Non Scooby Related Anything Non-Scooby related

F***ing Kids

Search this Thread

Old 13 October 2006, 09:59 AM
ScottyScoob
Scooby Regular

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default F***ing Kids

Was on the Train this Morning going to Work, Aberdeen to Dyce. It was the first train of the day 6.25, about 3 mins out of Dyce there is a large Bang then the train (8 carriages long) starts Vibrating really violently. Driver then Slams on the brakes. We were stopped for around five minutes then carried on to Dyce. Speaking to the conductor he said that the driver saw kids running away from the line and there was about half a forest plus glass bottles, stones and a fecking trolley!!! laid along the line. The Train just smashed through them, it would need something pretty heafty now a days to derail a train but FFS !!!

Do these kids have any brains and another thing WTF are they doing up a 06:35 in the morning.

I really hope someone catches these F***ers and ties them to the line !!!
Old 13 October 2006, 10:47 AM
David Lock
Scooby Regular

Refer to post on Death Penalty
Old 13 October 2006, 11:20 AM
New_scooby_04

Originally Posted by ScottyScoob
Was on the Train this Morning going to Work, Aberdeen to Dyce. It was the first train of the day 6.25, about 3 mins out of Dyce there is a large Bang then the train (8 carriages long) starts Vibrating really violently. Driver then Slams on the brakes. We were stopped for around five minutes then carried on to Dyce. Speaking to the conductor he said that the driver saw kids running away from the line and there was about half a forest plus glass bottles, stones and a fecking trolley!!! laid along the line. The Train just smashed through them, it would need something pretty heafty now a days to derail a train but FFS !!!

Do these kids have any brains and another thing WTF are they doing up a 06:35 in the morning.

I really hope someone catches these F***ers and ties them to the line !!!
Complete and utter brainless morons. I really do weep for the future when I hear the kind of antics that the UK's "yoof" seem to be getting up to these days.

Ns04
Old 13 October 2006, 11:55 AM
pwhittle
Scooby Regular

I've been on a train which hit a trolley at 100+ quite a nerve-wracking few seconds while it stopped, wondering what'd gone over.

little ******* never seem to get caught either
Old 13 October 2006, 12:11 PM
J4CKO
Scooby Regular

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Never get caught by the law, occasionally by a train though.
Old 13 October 2006, 12:25 PM
shep ppp
Scooby Regular

Parents 1st to whinge where were the fences when they get collected up and splattered on the track
Old 13 October 2006, 12:28 PM
Bugatti
Scooby Regular

I work on the trains and it happens way too often, the other one is when they brick or stone the train. One driver recently had a fire extinguisher dropped in front of the train from a bridge at about 80mph, it came straight through the windscreen and embedded itself in the cab wall behind driver. He was lucky he ducked in time otherwise he wouldn't be around today. As said above trains dont derail easily but these low lifes dont realise they could cause alot of deaths if something serious was to happen.

Trolleys, bikes, wheelie bins and other similar objects dont usually do any harm but every now and then they damage an air pipe and thats it for a few hours, train wont move till the fitters can get to it and fix it as the brakes work off air pressure (usually happens at the end of a shift when you wanna go home ).

Naz.
Old 13 October 2006, 12:38 PM
Leslie
Scooby Regular

Not so much brainless as just don't care for other's safety etc.

They probably had not been to bed at all going by what I see these days.

Les