Notices
Non Scooby Related Anything Non-Scooby related

Thieving Chav Gits - what's the solution?

Search this Thread

Old 07 June 2005, 05:16 PM
bzz
Scooby Regular

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Thieving Chav Gits - what's your solution?

OK people, time to let it all out......
What's your solution to stop (or at least try and stop) thieving chav barstuds who steal, damage, intimidate and generally make everyone's life a misery?
I'll start the ball rolling - or should i say *****, after i cut em off!!

Last edited by bzz; 07 June 2005 at 06:08 PM.
Old 07 June 2005, 05:18 PM
scarey
Scooby Regular

bullet
Old 07 June 2005, 05:20 PM
Abdabz
Scooby Regular

Location: Tellins, Home of Super Leagues finest, and where a "split" is not all it seems.

half a mile high concrete walls around council estates (with no doors) filled with boiling tar to the depth of 1/4 of a mile...
Job Done
Old 07 June 2005, 05:21 PM
Scooby Snacks 23
Scooby Regular

Crucifiction's too good for them sir.
Old 07 June 2005, 06:44 PM
TyPe~~R
Scooby Regular

I have a Bandog, a mix of the best guard dogs in the world. He is better than any clifford or high walls etc... He will eat your chav body if u touch me scoob raaaaaaaaa!!!!!!!!! lol
Old 07 June 2005, 06:45 PM
murfs
Scooby Regular

6000 volts.
Old 07 June 2005, 07:14 PM
Neilo
Scooby Regular

only 6000?
Old 07 June 2005, 07:18 PM
Warthog
Scooby Regular

Trunk Monkey

http://www.trunkmonkey.com/content/view/45/51/
Old 07 June 2005, 07:20 PM
phelpsa
Scooby Regular

Bare fists, alot more fun
Old 07 June 2005, 08:34 PM
timmyajmy93wrx
Scooby Regular

you could introduce them to your new best mate... mr baseball bat!!!
Old 07 June 2005, 11:29 PM
Mrs WRX
Scooby Regular

Originally Posted by Abdabz
half a mile high concrete walls around council estates (with no doors) filled with boiling tar to the depth of 1/4 of a mile...
Job Done
Yeah thanks mate, i live in a council estate (not my first choice of venue) but i am no Chav and dont steal or cause mither. I work hard for everything i own. Cheers for that.
Old 08 June 2005, 12:06 AM
Luminous
Scooby Regular

Pull the deserving people out of the council estates, add the chavs in from outside, then fill it with boiling tar
Old 08 June 2005, 12:20 AM
rizzy
BANNED

bum them.
Old 08 June 2005, 01:07 AM
bzz
Scooby Regular

Originally Posted by Warthog
PMSL
Old 08 June 2005, 01:11 AM
bzz
Scooby Regular

Originally Posted by Mrs WRX
Yeah thanks mate, i live in a council estate (not my first choice of venue) but i am no Chav and dont steal or cause mither. I work hard for everything i own. Cheers for that.
So how do you feel about the chav gits that give council estates a bad name, and what is YOUR solution.....? (if it's any consolation, i do think it's a little unfair to tar all council estates with the chav brush, as where I live, there are plenty of chavs in the more 'well-to-do' areas aswell!!)
Old 08 June 2005, 03:45 AM
scooby-si
Scooby Regular

Location: 2005 sso, 1/4 finals,3rd in 60ft; 2004 sso,semi finals,2nd in 60ft time; 2003 standard car 2nd 60ft

3x2 around the back of there heads or 4x3 up the backside with splinters
Old 08 June 2005, 07:54 AM
Mrs WRX
Scooby Regular

Originally Posted by bzz
So how do you feel about the chav gits that give council estates a bad name, and what is YOUR solution.....? (if it's any consolation, i do think it's a little unfair to tar all council estates with the chav brush, as where I live, there are plenty of chavs in the more 'well-to-do' areas aswell!!)
Well obviously i dont think it is right to blame council estates and the people who live on them as ALL bad. I have lived here for 3 years and i have never had any mither or hassle. There is hardly any crime and the people are nice, it is a nice peaceful place to live. But as many as there are nice decent hard working people on here there is also the pikey scum who give the place a bad name. My brother bought his house a few years ago in a nice area and he has had nothing but problems, his car getting vandalised, the neighbours kids in large gangs at night, vandalism etc.

My solution would be to build a new large estate on an island somewhere and put all the scum of society into it and once you are in, there is no getting out.
Old 08 June 2005, 09:27 AM
richs2891
Scooby Regular

Bullet and compulsary Sterilisation for the parents !

Probabaly would not be too popular ! - but would solve the problem in both the long and short term

Richard
Old 08 June 2005, 09:37 AM
Scrappydoo2003
Scooby Regular

How about an effective crime and punishment system..? It amazes me when these scumbags get caught countless times and let off with a slapped wrist.. how many times do they have to be a thieving tw@t before being locked up and the keys thrown away..??
Old 08 June 2005, 09:44 AM
LIDDO
Scooby Regular

Send them to Iraq, with "I LOVE THE WEST" tattoo'd on their foreheads, and one saying "Shoot here" with an arrow pointing to their bum holes
Old 08 June 2005, 09:51 AM
LIDDO
Scooby Regular

OR! Strip them naked, tie them to the back of the model of the car they stole or damaged (ie Impreza), then do a quarter mile as fast as possible. At the end of the quarter mile, untie them, and then role them in a salt pit (as opposed to sand pit) just to see if they shrivel like slugs do

Beat that
Old 08 June 2005, 10:04 AM
rb5ban91r
Scooby Regular

good thing is.... we can now say we were using reasonble force IF we catch them. i mean ask most coppers would they turn a blind eye to you if they seen a chav ******* breaking into your car.

we should employ the same ethics as other countrys.... i.e

eygyt : guy steal handbag of tourist gets caught, what happens he get his feet lashed and rubbed with salt for running away and one his hands cut of for stealing the bag.

me introduce in no uncertain terms to mr slugger louisville slugger ( baseball bat) although i've been told baseball bats are no good as there too big rounders bats are much more effective .

and make some bloody law that makes the victims of car crime totally immune to the law if they find someone breaking into there car.

prison is far too good for them.... after all its the likes of us that have to pay for it anyway so we get hit either way... nope make them pay the hard way cut a hand off and make them go in chain gangs resurfacing the roads...

/end of rant
Old 08 June 2005, 10:07 AM
rb5ban91r
Scooby Regular

just for the record i'm 28, and no i'm no chav and i could live in a better area to be honest, but i get on okayish with the "chavs" around here. i think its a respect thing. they know there mark i know mine. they start snooping i start hunting ..
Old 08 June 2005, 11:12 AM
Leslie
Scooby Regular

Charge their parents for the damage!

Bring back the birch.

Les
Old 08 June 2005, 11:40 AM
ajm
Scooby Regular

Originally Posted by Leslie
Charge their parents for the damage!

Bring back the birch.

Les
Old 08 June 2005, 12:57 PM
Holy Ghost
Scooby Regular

Thumbs up

1. a government not wracked by trendy urban PC liberal to55ers
2. a police force that's allowed to do its job
Old 08 June 2005, 02:06 PM
vindaloo
Scooby Regular

Default More fuel on the fire :)

Don't Let your dog out

Go doggy go!
Old 08 June 2005, 03:07 PM
Markus
Scooby Regular

Police armed with Tasers, and the ability to use them on the little scumbags. Severe punishment for anti-social behavior, ie; prison, but not a cushy type of affair, hard labour (think chain gangs) no luxuries (you're meant to be there to be punished, not to have a holiday). "Re-education" ala what is performed on Alex in "A Clockwork Orange" with the addition that it should actually work, which alas it did not do in Alex's case.

Bring back corporal punishment in schools, so we can re-educate the next generation to wipe out this vicious circle.

I think we need to take a look at how we dealt with children and teenagers about 20 - 40 years ago, and see if there are lessons we can learn from these days.

Personally I think sending kids down the mines, or a bit of National Service might instill a bit of respect in them.

We have a lot more freedom than our parents did, and that is a good thing, however, there does need to be some control, and this is what is lacking, to *******ise the Pirreli tagline "Freedom is nothing without control"

A bit too Big Brother like? Sounding a bit like a certain chap with a dodgy tache? (and I'm not talking about anyone called "Sanchez" here ) Perhaps, but maybe getting overly tough is the way to go.
Old 08 June 2005, 04:27 PM
paulr
Scooby Regular

A big brother style prison and we get to vote on who gets the electric chair first.

Of course all proceeds go to starving kids in Africa.........
Old 08 June 2005, 04:50 PM
Abdabz
Scooby Regular

Location: Tellins, Home of Super Leagues finest, and where a "split" is not all it seems.
Lightbulb

Originally Posted by Mrs WRX
Well obviously i dont think it is right to blame council estates and the people who live on them as ALL bad. I have lived here for 3 years and i have never had any mither or hassle. There is hardly any crime and the people are nice, it is a nice peaceful place to live. But as many as there are nice decent hard working people on here there is also the pikey scum who give the place a bad name. My brother bought his house a few years ago in a nice area and he has had nothing but problems, his car getting vandalised, the neighbours kids in large gangs at night, vandalism etc.

My solution would be to build a new large estate on an island somewhere and put all the scum of society into it and once you are in, there is no getting out.
Apologies for my sweeping statement - meant somewhat in jest. My mums family and my wifey's family come from council estates so I didnt mean it quite that seriously.
I live almost adjacent to a council estate and the only reason my car gets keyed and the mirrors get kicked off is because of scum from said estate making their way home after getting bladdered on the park etc... Course they never seem to damage things on their own estate though..."Dont take from your own" and all that...
I truly believe that there should be a license you have to acquire through a series of tests before you should be allowed to have kids...Look at the hassle it is to adopt - paperwork - interviews etc but any crap-to-be parent has a 30second shuffle and woops another subhuman is born...Those who have children without a license should be forced to hand them over to the authorities - where, err, they can be the supply chain for those physically unable to procreate but who have passed the tests... Sorted...
Vote for me

Quick Reply: Thieving Chav Gits - what's the solution?