Default cult of the suicide bombers

on today at9pm channel 4 dispatches

how it all started from sri lanka to the middle east
Old 11 August 2005, 09:15 PM
unclebuck
Scooby Regular

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

LMAO.

I've seen enough after 14 mins. Brainwashed idiots.
Old 11 August 2005, 09:38 PM
Pauleds2
Scooby Regular

Twisted fuc**rs. What the hell is going to happen in this country now?

SOME people will get inspiration from the program.But we need to see it.
Old 11 August 2005, 10:04 PM
Petem95
Scooby Regular

Those Palestinians are sick f*ckers - pissing me off the way they refer to the murdering b@stards are martyers.

So we can look forward to the same then I suppose? Wonder what odds I can get at the bookies on WW3 being Islamic countries vs the West...
Old 11 August 2005, 10:31 PM
moses
BANNED
Support Scoobynet!

i cant believe this, bunch of *****

excellent programme and it shows how it all started, when a settler who was in the israeli reserve actually went and butchered innocent worshippers in the mosque long long time ago , from that day the suicide bombers started for the first time ever in history of palestine

and it was so cool the ex cia agent gave a lowdown about it was so alien to the sunni muslims they could never ever think of that and how the scholars before the palestinian civilian killings by israeli's were totally against it

and it was only a shia ideology mainly to do with their side of martydom and how it all started in the war iraq vs iran when the iraqi;s of course had a bigger army backed my the usa and the iranian youth the children strapped themselves with the suicide jackets and went under the iraqi tanks and blew them up

thats a part he missed out but he did mention the iranian youth did the suicide bombing against the iraqi's

very good programme well made
Old 12 August 2005, 12:24 PM
AsifScoob
Scooby Regular

Originally Posted by moses
i cant believe this, bunch of *****

excellent programme and it shows how it all started, when a settler who was in the israeli reserve actually went and butchered innocent worshippers in the mosque long long time ago , from that day the suicide bombers started for the first time ever in history of palestine

and it was so cool the ex cia agent gave a lowdown about it was so alien to the sunni muslims they could never ever think of that and how the scholars before the palestinian civilian killings by israeli's were totally against it

and it was only a shia ideology mainly to do with their side of martydom and how it all started in the war iraq vs iran when the iraqi;s of course had a bigger army backed my the usa and the iranian youth the children strapped themselves with the suicide jackets and went under the iraqi tanks and blew them up

thats a part he missed out but he did mention the iranian youth did the suicide bombing against the iraqi's

very good programme well made
Hey Moses!

He did the bit about the Iranian kids last week. Absolutely shocking.

Most important feature is that for Shia's suicide bombing is intrinsically linked to the central tenet of their faith - about being a martyr.

Whether its right ot wrong, its what they believe.

Laughing about them or calling them sick may be totally appropriate and understandable responses, but its not going to solve the problem, IMO.

Asif
Old 12 August 2005, 12:30 PM
JTaylor
Scooby Regular

Originally Posted by AsifScoob
Hey Moses!

Most important feature is that for Shia's suicide bombing is intrinsically linked to the central tenet of their faith - about being a martyr.

Laughing about them or calling them sick may be totally appropriate and understandable responses, but its not going to solve the problem, IMO.

Asif
No...... I think you might be right.
Old 12 August 2005, 12:51 PM
moses
BANNED
Support Scoobynet!

Originally Posted by AsifScoob
Hey Moses!

Asif

cheers bros i missed that one, i loved yesterdays programme i recorded it as u know i luv palestine