Notices
Non Scooby Related Anything Non-Scooby related

Planning advice required. Saxoboy?

Search this Thread

Old 22 July 2005, 10:44 AM
messiah
Scooby Regular

Location: Surviving as a soldier of fortune on the Los Angeles underground...
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Question Planning advice required. Saxoboy?

I'm wanting to get the plans for my extension into planning in the next week or so but I have a small Q.

We have a garage separate from the house - it's a double garage although one half is ours and the other half belongs to next door. I plan to flatten our half to make way for the extension and then make good to the neighbours half. I've spoken to my neighbour who said "Do what you want as long as I have a garage at the end of it" - we get on quite well so no probs as my original plan was to demolish both and rebuild them in a more convenient spot (my neighbour is round the corner and the garage is at a 45deg angle to both property's).

As I am affecting my neighbours property, do I have to have anything in writing to accompany my application? If she has since changed her mind can I still do my extension anyway?

Can't ask her at the minute as she's on holiday but as a few houses are up for sale opposite I want to get the plans passed while the current owners don't give a **** what happens...