Ouch.

Search this Thread

Old 26 March 2006, 06:29 AM
dave honey
Scooby Regular

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Ouch.

I am not a happy a man thismorning.
I was in my local pub last night and was having a lovely evening with the missus untill some trouble kicked off involving some tw@ts who had drunk too much and were asked to leave. It all kicked off into a fight which I was staying out of untill I saw the landlady of the pub take a wack and get floored so I thought I would help her up and out of it only to get knocked down myself and then some skanky biatch lays the boot (with staletos) in on me while I am on the floor and I come away with a cut nose, cut arm, and a really bad painfull back. God knows what shes done to it.
The police turn up 25 minutes after they were rung and do nothing.
That just fuels the thought in my head that the police are a waste of space and couldn't give a ****e about anything other themselfs.
Now I'm in pain, I've got a porley nose, can barely move without pain and the missus isn't talking to me!
What is that all about.
Old 26 March 2006, 06:34 AM
The Rig
Scooby Regular

Received 8 Likes on 8 Posts

well,my sister in law is one of those stupid volunteer jobbies,even more of a waste of space, and she said to me, and i quote "when we get a call of a disturbance/brawl at a club/pub we always leave it 10 minutes minimum for the fight to end so when we get there all we have to do is the paperwork"
Old 26 March 2006, 06:43 AM
dave honey
Scooby Regular

It is absaloutly cwap. It makes me wonder where our taxes are really going.
The police on this occasion where useless and did nothing at all and the way I was spoken to by them is unbelievable.
Old 26 March 2006, 09:46 AM
N*UFO
Scooby Regular

When they can get away sitting on their useless ****'es dishing out speeding tickets to anyone they feel like, they are not gonna want to go into a situation where they might have to do something,even if innocent people are getting hurt.......

It's sad but true, but if you are :-

A theif
A mugger
someone who beats people up for fun
or similar
You are too much like hard work to the police
Yet motorists are easy game.... and not too much paper work!
Old 26 March 2006, 09:49 AM
ben44
Scooby Regular

I think we're missing the main point here... A BLOKE has just admitted to getting a pasting from a WOMAN
Old 26 March 2006, 10:04 AM
Scooby Soon!
Scooby Regular

Get ready for posts from scoobynet members saying they are 6'6" 18 stone of pure muscle, black belt in karate and kick boxing and who would of be able to floor everyone in the pub as well as "handle" the ladies.

"I would of never let some one punch me" blah blah blah etc etc etc

"I would of put them in to a body bag" blah blah blah etc etc
Old 26 March 2006, 10:19 AM
JTaylor
Scooby Regular

I'm not hard at all, but I've never been chinned by a bird

Trending Topics

Old 26 March 2006, 01:40 PM
*AL*
Scooby Regular

I really does make you wonder if you should ever help!!.......Hope you recover quickly.Al.
Old 26 March 2006, 01:53 PM
dave honey
Scooby Regular

Yes Yes Yes.
I did get a kicking from a bird and have had the **** ripped out of me all day so far from my mates. But what can you do. Couldn't really give her a slap although I would have loved to.
What makes it worse is I think she kicked me in the back or somewhere because it is really painfull now. Kidney area I think.
Also after the cwap the useless pigs gave me and every other innocent person involved. The scumbags have just given me a tug today for a illegal number plate.(gap too big between numbers) It really does make me sick and confirm that I really have no respect for the police what so ever.
Old 26 March 2006, 02:20 PM
ScoobyDoo555
Scooby Regular

Licence plate - tough ****. Your illegal. Get over it.

However, whilst I think you probably did the sensible thing in not defending yourself, I don't believe you did the right thing. S0d chivalry. A woman or man loses that right when they revert to savage-like behaviour. Every man for themselves, although I would only go so far to restrain rather than retaliate. Probably. I've never been in that situation.

Dan
Old 26 March 2006, 02:30 PM
dave honey
Scooby Regular

Yes a dodgy number plate is my own fault and deal with that but its annoying when the previous night when people have been vicously attacked they dont want to get involved because its probably to much work for them to do.
But having people for very minor motering offences they love.
This country really is going down the pan
Old 26 March 2006, 03:00 PM
RedRexWRX
Scooby Regular

Originally Posted by N*UFO
When they can get away sitting on their useless ****'es dishing out speeding tickets to anyone they feel like, they are not gonna want to go into a situation where they might have to do something,even if innocent people are getting hurt.......

It's sad but true, but if you are :-

A theif
A mugger
someone who beats people up for fun
or similar
You are too much like hard work to the police
Yet motorists are easy game.... and not too much paper work!

I agree. Most people who get done in a car are most probably someone who has a job and car ins and pays bills on time. But this is what makes it so easy for the police to do motorists. They make you worrry and pay whatever fine they may issue. But when you need the police to attend a car breakin , fight , armed robbery - they dont arrive for some time if at all. Now is the opinions of the public reflecting through to the police. I personaly think this country is going down the pan with the government and general attitude you get off people in the street is spend spend spend because life is cr@p. Now the police are normal people but if joe public doesnt want to be here then how about them?? I couldnt be arsed to go and break up a fight in a pub or chase a scally down a street, but i`m not a copper for that reason.

Gonna move to holland and chill out......
Old 26 March 2006, 03:06 PM
EVOLUTION
Scooby Regular

Originally Posted by dave honey
That just fuels the thought in my head that the police are a waste of space and couldn't give a ****e about anything other themselfs.

i think you hit the nail on the head. need anyone say anymore

john
Old 26 March 2006, 03:34 PM
paulquest
Scooby Regular

Quote:
Quote.

Quote.
i think you hit the nail on the head. need anyone say anymore.
Quote.

Maybe they did nothing because to arrest anybody for affray it has to be found commiting.
They possible didn't arrest anybody because nobody made a complaint of assault.
If there are no complaints and nobody is willing to give a statement then there is generally nothing that can be done!

Oh and by the way I am one of those guys that does chase people, catches them, does the paperwork and goes to court and gives evidence. I've never issued any type of ticket to a person in a car either. (I work for my living, not sit in a traffic car.)
Until you understand the constraints put on the police it might be fair not to judge them to harshly. Or is that asking to much.
Old 26 March 2006, 03:46 PM
EVOLUTION
Scooby Regular

well it sounds to me like DAVE may have been wanting to complain.

As for that comment, an old mate of mine is in the force, and i have heard comments to that tune before, so its not crap what he heard from the pretendy police officer.

[qoute]Until you understand the constraints put on the police it might be fair not to judge them to harshly. Or is that asking to much. [/quote]

asking far to much, you may well do what you say, but 1 person aint ever gonna change alot of peoples oppinion on the police. especialy mine

john
Old 26 March 2006, 03:47 PM
dave honey
Scooby Regular

I am sure there is a handfull of people in this job that dont take the p1ss.
But on this occasion after standing outside the pub talking to the nice policeman two of the chaps that started the fight walked back towards the pub and I pointed them out to the officer. He then said go back in the pub and he would have a word with them. So I did and watched from the window as the two lads had a talking to before they went on their way. I then went back to speak to the nice man to express my concern that I now had to walk home with my missus while these blokes were hanging around and was concerned they might follow me and do something as they new I pointed them out.
And what did the nice policeman say to me...
Well thats your problem mate. We didnt make you tell us who they were so you will have to deal with it. And they were the actual words that came out of his waste of space mouth.
I was and still am truely shocked.
Old 26 March 2006, 03:59 PM
EVOLUTION
Scooby Regular

yes, totally agree with you.

i was yet agian stopped in consett town center because some ***** in a riot van thought he ruled the roads. stopped me and when i told him to use his indicators as the manouver he just pulled was very dangerous and nearly caused an accident with my self. he then proceeded to get very angry and search the car.

WHY, because he was and always will be a ****.... He cant accept that the police are also supposed to behave withing the law, and that does include the road traffic act. He didnt like the fact that his errors were pointed out to him by a mere member of the public.

total to$$er, they will never comand respect from me when they go around acting like that.....

john
Old 26 March 2006, 04:00 PM
paulquest
Scooby Regular

And what did the nice policeman say to me...
Well thats your problem mate. We didnt make you tell us who they were so you will have to deal with it. And they were the actual words that came out of his waste of space mouth.
I was and still am truely shocked.
I'll agree with you on that one.

Not how I would have gone about it.
If you id'ed them and wanted to make a complaint then I would have followed it through for you.

I'm not trying to change peoples opinions of the police, just want you to see that some of us actually do the job we are getting payed for.
Old 26 March 2006, 04:13 PM
dave honey
Scooby Regular

Like I said I am sure there is a handfull of plods out there that do a good job but more than often they are just to$$ers who think they are above us mere peasants. I did indeed try to get the officer in question details to make a complaint but he drove of at great speed which I thought was dangerous.
I also did ask about charges being brought and also told him that there is cctv in the venue which would have seen the whole thing and he informed me that I would need to speak to them the next day. Me thinks he just couldn't be arsed with the paperwork.
I have since phoned the station to complain about the way I was treated being the assulted person and they have told me that without his ID there is nothing they can do.
Watch each others backs springs to mind here.
Old 26 March 2006, 04:34 PM
*AL*
Scooby Regular

Dave you sound an honest man although i don't know you personally, i'm shocked with the attitude of the police on this occassion..............but certainly not suprised.As i said earlier it seems a better idea to watch you ,your family and friends back but turn a 'blind eye' to anything that doesn't involve you.Sad thing to have to say but look where it got you? Al.
Old 26 March 2006, 04:51 PM
dave honey
Scooby Regular

Thank you very much.
As it happens I am an honest law abiding tax paying bloke apart from the odd squirt now and then in the scoob oh and my dodgy number plate.
I wish I had stayed out of this mainly because of the pain I have in my back now but the trouble is these people are my friends who run local pub in the village I live in and when a group of people turn up and start a fight and I see 40 something lady get hit to the floor by a bloke I am gonna help her because at the time her husband couldn't help as he was on the floor with 3 blokes punching and kicking him.
I really dont understand why people cant just go out and have a few drinks and a laugh without the need to start fights.
Then also we wouldn't get p1ssed off with the plod aswell when they do nothing.
Old 26 March 2006, 05:38 PM
jimmy boo
Scooby Regular

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Dave
Sorry to hear about your bad experience but there seems to be a lot of sweeping generalisations that because of one bad dealing with the police then that makes us useless tossers.I cant comment about them in your neck of the woods but I can assure you that in Glasgow whenever we get a call like yours last night we would never hold back but get there asap and get stuck right in.
Oh,and I dont give out fixed penalties for trivial traffic ****e,that would be hypocritical as i'm as...... erm....enthusiastic....as the rest of us.........plus it's been that long i've forgotten how to fill them in
Old 26 March 2006, 05:48 PM
EVOLUTION
Scooby Regular

Originally Posted by jimmy boo
Dave
Sorry to hear about your bad experience but there seems to be a lot of sweeping generalisations that because of one bad dealing with the police then that makes us useless tossers.I cant comment about them in your neck of the woods but I can assure you that in Glasgow whenever we get a call like yours last night we would never hold back but get there asap and get stuck right in.
Oh,and I dont give out fixed penalties for trivial traffic ****e,that would be hypocritical as i'm as...... erm....enthusiastic....as the rest of us.........plus it's been that long i've forgotten how to fill them in

its been siad about bikers before, its the bad ones that get you all a bad name.

But, the good ones would rather cover it up rather than make an example of them. That is a fact, its all about saving face. Now if you cant trust the police to uphold the law and abide by it themselves, what in hells chance do you stand in gaining public respect.

With all due respect, i dont know you or some of the other officers on here, but in my so far short lived life, every experience i have had with the police had at best, been a bad one. So for that reason, i will never trust an officer of the law, never. I would far rather take the law into my own hands and deal with it.

That said, rest assured, you can bet your life on the fact that when the day comes, i will get caught doing so...

john
Old 26 March 2006, 05:59 PM
jimmy boo
Scooby Regular

John
Sorry to hear that too
I can only speak from my own personal experience that everyone I work with tries their best and I certainly treat everyone in a way that I or any of my family would want to be treated if they had ANY contact with the police.
It just seems at times on here that folk jump on the bandwagon brand every cop in the country as the antichrist when the vast majority are doing their best in increasingly difficult circumstances.
Old 26 March 2006, 06:04 PM
EVOLUTION
Scooby Regular

John
Sorry to hear that too
I can only speak from my own personal experience that everyone I work with tries their best and I certainly treat everyone in a way that I or any of my family would want to be treated if they had ANY contact with the police.
It just seems at times on here that folk jump on the bandwagon brand every cop in the country as the antichrist when the vast majority are doing their best in increasingly difficult circumstances.
Yes, and i have been known to jump on as well, but im sure you can see my point and may have experienced an officer not getting what they deserve. if not, we all know of a story or too where this happens and as said before, its the bad examples not ALWAYS facing the music themselves.

Thankfully, i dont know you as a copper, your another enthusiast so i can just about bring myself to be civil to you

Old 26 March 2006, 06:11 PM
N*UFO
Scooby Regular

John
Sorry to hear that too

The training up there must be VERY GOOD........

May i just ask if anyone saw the documentry on TONY MARTIN last week?....
Not a good program for any police force........If the police had "No interest" in coming out to me when called after being done over 5 or 6 times i would also "Aquire" myself a weapon of some type to stop the scum.... IMHO tony Aquired the wromg type of gun, he should have used at least a 3 shot.... then he would have got more of the bsatards,
Old 26 March 2006, 06:22 PM
jimmy boo
Scooby Regular

Originally Posted by EVOLUTION
Thankfully, i dont know you as a copper, your another enthusiast so i can just about bring myself to be civil to you

Why thank you kind sir,that's the way it should be on here,all pals together for the common cause.......scoobydom and driving like a loon......as I was this morning over my favourite country roads
Old 26 March 2006, 07:28 PM
dave honey
Scooby Regular

It is nice to know that there are some decent plods out there that are just trying to do their job to the best of their abilities and working inside the law and not just going for the easy pull all the time. Its just a shame that there is also so many that unfortunatly give the police force a bad name.
Old 26 March 2006, 11:50 PM
EVOLUTION
Scooby Regular

Why thank you kind sir,that's the way it should be on here,all pals together for the common cause.......scoobydom and driving like a loon......as I was this morning over my favourite country roads
your welcome mate

lets hope we dont meet when you have that blue thing on your company car twirling round and a siren giving it what for

john
Old 27 March 2006, 01:44 AM
2000TLondon
Scooby Regular

If you're not p1ssing blood your kidneys will be alright, just bruising by the sound of it, and they are goign to be tender!

I would be completely and utterly ashamed and embarassed if I ended up with a woman who would kick and punch someone, common, cheap, sl@g!!!!

At least you know how lucky you are to have a LADY!

Tough situation that you can't win. Always best to avoid trouble, and if you do have to get involved, which it sounds like you did have to, you have to expect the worse case scenario!

It could have been a glass or a knife mate, take it as valuable experience - never turn your back on a sl@g in stilletos!

Last edited by 2000TLondon; 27 March 2006 at 05:57 AM.

Quick Reply: Ouch.