Scooby Regular

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

83 and counting
Old 23 July 2005, 12:07 PM
moses
BANNED
Support Scoobynet!

makes me sad i woke up this morn and **** this happens, it was supposed to be a very peaceful place and a nice holiday and secured resort, i was planning if i ever live past 50 i would like to live their for a couple of yrs

their problem is with the government , blow them up why innocent holiday folk, *******s
Old 23 July 2005, 12:19 PM
ScooBStu
Scooby Regular

Scared the cr@ap out of me - We were considering going there at the beginning of the school holidays but my gf said no in the end as she was worried about bombings - even though it was relatively safe (alegedly). I was annoyed as I really wanted to go - I am very glad now!!!
Old 23 July 2005, 12:23 PM
STi-Frenchie
Scooby Regular

We were thinking about visiting next year for a spot of diving
Old 23 July 2005, 12:41 PM
ScooBStu
Scooby Regular

These people dont do themselves any favours do they???

You are muslim and go blow yourself up in England - People start avoiding Muslims - understandably.

You blow yourself up in Egypt and cause problems due to lack of jobs as it will effect the tourist trade.

I dont get it. Can these people seriously be brainwashed into thinking it is a good thing - Surely if it was so good why dont they realise that they are just the puppet from the big boys who never seem to blow themselves up!!!!
Old 23 July 2005, 12:42 PM
rigga
Scooby Regular

friends have flown out there this morning on holiday...saw the report in the paper and phoned them to let them know but the tour operator had obviously already imformed them......not heard off them to say they have cancelled so assume they have carried on with their plans
Old 23 July 2005, 12:45 PM
KiwiGTI
Scooby Regular

Bombings in all these places :

Egypt
London
Bali/Indonesia
Southern Thailand
Pakistan
Russia
Saudi Arabia
Iraq
Beirut
Israel
Spain
+ many more

All done by bombers in the name of Islam, usually deliberately against civilians. Is there any wonder why it has such an image problem?
Old 23 July 2005, 01:20 PM
moses
BANNED
Support Scoobynet!

Originally Posted by KiwiGTI
Bombings in all these places :

Egypt= raping of rivals wifes and daughters, people gone missing coz they stand up to mubarak, yrs of oppression and torture and mubarak milking himself with egyptian wealth and for his cronies
London= treason against their own country and also brainwashed using uk bandwagon jumping with the usa and slaughtering innocents in the muslim world and excuses used to brainwash young lads
Bali/Indonesia- jumping in the bandwagon with the usa cowboy george bush
Southern Thailand= government oppression and deprivation of the minority muslims fighting to survive and against oppression
Pakistan= sectaria sunni and shia and also musharraf being the hand puppet of bush and doing what his puppet master tells him too
Russia= slaughter of chechens for over the yrs and before at stalins time and other stuff , lest u forget afghanistan but the war is russian aggression and rape of chechnya
Saudi Arabia=corrupt regime, milking wealth that doesnt belong to them and oppression of people and not allowing democracy and others to come in government and blind support of the usa coz its under their thumb and can use oil to punish the usa and bring israel to its knee's and it doesnt, traitor and will let muslims die all over and be oppressed and let americans use the holy land as a military base
Iraq= as we all know
Beirut= yrs of oppression first by the israelis and israeli backed christian militia the slaughter of sabra and chatila and now other political problems
Israel= **** regime oppress's palestinians and gets it back but still has more of body count on palestinians and their children butchered and land stolen
Spain= jumping on the bandwagon with the cowboy
+ many more

All done by bombers in the name of Islam, usually deliberately against civilians. Is there any wonder why it has such an image problem?

its sad kiwi shows only the one side of the coin not the aggression shown by the above and oppression

i will leave it at their
Old 23 July 2005, 01:35 PM
ScooBStu
Scooby Regular

Erm what other side? The side that says kill non believers????
Old 23 July 2005, 01:37 PM
Aaquil
Scooby Regular

KiwiGTI
This is by no means a justification of what these people do but there is always two sides to every story. Also you speak about an image problem then of course killing 8,000 Muslims in Kosovo by Orthodox Chritsians gives Christianity such a good image as well as IRA bombings? Constant bombing in Israel of Muslim refugee camp by the Jews gives Judaism such a good image as well? I could go on. Mindless, indiscriminate killing by anyone, anywhere in the world is totally unjustified and evil.

To top it all off Islaam is still the greatest growing religion in the world (much by convert many of them being women).

ScoobSTU

Maybe the side that says kill and oppress Muslims as well... Either way it is totally wrong. Islam tells us as Muslims that Human and animal life is sacred and neither must be oppressed or harmed. We are encouraged to help Muslims and Non-Muslim alike so that people can see the goodness in Muslims and Islaam. Maybe you will meet Muslims one day that will give you a better image of what Islaam is truly about.

Aaquil.

Last edited by Aaquil; 23 July 2005 at 01:41 PM.
Old 23 July 2005, 01:37 PM
wacky.banana
Scooby Regular

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Question

Just wonder whether this thread is going to to span 20 pages on such diverse topics as the loss of Egyptian national identity, mad Islamic terrorists that should be shot on sight, integration issues (integrate or **** off back to your country stylee debate), nuking the *******, Egyptian culture under threat, etc (see here http://bbs.scoobynet.co.uk/showthread.php?t=441477)
Old 23 July 2005, 03:56 PM
Scooby Roo
Scooby Regular

Originally Posted by rigga
friends have flown out there this morning on holiday...saw the report in the paper and phoned them to let them know but the tour operator had obviously already imformed them......not heard off them to say they have cancelled so assume they have carried on with their plans
Friends flew out on honeymoon Thursday, just been caught in the debris, shocked but unhurt.

Scared the life out of me when we heard.
Old 23 July 2005, 05:29 PM
KiwiGTI
Scooby Regular

I realise there are 2 sides (or more) to everything but I think terrorism in the name of Islam is unprecedented, it is truly global - there has to be an underlying reason for that and it can't be the fault of the West or Western foreign policy alone. (eg Thailand, Egypt)

Every country in the world is corrupt and has cronyism but that's no reason to kill innocents.

It is also incredibly hard and frustrating for us in the West to understand some of the actions of these people. (including extremist Christians)

I lead a near perfect life, more so than most religious people, never taken drugs, don't drink, I look after my family (parents and grandparents), work hard, don't vote for Tony Blair, I'm not unfaithful, I never kill or get inolved in violence. So why should I now be terrified to go to work, scared for my wife and baby to go out shopping during the day and put at risk from these terrorists?
Old 23 July 2005, 06:31 PM
Suresh
Scooby Regular

Received 2 Likes on 1 Post

Egypt is not a rich country and reportedly earned around US$ 6.6 Bn per year from tourism. I would expect rather a lot of jobs depend upon that industry too.

I cannot think what the bombers and their puppetmasters are hoping to achieve by killing many innocent Egyptians and bringing financial ruin to rather a lot more.
Old 23 July 2005, 10:14 PM
moses
BANNED
Support Scoobynet!

Originally Posted by Suresh
Egypt is not a rich country and reportedly earned around US$ 6.6 Bn per year from tourism. I would expect rather a lot of jobs depend upon that industry too.

I cannot think what the bombers and their puppetmasters are hoping to achieve by killing many innocent Egyptians and bringing financial ruin to rather a lot more.

as bush would call it regime change , egyptians want mubarak out
Old 23 July 2005, 10:28 PM
mart360
Scooby Regular

Originally Posted by moses

and then... back to the old ways... no tourists... from what i recall egypt is a very big place that relys heavily on tourists for revenue... remove that and the indigenous population need something to live on and with... given that they suffered very badly after the events at hapshetsuits temple and luxor and from what we saw when we were there .. the last thing they need is no tourists...

prehaps thats the answer... everyone leave and see how long these freedom fighters last when faced with the locals...oh now theres a very familiar story..

i think we both know they will never get what they wanted , and if they did, would they stop??? can you just see them laying down arms and going off to do a normal days work??...

there like any group that hold a position above others, theyl never let go

M
Old 23 July 2005, 10:43 PM
scoobyboy
Scooby Regular

one of our sales men is out there on holiday with his pregnant wife at the minute we don't know if they are ok or not.
if i could i'd nuke the lot of them and be done with it.
Old 24 July 2005, 12:22 AM
CoobyS
Scooby Regular

Red face

Originally Posted by scoobyboy
one of our sales men is out there on holiday with his pregnant wife at the minute we don't know if they are ok or not.
if i could i'd nuke the lot of them and be done with it.
do you hate your salesman and his wife that much?
Old 24 July 2005, 12:36 AM
Suresh
Scooby Regular

Received 2 Likes on 1 Post
Unhappy

Originally Posted by moses
If the majority want him out then they should elect somebody else then. Or is there a problem with the openness of their democracy? Or is it just a minority that are unhappy.?
Old 24 July 2005, 07:56 AM
Leslie
Scooby Regular

Scooby boy,

You should emigrate to the USA and join the rest of the rednecks.

Les
Old 24 July 2005, 10:33 AM
CoobyS
Scooby Regular

Thumbs down

Originally Posted by Suresh
If the majority want him out then they should elect somebody else then. Or is there a problem with the openness of their democracy? Or is it just a minority that are unhappy.?
On a general note, one of the reasons the majority of a populace continually elects a bad government is because they are shown a rose-tinted picture by their own governement through the media. It is only the international people who can see 'outside-in', and with that the major flaws of a government.

Also, for a government to change their policy, a change of government is not always necessary, e.g. news is rife that the UK Governement is fast drawing up withdrawal plans for Iraq.
Old 24 July 2005, 11:11 AM
KiwiGTI
Scooby Regular

And 46% said they thought of themselves as Muslim first and British second, with another 42% not differentiating.
from http://www.sky.com/skynews/article/0...391671,00.html

Doesn't this hit the nail on the head though for a lot of the terrorism? At least 46% of Muslims living in Britain will consider Muslims living in other countries more important than their fellow countrymen. They place more importance on being Muslim thatn being British.
Old 24 July 2005, 11:13 AM
scoobyboy
Scooby Regular

no they were in the town that got bombed we haven't heard from them so don't know if they are still alive or not nuke the muslims and no more suicide bombers sorted
Old 24 July 2005, 07:20 PM
davegtt
Scooby Senior

mates going there on his honeymoon in 2 weeks

Looked rather nasty
Old 24 July 2005, 07:24 PM
moses
BANNED
Support Scoobynet!

Originally Posted by scoobyboy
no they were in the town that got bombed we haven't heard from them so don't know if they are still alive or not nuke the muslims and no more suicide bombers sorted

pity no one is gonna notice the above but will be ready to jump on moses just like vultures to on a piece of meat

sick very sick indeed
Old 24 July 2005, 07:33 PM
STi-Frenchie
Scooby Regular

Heard today from my folks back in N.Ireland that my nephew was out there and proposed to his long time g/f in one of the hotels that got demolished. That was on the Thursday, and they were due to return to the restaurant on the Friday night but a bout of diahorrea kept him from going. Lucky, very lucky. They are en route to London and will then have to sort out their own flight back to Belfast (no idea why this is, maybe the UK govt only evacuate as far as London?).
Old 24 July 2005, 07:39 PM
moses
BANNED
Support Scoobynet!

scoobyboys post has been on here for over 8 hrs

its sad no one see's what he or others say if i had said nuke all whites or christians, this place would have been haywire

and they would have been attacking me like lil rats and parasites and vultures

only coz i said it back but hey when your own say it, its no probs, all things r hunky dory

hypocritical *******s

jtaylor i dont see u condemning anyone else do i
or anyone else out their
Old 24 July 2005, 08:05 PM
Martin_Aimless
Scooby Regular

Location: Weapons are like money; no one knows the meaning of enough. M.A.

Quit playing the victim moses. You're not fooling anybody.
Old 24 July 2005, 08:10 PM
moses
BANNED
Support Scoobynet!

Originally Posted by Martin_Aimless
Quit playing the victim moses. You're not fooling anybody.

i dont care of being a victim, at least the others should get the same response as i do

u truly show your colours martin, not a response or condemnation to the other lad who said a very evil thing but instead u respond to me

maybe its a good thing when i give it back to u, today i have no regrets

u get back what u give

no one is playing the victim here,def not me those who do, r cowards and weak

i will def give it back with no remorse to those who talk **** and hurl insults at us

Quick Reply: Sharm al-Sheikh - 75 dead in bomb attacks