Non Scooby Related Anything Non-Scooby related

Why is this country so leinant on paedophiles

Search this Thread

Old 18 March 2006, 12:20 PM
ScoobyTal
Scooby Regular

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Unhappy Why is this country so leinant on paedophiles

Sorry for this long rant but please read....

I feel ashamed to be English today.

That is saying alote as I am very patriotic and love this country despite what it is becoming.

A close friend of mine was sexually abused as a child over a 9 month period, he didnt tell anybody at the time and has tried to block it out ever since. Until 2 years ago when he had a massive break down and tried to kill himself.

It all came out and he told the police, who took it very seriously and have been excellent.

It has taken TWO YEARS in all to come to trial and since the start 3 other people have come forward to say he abused them.

The guy has been involved with children for years so god knows how many more there are aparantly on 1 in 10 children ever tell of there abuse.

During the course of the trial this pervert has tried to change his plea 3 times from not guilty to guilty then back again this just delayed matters and has caused my pal massive stress up the point that we have feared for his life again.

Anyway the guy was in court on friday for sentencing the judge spouted on about how serious a crime it was and the effect it had on his victims BUT then he proceeded to give the guy a 2 YEAR SUSPENDED sentence and he has walked free !!

What the hell is going on, that is not justice.

I feel physically sick, and mad as hell my friend is a physical and mental wreck his life is in tatters, I am seriously worried that he will kill himself.

The Pedophile walks free back to his council house and his dole money paid for by us.

What the hell is this country coming to "The law is an ***"

I always believed in justice before this but we are seriously thinking of taking things in to our own hands with couple of iron bars !!

For christ sake people get more for driving there cars to fast !!!!!!!!!!!

Shaking with anger

Tal
Old 18 March 2006, 12:31 PM
The Zohan
Scooby Regular

Unhappy

this is a sad tale and my sympathies go out to your friend.

I have no idea why we are so leinient on Pedos, it makes no sense at all.

Kids should be protected and the harshest sentences should be passed to those that commit these horrible crimes.

There really is no excuse for the perpetraitors or those who hand out inadequate sentences on them.
Old 18 March 2006, 01:35 PM
jfrf
Scooby Regular

the law seem soft on too many crimes not just this type.

alos its the the P*ss with early release and the comfortable state of jails
Old 18 March 2006, 01:53 PM
Bram
Scooby Regular

The country is run by liberal minded lawyers masquerading as MP's (all parties).

If the Judges are not elected or accountable to the people they represent you get what we have today.

Dont't expect justice in a British court unless your the criminal, sad but true.
Old 18 March 2006, 01:56 PM
AudiLover
Scooby Regular

Its because of all those paedophile cathlic priests and all those other peadophiles in positions of power.
Old 18 March 2006, 01:58 PM
Clarebabes
Scooby Regular

You'd get a harsher sentence for doing 100mph on an empty motorway!

Beggars belief. Please pass on our outrage to your friend and tell him to get some counselling ASAP.

Now I know some will say, give us the perv's address and we'll go round and 'do' him, and usually I would say, leave it to the judicial system, but this does take the **** somewhat.....
Old 18 March 2006, 03:00 PM
warrenm2
Scooby Regular

what was the actual charge? What was the defence?
Old 18 March 2006, 03:29 PM
SiDHEaD
Scooby Regular

You made no mention of him speeding in a car... therefore no matter what crime it is, it will be a lenient sentence.
Old 18 March 2006, 03:40 PM
mal ishus
Scooby Regular

Originally Posted by AudiLover
Its because of all those paedophile cathlic priests and all those other peadophiles in positions of power.
there is more truth in this statement than we'll ever know about
Old 18 March 2006, 03:47 PM
2000TLondon
Scooby Regular

A mate of mine was in court on an appeal hearing, I was there to support him. The guy before him was a nonce who had interfered with two young girls.

The craziest thing was the first girls parents found out, friend of the family (he was babysitting as favour) and he cried and apologised and they "forgot" about it

It wasn't until he did it again years later to another family friend that the first family reported him too and he went down for something like 18months, serving nine. The dirty feckin scum was in court that day pleading to the judge that as he pleaded guilty at trial he should have got X amount of time taken off sentence. Instead he got slightly less, and was appealing to have a weeks time removed from sentence which would have freed him there and then.

He had a week to serve of a pishpoor sentence, and had the front to appeal to get another week dropped. Beggars belief!

In Spain, chhildren can still play outside safely as there is a real vigilante system in place when it comes to crimes against children. It very, very rarely happens, but apparently when someone does commit a crime like this, they, and anyone in the area, will never think of doing it again.

Can't say I agree with vigilante's, but they have a strong argument, and cases like your mates makes that argument even stronger!
Old 18 March 2006, 04:06 PM
Petem95
Scooby Regular

This country is too soft on most criminals

- pedos get off with a slap on the wrist
- islamic terrorists who are living here on benefits get a few years in prison (at tax payers expense), then arent even deported at the end of the sentance FFS
- violent chav families who make the lives of others a misery dont get benefits revoked or anything, just a "dont do it again"
Old 18 March 2006, 04:17 PM
corradoboy
Scooby Regular

Our justice system sucks big style. No-one can justify the actions of scumbag nonce Gary Glitter, but in this country he was prosecuted for having images of kids, and he went down for 3 years IIRC, serving about 18 months. What he actually physically did to that point is questionable, and his actions since deplorable, but when our courts then hand out a suspended sentence to someone whom has actually done the evil deed as opposed to owning images of it it is ludicrous. It's about time we had a mandatory minimum of at least 8 years for this depravity, or better still, some of those Spanish vigilantes. I'd accept that job.
Old 18 March 2006, 04:20 PM
corradoboy
Scooby Regular

Originally Posted by Petem95
This country is too soft on most criminals

- pedos get off with a slap on the wrist
- islamic terrorists who are living here on benefits get a few years in prison (at tax payers expense), then arent even deported at the end of the sentance FFS
- violent chav families who make the lives of others a misery dont get benefits revoked or anything, just a "dont do it again"
I feel our justice system needs to be self financing. To be able to afford to put in place a barely adequate system of control there seems to need to be a financial balance. There is nothing to be gained from prosecuting scum, so to offset those costs our Police are told to incriminate as many decent people as possible, as they wil be able to pay their fines and thus ease the burden on the government, who need our taxes to wage wars and line their own pockets with
Old 18 March 2006, 05:28 PM
ScoobyTal
Scooby Regular

Thanks for your kind replies I will pass them on to him.

Just spoken to him and to my amazment he is quite happy (first time in a long time) he feels like at last its over and he can get on with his life.

Lets hope so.

Tal
Old 18 March 2006, 08:41 PM
farmer1
Scooby Regular

The whole system amazes me.

Also the fact that you get a higher sentance for downloading **** (because you have made another copy of the image) then you do for possing a hardcopy original.

The fact remains that you arent going to change what people are turned on by, so maybe there should be a pool of legal child or "computer generated" child ****, available to download to satisfy their needs.

And harsher punishements maybe corporal punishment for those caught interefering with children.
Old 18 March 2006, 08:52 PM
Markus
Scooby Regular

Ship the scum over to a nice little medical research lab so they can perform human clinical trials on them. They're not human in my book so they don't have any "human rights".
Old 18 March 2006, 11:45 PM
AudiLover
Scooby Regular

I think a new party needs forming. All us hardworking people generally all want the same things yet no party out there caters.
Old 19 March 2006, 11:10 AM
Luan Pra bang
Scooby Regular

A lot of judges and some top police are paedophiles thats why they hand out such low sentences. They also like to cause an outrage every now and then becuase it leaves a door open to justify more draconian laws that take away our basic freedoms.
Old 19 March 2006, 12:22 PM
J4CKO
Scooby Regular

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

I worked with a guy who turned out to have abused a kid, he got 4 and a half years, does make you think, I had pictures of my kids on my desk whilst the wierdo was around, he was proper odd and very religous (perhaps because of his guilt ?) so perhaps the clues were there but I dont really think he was capable of what he was accused of.

Anyway, dont expect he will be having a fun time, what goes around comes around, Karma, thinking like that is the only way that you can cope with stuff like that.
Old 19 March 2006, 02:01 PM
Leslie
Scooby Regular

Makes me wonder what some of the judges get up to in their spare time!

Les
Old 19 March 2006, 03:14 PM
Scoob99
Scooby Regular

In my opinion, all paedophiles should be hung, they are a danger to children and a menace to society, why should the tax payer be burdered with these sicko's, It makes me sick to the pit of my stomach that these people get away so lightly
Cheers
Colin
Old 19 March 2006, 04:59 PM
FASTER MIKE!!
Scooby Regular

surely these people are mentaly ill so should they not be put into a mental hospital till they are "cured"? of course there is no cure for what they do.
think in america they chemicaly castrate paedophiles in some states, and in some cases they reoffend, proving that its some sick mental problem that cant be cured.
Old 20 March 2006, 07:47 AM
The Zohan
Scooby Regular

Unhappy

Originally Posted by FASTER MIKE!!
surely these people are mentaly ill so should they not be put into a mental hospital till they are "cured"? of course there is no cure for what they do.
think in america they chemicaly castrate paedophiles in some states, and in some cases they reoffend, proving that its some sick mental problem that cant be cured.

I do feel thay should be locked up for good unless 'they' can guarantee they will never offend again. It is not like a reppeat shoplifter or burglar - these scum abuse children ffs. The rights and protection ofd kids should be the priority.

Chemical castration only removes the physical ability to have sex and not the mental urges which are the real problem. A lobotomy is the only way for sure - but that would be a human rights violation and the pedos sadly have rights.