Non Scooby Related Anything Non-Scooby related

Chelsea FC

Search this Thread

Old 31 March 2005, 08:26 PM
idf101
Scooby Regular

Received 4 Likes on 2 Posts
Question Chelsea FC

Is there anyone on here who has a season ticket for the Blues and does not think they will be renewing next season?
I would be intrested in buying there renewal would prefer Mathew Harding stand but would consider lower west.

Cheers.

Ps I am not a new supporter because they are sucessful this year (Supported since i was 8),its just that i can now afford to buy a season ticket!!
Old 31 March 2005, 08:29 PM
moses
BANNED
Support Scoobynet!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

i luv chelsea more so i luv john terry the ideal captain and jose mourhinho guy is class
Old 31 March 2005, 08:39 PM
idf101
Scooby Regular

Moses,
I can honestly say i never thought i would agree with you 100% but you live and learn!

Best Regards.
Old 31 March 2005, 08:42 PM
moses
BANNED
Support Scoobynet!

Originally Posted by idf101
Moses,
I can honestly say i never thought i would agree with you 100% but you live and learn!

Best Regards.

lol i know mate, were both from the opposite side arent we but hey peace mate, God willing their will be peace in our lands and im happy its getting somewhere i hope to God it does and also mourinho was their promoting peace between palestinian and israeli children, nearly had me in tears, awesome stuff , one day we shall all walk into each others lands in peace and harmony and check out the lands of our ancestors and go to the tombs and holy places

may it be soon

peace , salam and shalom
Old 31 March 2005, 08:50 PM
idf101
Scooby Regular

You are right, too much blood has been spilt on every side and i really hope that a new dawn is rising and the sun will shine upon all in the holy land.
Go in Peace.

Shalom Alechem.

Ps I take you dont have a saeson ticket you want to sell!!!
Old 31 March 2005, 10:13 PM
moses
BANNED
Support Scoobynet!

You are right, too much blood has been spilt on every side and i really hope that a new dawn is rising and the sun will shine upon all in the holy land.
Go in Peace.

Shalom Alechem.

Ps I take you dont have a saeson ticket you want to sell!!!

peace to u too bros walaykum asalam

and lol mate im up here in scotland too far celtic is my first team of course
Old 31 March 2005, 10:30 PM
555 Markus
Scooby Regular

Smile

Is there anyone on here who has a season ticket for the Blues and does not think they will be renewing next season?
I would be intrested in buying there renewal would prefer Mathew Harding stand but would consider lower west.

Cheers.

Ps I am not a new supporter because they are sucessful this year (Supported since i was 8),its just that i can now afford to buy a season ticket!!
Why don't you try CFC direct? Theres around 25,000 season tickets there, and when it comes to renewal, there should be a few tickets available. Last summer (renewals had to be in by May I think) they issued new season tickets. You might struggle getting a ticket in the Matthew Harding, but I'd have thought you'd be ok with the west lower.

The cost of a new season ticket is usually only about £20-30 more expensive than the renewal rate. I've had a season ticket for 15 years, and my east upper ticket was around £800 for this season. Still its been worth every penny!! Prices are supposed to be rising by about 5% cos CFC obviously need the money .

The other benefit of getting the season ticket is that at the start of the season you can state you want tickets to all the home cup ties.... it solves loads of aggro trying to apply for tickets such as Barcelona, Bayern etc.

Mark