Non Scooby Related Anything Non-Scooby related

Toddler abducted

Search this Thread

Old 04 January 2006, 12:51 PM
unclebuck
Scooby Regular

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Toddler abducted

Shocking.... Abduction and gang rape of a three year old. There are some very wierd people at large in our society these days...

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/wales/4579802.stm
Old 04 January 2006, 12:53 PM
boxst
Scooby Regular

Hello

I just read this and it is absolutely terrible. I have a 3 year old daughter, who is sweet, innocent (painful sometimes!) and the thought of someone doing this makes me want to torture slowly and kill.

Steve
Old 04 January 2006, 01:02 PM
TonyFlow
Scooby Regular

fecking dirty *****! How the hell can anyone even think of doing that! Bring back some medieval torture is what I say - any punishment we have at the moment is no way near what they deserve!
Old 04 January 2006, 01:04 PM
duSTI's PA
Scooby Regular

Location: i no longer use Scoobynet please do not PM this account

Bring back hanging !
Old 04 January 2006, 01:13 PM
Holy Ghost
Scooby Regular

Originally Posted by unclebuck
Shocking.... Abduction and gang rape of a three year old. There are some very wierd people at large in our society these days...

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/wales/4579802.stm

fortunately it's incredibly rare although that's no comfort whatsoever to the child or the parents. if the punishment fitted the crime (fat chance), this would be even rarer.

without wishing to start up the capital punishment debate but when judicial deterrence operates for many offences at plainly insufficient levels, it's no surprise.
Old 04 January 2006, 01:14 PM
pslewis
Scooby Regular

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

My mind boggles .................... what possible pleasure could be gained from such an act??

Release the men into the public domain ......... I would like to put my name down as the first person to see how BIG they are when the opposition comes a bit bigger than a 3 year old ....................... FUKCING BASTAARDS!!

Pete
Old 04 January 2006, 01:16 PM
CrisPDuk
Scooby Regular

Makes me remember the story about the guy with his c**k trapped in a vice, in a burning shed, with only a hacksaw to hand!

Bollocks to 'treating' these sort of people

Trending Topics

Old 04 January 2006, 01:26 PM
eldudereno
Scooby Regular

I would start with castration with no anesthetic.
Old 04 January 2006, 01:35 PM
Moley
Sponsor

Received 30 Likes on 14 Posts

There are some seriously messed up people out there.

Death is too good for these people, need some kind of torture.

Feel so sorry for the parents, can't even begin to imagine what they are going through.
Old 04 January 2006, 02:58 PM
Shonen
Scooby Regular

It makes me feel sick reading things like that. How could anybody want to hurt let alone rape a 3 year old child? I hope they get what they deserve but no doubt they will be given a light sentence then let out on parole with a tag. Sick sick sick barstewards.
Old 04 January 2006, 03:04 PM
alloy
Scooby Regular

Thats a disturbing tale!!
Some really messed up people out there

If your that sickly go hump an adult midget , get some consent, and don't ruin some innocent life!
Old 04 January 2006, 03:08 PM
AlfasudQV
Scooby Regular

Only live three miles down the road from the area. This is really the most unspeakable crime. I wish that the perpetrators were just handed over to the locals to be dealt with. I really really wish.
Old 04 January 2006, 03:14 PM
2000TLondon
Scooby Regular

The worst thing is there was three of the ****'s.

One deranged pyscho acting alone is horrific enough, but when there are other people there you think at least one of them must have the slightest shred of reason......

Hope they end up in general prison population......
Old 04 January 2006, 03:20 PM
Chip
Scooby Regular

Originally Posted by duSTI's PA
Bring back hanging !
Hear Hear!

Chip
Old 04 January 2006, 03:52 PM
gingerboy
Scooby Regular

My father-in-law works in a section 12 prison (I think thats the right section) basically peads and serious sex offenders, some of the stories he has told me often make me wonder how he manages to do his job without killing them.

His view is that hanging should be brought back, sooner rather than later and I have to say I agree!! Many of the inmates he "works" with have no remorse what so ever - and yet our namby pamby goverment insists that we need to "understand their illness and find ways to help them".

B*ll*cks - we need to find ways to wipe these sick individuals off the face of the planet, ultimately we are paying to ensure that they are cared for, how many normal members of the general public would tolerate such a person living next door to them???? Not me for sure!!

My heart goes out to the family and toddler - I cannot even begin to comprehend what they are and will go through for the rest of their lives. Rest assured as already mentioned if it was my daughter and the opportunity arose now or in 20 years time these sicko's would suffer a very painful ending to their sick exsistance.

GB
Old 04 January 2006, 03:59 PM
The Zohan
Scooby Regular

Angry

It is truely disgusting and unforgivable. These scum should be locked away for good at the very least - put to death would be a fitting punishment.
They treated this poor little girl to an appauling ordeal and then where not bothered if she lived or died in the ensuing chase. I hope these scum die!

I am the father of a sweet lovely three year old daughter as well as an equally lovely 7 month old and this sort of thing makes me sick to my stomach.

last week as well
http://uk.news.yahoo.com/03012006/34...ch-widens.html

and Glitter buys himself out of a death sentance
http://uk.news.yahoo.com/26122005/35...t-dropped.html
Old 04 January 2006, 05:02 PM
Leslie
Scooby Regular

Not so much weird as truly evil.

String 'em up I say!

Les
Old 04 January 2006, 06:02 PM
Tiggs
Scooby Regular

its amazing there arent more revenge attacks that go on.....there must be thousands of rapes/attacks/killings but you rarley here of a revenge attack.

you would have thought there would be a few boyfriends/husbands/dads pushed past the point of caring about the results of sorting out those who hurt their loved ones.

T
Old 04 January 2006, 06:03 PM
mart360
Scooby Regular

Has no one asked the question? why are these crimes becoming more commonplace???

could one argument be that we dont have any effective deterrents any more??

i bet the human rights brigade were the first to speak to him, before the bib got to work,

what so of the little girl, what will her support be??

same age as my youngest,

i hope the s*it who did it has a very rough ride

Mart
Old 04 January 2006, 06:14 PM
mart360
Scooby Regular

Angry

Originally Posted by Tiggs
its amazing there arent more revenge attacks that go on.....there must be thousands of rapes/attacks/killings but you rarley here of a revenge attack.

you would have thought there would be a few boyfriends/husbands/dads pushed past the point of caring about the results of sorting out those who hurt their loved ones.

T

By now the bleeding heart liberal brigade would be portraying you as the evil b*stard, and the usual "it brings you down to there level " quotes bandied around..

except it dosent!!! what he did was rape, a child. What the public want to do is give him a kicking behind the bike sheds, thats totally different and in no way brings you down to there level!

personally i think that the glass box used by that bloke in london should be rehoisted and these sh*ts should be dropped in there, along with a phial of ebola or similar.

it would provide a suitable end for these scum, and might highlight to others what happens if you do these sort of things

it makes me so angry

Mart
Old 04 January 2006, 06:18 PM
paulr
Scooby Regular

[QUOTE=unclebuck]Shocking.... Abduction and gang rape of a three year old. There are some very wierd people at large in our society these days...

Sick
Sick
Sick
Sick..
Old 04 January 2006, 06:18 PM
little-ginge
Scooby Regular

Location: It's like finding a cocktail sausage, when what you really wanted was a rather large saveloy.

slowly castrate the *******. No pain killers, nowt... let them suffer and feel a degree of the torture the little girl must have gone through, and then hang them...

I hope she and her family gets all the support & counselling they need and want, to help them cope with this and allow them to move on with their lives. The little girls innocence has been evilly robbed from her.

Last edited by little-ginge; 04 January 2006 at 06:22 PM.
Old 04 January 2006, 06:24 PM
abbiesdad
Scooby Regular

Originally Posted by boxst
Hello

I just read this and it is absolutely terrible. I have a 3 year old daughter, who is sweet, innocent (painful sometimes!) and the thought of someone doing this makes me want to torture slowly and kill.

Steve
same as... they should be tortured slow ...
Old 04 January 2006, 07:21 PM
Stiff
Scooby Regular

Angry

After seeing beheading videos on Ogrish (of mainly innocent people though), I often wondered how one human being could cut off another human beings head whilst fully concious and seeing the panic and sheer terror in thier eyes whilst cutting through. Crimes like this change my mind. Bring me the perpetrators and hand me the knife (blunt preferably). Please. I'll do it gladly.
Old 04 January 2006, 07:25 PM
hoskib
Scooby Regular

Originally Posted by unclebuck
Shocking.... Abduction and gang rape of a three year old.
jesus, i'd heard the story of the abduction and rape but didn't know it was 3 of them that did it

what part of their brain makes what they do seem normal FFS? 3 scum sit down and plan this out and not one has a little warning go off in their head that this ain't right? how many of these sick ******* are out there for crying out loud?

i know the arguments about upbringing and maybe abused themselves but they have been caught red handed and death is a fitting punishment.

Last edited by hoskib; 04 January 2006 at 08:27 PM.
Old 04 January 2006, 07:41 PM
Scoob99
Scooby Regular

Only one thing in my mind string the barstewards up, or castrate them without any anisetic
Cheers
Colin
Old 04 January 2006, 07:49 PM
pslewis
Scooby Regular

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

This has made me madder and madder all day ................. who the fukc is going to defend them??

I remember what happened when the Solicitor acting for that pikey Fearran had his name and contact details posted on here ................. he dropped the case!!

We should monitor this and ensure that these baastards don't get any defence council ............

It's not as if there is any doubt whatsoever about who did it .... is there??

Pete
Old 04 January 2006, 07:53 PM
FASTER MIKE!!
Scooby Regular

pure evil thats all they are, what ever happens to them will be too light a sentence,the death penalty would be to quick and painless for them, they should be given some sort cancer and no treatment, 6 month of agony would be too good for them
Old 04 January 2006, 08:15 PM
jonc
Scooby Regular

Received 20 Likes on 15 Posts

I'm always led to believe that prison has its own way of dealing with rapists, child molestors and sex offenders. I hope the the other inmates give them the full treatment!
Old 04 January 2006, 08:25 PM
Nicks VR4
Scooby Regular

As jonc has said

I dont think they will last long on prision GOOD I SAY hope they truly suffer

Quick Reply: Toddler abducted