsists who forced an aircraft to land in the UK. They claimed Asylum as soon as they touched our soil and after several trials and appeals they have been allowed to stay in this country. According to reports this has cost the taxpayer £37 million and they are now staying in a £200, 000 house in London with additional housing and NHS benefits etc

I couldn't get that even if I tried, I'm slugging my guts out and can't even afford to buy a 2 bedroomed flat never mind a house.

If I want to live in NZ (like I hope to some day) then not only do I have to meet a stringent points system but I also have to provide evidence that I haveenough funds to live on so that I'm not sponging off the state when I get there.

Last edited by the_boy; 16 July 2004 at 08:53 PM.
Old 16 July 2004, 08:52 PM
davyboy
Scooby Regular

Nice post moses!
Old 16 July 2004, 09:20 PM
unclebuck
Scooby Regular

FAO Those who voted for BNP/ were thinking about voting BNP
I wouldn't bother. Barcleys just froze all their bank accounts. That's game over for them

Old 16 July 2004, 09:22 PM
moses
BANNED
Support Scoobynet!

i agree what u are saying the_boy nice nick by the way and i agree our policy is shambles big time, its pathetic, the way its going , it has to be stopped, even the french let the asylum seekers on to the trucks and run onthe railway tracks as long as its not a headache for those cnts.

but u cant blame it on just these asylum seekers, look at our own, what r they doing for themselves, nothing and they want to blame it on others, i noticed one thing, these asylum seekers are always looking for jobs and do better jobs and less chance of stealing coz they know they cant afford to mess around and will work hard coz they know they need to bring the food to their table, if they dont, they will get screwed.

yes i do agree the war is over in some parts and they should be going back home, and its silly some of them are still making excuses that people are after them , which is b-o-l-l-o-c-ks.

and that guy who stitched his mouth, i would have let him die, he wants to be an ****, let him be one, it aint our problem.

but i do sympathise with the poor, if i was poor and wanted to better my life i would have gone somewhere , i was born here, im lucky i guess, these guys aint.

its like us, if we get offered 10k more and a better life in another country, we will not think twice leaving this country to look for a job, aint that right, many of us do that all the time.

my mate paul aka rice rocket says to me, moses how come, u are still young but u know so much about business, u are working day and night and know the in;s and outs, i said bros, when we were young, we werent allowed to mess around go to nightclubs or mess our money on gambling and drink with our mates

we used to work and put that money aside for business or a car, asian boys love their cars, u may notice alot of them are young and have awesome cars, coz its the only thing they have, their dads put then in a shop or throw them in the university , depriving them of being a footie player or a boxer or anything and they turn out to be successful in other ways if not a dream footie player.

i didnt have time to mess around, i have been working since i was 11 , u may notice some asian shops u go to, dads out doing cash and carry lil boy and his sisters are behind the counter working

and when their older the bnp show young white kids, look at these pak** driving around in fancy cars and owning shops,what they forget to tell them is their working hard big time.

and yes many young white kids want a job and work hard, but their parents dont even know what they do and where they hang around , yes we have the same problem too in the asian community, but u know what i mean, weekend is a blessing all the money u guys save gets blown on drink and night clubbing.

in order to do well in this world, u need to sacrifice some stuff and thats how it goes, but dont blame it on some innocent asylum seekers.

like i said i do agree 100% our policies have to be hammered, and chucked, their messed up.

and thanks davy, hardly see u mate, still got your porker say hi to clare and holly too , u guys have a cool weekend
Old 16 July 2004, 09:38 PM
davyboy
Scooby Regular

Originally Posted by moses
and thanks davy, hardly see u mate, still got your porker say hi to clare and holly too , u guys have a cool weekend
Still got it.............and I am telling them right now!

Cheers dude
Old 16 July 2004, 09:42 PM
moses
BANNED
Support Scoobynet!

Thumbs up

thanks bros nice one

and u all take care and see u guys soon

need to close up the shop

cheers
Old 16 July 2004, 09:53 PM
Suresh
Scooby Regular

Received 2 Likes on 1 Post
Cool

moses,
Good to see you back mate and for once, bringing things into the right perspective and making perfect sense too!

The USA is the world's biggest and most successful economy. It is also an economy built on immigration. I reckon if Europe is only a little bit selective in the immigrants it allows (only those willing to work, please), we'll continue to be ok here too.

Suresh
Old 16 July 2004, 09:55 PM
Ted Maul
Scooby Regular

moses speaking da truth.
Old 16 July 2004, 10:01 PM
gareth123
Scooby Regular

Originally Posted by unclebuck
I wouldn't bother. Barcleys just froze all their bank accounts. That's game over for them
Barclays freezing the accounts of a bunch of racists? Irony alert.
Old 16 July 2004, 10:07 PM
the_boy
Scooby Regular

Nice post Moses.

Think it's also a case of the politicians really not giving a ****. They earn a large crust and don't have to bother much with us commoners so why should they care what goes on beneath the surface...
Old 16 July 2004, 11:43 PM
Buzzer
Scooby Regular

Reminds me of when i served my time as a Joiner.

I was placed with a Polish chap called Stephan. I cant pronounce his surname name but it sounded like Grappelli, so that was his name

Many a time i would get to site at 8.00am only to find Stephan sat in the back of a cop car in handcuffs. It seemed he used to get caught at around 6.00am breaking into the job to WORK

A few lads always used to back his story up and let him go. The next problem was trying to get him to go home at 4.30pm. We virtually had to drag him off the site kicking and screaming

BTW he was 63 years old when i met him. He was in the Arnheim parachute drop in operation Market Garden and landed on the wrong side of the bridge He was then put in a Russian salt mine until he escaped to England.

Sadly he died just 9 months after retiring. He was a top bloke and always said "If you can do an honest days work, you can look anyone in the eye as your equal".

Sorry, ranting
Old 16 July 2004, 11:49 PM
unclebuck
Scooby Regular

BTW he was 63 years old when i met him. He was in the Arnheim parachute drop in operation Market Garden and landed on the wrong side of the bridge
Poles are the good guys. They are always 'on side'. Many flew with the 'The Few' in the Battle Of Britain.

UB
Old 17 July 2004, 01:03 AM
ProperCharlie
Scooby Regular

Thumbs up

some really top posts on this thread. going to sleep happy.

Old 17 July 2004, 01:10 AM
moses
BANNED
Support Scoobynet!

thanks suresh and lol hello ted long time no see shabat shalom have a nice one mate

and thanks the_boy, pls tell us your name i cant call u that all the time

only thing i really care for us our elders in this country, they get treated like scum, i wanna burn these councils and goverments, who cant even look after our war vets and their widows, makes u sick how our elders get treated in this country and i want to cleanse these parasite chavs in all our communties, the neds, the wanna be al capones, carlito;s mafia, original gangsta crap. pi55es me off, the silly f***king handshakes

asian gansta's= al capones, mafia, carlito
white gangs= chavs and neds
blacks= original gangsta pimp daddies
they need to be sorted
Old 17 July 2004, 01:11 AM
Lord Shrek
Scooby Regular

get rid of the nova and saxo boys and britain will be great again

Old 17 July 2004, 01:13 AM
moses
BANNED
Support Scoobynet!

one more thing

u guys must see alot of guys who work in garages and with pikey builders and other buildings, their workers cant speak english properly, u know who they are dont u, their innocent asylum seekers who get paid a tenner for 8 hrs work

its sad, its happening alot in glasgow, builders and garage tuning places treat them as slaves and pay they peanuts.

it aint all paradise for these guys.

the b@stard pikey who did my driveway and messed it up and ranaway he used to hire asylum seekers , no insurance for them and used to get them to do the scaffolding and do stuff , dangerous stuff but thats how they treat these people, like slaves and animals
Old 17 July 2004, 01:14 AM
moses
BANNED
Support Scoobynet!

i agree shrek and also get rid of the chavs hanging around at shop corners and play parks

their girlfriends have a big gob only way to shut it is to stick something big in it and make them work hard
Old 17 July 2004, 01:16 AM
Lord Shrek
Scooby Regular

thats who norris employ isnt it moses to build your 1000bhp evo?

Old 17 July 2004, 01:17 AM
Abdabz
Scooby Regular

Location: Tellins, Home of Super Leagues finest, and where a "split" is not all it seems.

Anyone with tw@t window washer lights should be burnt - then the wererererlld will be as one.... (John Lennon 1979)
Old 17 July 2004, 01:21 AM
Lord Shrek
Scooby Regular

wtf you on about boy?

case dismissed...NEXT!!!!!
Old 17 July 2004, 01:22 AM
Abdabz
Scooby Regular

Location: Tellins, Home of Super Leagues finest, and where a "split" is not all it seems.

Before your time todler girl.....

Shrek dismissed...NEXT!!!!!

Quick Reply: FAO Those who voted for BNP/ were thinking about voting BNP