Non Scooby Related Anything Non-Scooby related

How many BIG Americans?.....

Search this Thread

Old 04 September 2005, 07:02 PM
Big Den
Scooby Regular

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Red face How many BIG Americans?.....

I have been watching the news over the course of the last few days with regard to the aftermath of the Hurricane that has devastated parts of America.

But.....

**** me - have you seen the amount of fookin huge people that are being evacuated!!!

I know the whole situation is bad with loss of life, etc. However, some of these people could do with less food for a few days

Greedy, fat, lazy barstewards - if they'd got off there fat ar$es and evacuated when they were told maybe they wouldn't be needing rescued

Moses mode off

Den
Old 04 September 2005, 07:05 PM
moses
BANNED
Support Scoobynet!

Originally Posted by Big Den
I have been watching the news over the course of the last few days with regard to the aftermath of the Hurricane that has devastated parts of America.

But.....

**** me - have you seen the amount of fookin huge people that are being evacuated!!!

I know the whole situation is bad with loss of life, etc. However, some of these people could do with less food for a few days

Greedy, fat, lazy barstewards - if they'd got off there fat ar$es and evacuated when they were told maybe they wouldn't be needing rescued

Moses mode off

Den

hahaha right to the button with the moses mode well done

of my me old mates u mind dracoro he is the best at doing moses modes and missing out the punctuation too
Old 04 September 2005, 07:29 PM
rr_ww
Scooby Regular

Thats why theres so much panic. Some of them havent eaten 2000 Calories every 2 hours since the disaster. They've worked hard to get a figure like that and they'll be damned if George W forces them to unconstitionally loose some weight!

Its such a desparate situation, Ive heard reports that some of the smaller residents are missing! And it always seems to be after talking to a obese person thats licking their lips

More seriously a lot of the people left dont have the means to evacuate so they were trapped.
Old 04 September 2005, 07:41 PM
moses
BANNED
Support Scoobynet!

Talking

Originally Posted by rr_ww
Thats why theres so much panic. Some of them havent eaten 2000 Calories every 2 hours since the disaster. They've worked hard to get a figure like that and they'll be damned if George W forces them to unconstitionally loose some weight!

Its such a desparate situation, Ive heard reports that some of the smaller residents are missing! And it always seems to be after talking to a obese person thats licking their lips

More seriously a lot of the people left dont have the means to evacuate so they were trapped.

hahaha rofl

comedy central here today
Old 04 September 2005, 08:50 PM
Luminous
Scooby Regular

I dunno, a lot of the people they talked to said that they had chosen to stay

There are some that could not leave. If all the people left that could have, then things would have been a lot better........
Old 04 September 2005, 08:57 PM
moses
BANNED
Support Scoobynet!

can u imagine mate, i was watching it last night, people retired and bought some houses outside some towns and all their pride and joy all destroyed in one day

i felt so sorry for the, worst part was when the lil young ones were crying,and the elderly helpless folk
Old 04 September 2005, 08:59 PM
amazinggrace
Super Muppet

Location: Little Green Men, come from Mars, look they've stolen all my bra'''''s'''''!'''''''

Lets lay bets on the first back in business, Maccy D's!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Old 04 September 2005, 09:01 PM
unclebuck
Scooby Regular

It's not their fault. Again poor education is to blame for bad diet and it's going the same way in this country, so we have nothing to be proud of.

Oh, and the blacks don't eat Muck Donalds or Wendy's - they can't afford to. Deep fried chicken and dumplings for them.
Old 04 September 2005, 09:10 PM
Luminous
Scooby Regular

Nowt to do with education. I am well educated, and know what the crap I eat is doing to me....it just tastes too good not to eat it
Old 04 September 2005, 09:15 PM
GaryCat
Scooby Regular

I've just got back from Florida and seen some horrific sights of obesity around the theme parks.

Obesity is seen as a disability over there and it is offensive to call them fat.. they are "full size persons" which I guess makes me half-size at 16 stone.

It's easy to make racial stereotypes of balcks eating fried chicken but at the Ponderosa all-you-can-eat buffet I couldn't get near the fried chicken counter for huge mommas waddling around.
Old 04 September 2005, 09:17 PM
ozzy
Scooby Regular

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

I'm starting to notice just as many fat Brits; Scots especially. Our diets, in general are terrible.
Old 04 September 2005, 09:18 PM
fast bloke
Scooby Regular

Question

Originally Posted by Luminous
Nowt to do with education. I am well educated, and know what the crap I eat is doing to me....it just tastes too good not to eat it

slightly off topic - you think McD's tastes good? have you ever had proper food?
Old 04 September 2005, 09:24 PM
Luminous
Scooby Regular

Yes and yes

There is just something about fast food that satisfies a craving that nothing else can
Old 04 September 2005, 09:34 PM
Big Den
Scooby Regular

Those that thinks Maccy D's is good obviously haven't watched the film Supersize me.

They also 'hinted/implied' that there are additives that make you crave for the food!!
Old 04 September 2005, 09:40 PM
Luminous
Scooby Regular

Watched super size me. McDonalds is hateful rubbish, its just that its tasty hateful rubbish.

Even when I do not eat at McD's for weeks, I still really want one

Although I will admit that a Full English Breakfast is better
Old 04 September 2005, 09:46 PM
fast bloke
Scooby Regular

Exclamation

Originally Posted by Luminous
Yes and yes

There is just something about fast food that satisfies a craving that nothing else can

absolutely - you can say the same thing about herion and crack. The craving is for all the extra crap they put in to hide the fact that you are eating crap. Add to that the probability that you wouldn't allow the 'chef' to use your bog, never mind prepare you a meal in you kitchen and the possibility of getting other non listed additives (one 'chef' in a Belfast McD's was caught on CCTV making his own creamy mayo) and you could probably find another way to satisfy the craving.

Have you ever noticed the downer you have about 2-3 hours after McD's/Burger King etc??
Old 04 September 2005, 09:52 PM
Luminous
Scooby Regular

Never have a downer....

You only get a downer if you drink loads and loads of coke. You get the sugar hit, then it wears off

And curry, oh god curry...that is soooo good
Old 04 September 2005, 10:02 PM
Budgie
Scooby Regular

Originally Posted by GaryCat
I've just got back from Florida and seen some horrific sights of obesity around the theme parks.

Obesity is seen as a disability over there and it is offensive to call them fat.. they are "full size persons" which I guess makes me half-size at 16 stone.

It's easy to make racial stereotypes of balcks eating fried chicken but at the Ponderosa all-you-can-eat buffet I couldn't get near the fried chicken counter for huge mommas waddling around.
hi gary
did you fly in at 6.25 on friday
if so i saw you at the baggage reclaim
wasn't sure it was you as very tired and you looked to have put on a few pounds
baggage was slow to come through on 2b

budgie

if it was, sorry i didnt speak to you
Old 04 September 2005, 10:29 PM
jonc
Scooby Regular

Received 18 Likes on 13 Posts

It suprises me that though US is the most powerful country in the world and with all the resources it has at its disposal it would react so slowly to bring relief/rescue to the area.
Old 04 September 2005, 10:32 PM
GaryCat
Scooby Regular

did you fly in at 6.25 on friday
I thought I saw someone I recognised but I couldn't place them/you! Yeah I was on the MyTravel 048 flight. What a fookin nightmare, delays in immigration, finding which baggage carosel, 45 mintes to get baggage then a 10 mile tailback on the M25.

I put on half a stone (burp)
Old 04 September 2005, 10:36 PM
what would scooby do
Scooby Senior

Originally Posted by jonc
It suprises me that though US is the most powerful country in the world and with all the resources it has at its disposal it would react so slowly to bring relief/rescue to the area.
.. because the resources that are needed are being killed in Iraq.. hope that helps..
Old 04 September 2005, 10:54 PM
Budgie
Scooby Regular

Originally Posted by GaryCat
I thought I saw someone I recognised but I couldn't place them/you! Yeah I was on the MyTravel 048 flight. What a fookin nightmare, delays in immigration, finding which baggage carosel, 45 mintes to get baggage then a 10 mile tailback on the M25.

I put on half a stone (burp)
many appologies m8
must have been that tan you had
was a ****e flight also
no wedges for the wheels
no baggage handlers
missed the traffic though, good old sat nav

budgie
Old 05 September 2005, 08:05 AM
Leslie
Scooby Regular

I suppose its a bit difficult to join the evacuation when you are too poor to buy petrol or even run a car anyway.

Les
Old 05 September 2005, 11:43 AM
jonc
Scooby Regular

Received 18 Likes on 13 Posts

Originally Posted by Leslie
I suppose its a bit difficult to join the evacuation when you are too poor to buy petrol or even run a car anyway.

Les
Thats what the hundreds of buses that were available were for, but were not used during the evacuation.