Non Scooby Related Anything Non-Scooby related

Latest London Schoolboy Killing

Search this Thread

Old 18 March 2007, 12:31 PM
Mitchy260
Scooby Regular

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Latest London Schoolboy Killing

What on earth is happening in London nowadays, kids under the age of 16 being murdered in what is no doubt gang warfare..

Just in, another young lad....

Boy stabbed to death in street - Yahoo! News UK

It was this young lad a couple of days ago...

They dont exactly look like a friendly bunch either, and have posted on their own website they will seek revenge and kill someone from a rival gang, who they blame for murdering thier ''fallen soldier''

Co-incidentally Kodjo isn't a British boy he's from Congo, probably like most of the idiots in the picture above

I mean FFS what on earth is happening to this place?

Then there's young kids getting murdered in their own homes, the young dad who was shot for standing upto a bunch of kids, even going back to damilola taylor

Is this the way London youth is nowadays? All gang warfare

Ive lived in Glasgow for a while and thought that was a violent place but this is like the bronx, its happening so often. Dare i say it, it all seems to be ''black gang warfare''

I suppose thats what happens when you let lots of ''foreigners'' into the country, only got ourselves to blame.

Last edited by Mitchy260; 18 March 2007 at 12:47 PM.
Old 18 March 2007, 12:54 PM
ScoobyDoo555
Scooby Regular

All this is Gang-related. let em kill themselves.

Then bang em up if they involve the public...

Dan
Old 18 March 2007, 01:03 PM
Leslie
Scooby Regular

If it is allowed to continue it will get worse and worse and will include innocent members of the public. All part of the way our society has been allowed and even encouraged to sink into degradation and moral turpitude.

How do you know they are idiots Mitchy?

Les
Old 18 March 2007, 01:40 PM
Mitchy260
Scooby Regular

Idiots in the fact they are using the term fallen soldier on their website and seeking revenge on their rival gang who they blame for his death.
Old 18 March 2007, 01:56 PM
AudiLover
Scooby Regular

Originally Posted by Mitchy260
What on earth is happening in London nowadays, kids under the age of 16 being murdered in what is no doubt gang warfare..

Just in, another young lad....

Boy stabbed to death in street - Yahoo! News UK

It was this young lad a couple of days ago...

They dont exactly look like a friendly bunch either, and have posted on their own website they will seek revenge and kill someone from a rival gang, who they blame for murdering thier ''fallen soldier''

Co-incidentally Kodjo isn't a British boy he's from Congo, probably like most of the idiots in the picture above

I mean FFS what on earth is happening to this place?

Then there's young kids getting murdered in their own homes, the young dad who was shot for standing upto a bunch of kids, even going back to damilola taylor

Is this the way London youth is nowadays? All gang warfare

Ive lived in Glasgow for a while and thought that was a violent place but this is like the bronx, its happening so often. Dare i say it, it all seems to be ''black gang warfare''

I suppose thats what happens when you let lots of ''foreigners'' into the country, only got ourselves to blame.
There are just as many non black gangs as there are black gangs. The only difference between them is that black gangs are alot more likely to use knifes and guns, along with albanians and other eastern european countries whilst white gangs are more likely to use bats, batons, knuckle dusters etc.

Let the idiots kill each other. Just look at the pic the kid most probably deserved. Infact most of these kids that end up dead deserve it. I only have this judgement for over 16year olds though. They know of the risks
Old 18 March 2007, 02:06 PM
astraboy
Scooby Regular

my thoughts exactly, If they want to butcher themselves then **** em.
In fact, I would encourage it. Send em all to the matterly bowl (so no stray rounds hurt the public) give em a mac 10 and a machete each and then hose the place down when they're all happy (I.E. Dead).
Problem solved.
astraboy.
Old 18 March 2007, 02:13 PM
Prasius
Scooby Regular

I wouldn't say its all London youth..

Being central african in nationality maybe they're just excercising their right to express their cultural identity by slaughtering each other.

As much as I'd hate to label "youths" (being a mere 28 myself) - looking at that picture hardly paints the same "loves fluffy kittens and wishes for world peace" individual that the media was trying to portray.

Last edited by Prasius; 18 March 2007 at 02:17 PM.
Old 18 March 2007, 02:21 PM
Mitchy260
Scooby Regular

Originally Posted by Prasius
I wouldn't say its all London youth..

Being central african in nationality maybe they're just excercising their right to express their cultural identity by slaughtering each other.

Its when they start slaughtering innocents then you've got a problem

The young lads that have been murdered recently have all been part of gangs. I personally dont have any sympathy for them, if they want to be involvd in these gangs then they get what is coming to them.
However when the grieving families give interviews on how nice and friendly their son was and that they were doing well at school etc, it really winds me up.
How stupid are they really
Old 18 March 2007, 02:24 PM
StickyMicky
Scooby Regular

Originally Posted by AudiLover
There are just as many non black gangs as there are black gangs. The only difference between them is that black gangs are alot more likely to use knifes and guns,

i have been wondering why the press and such are not giving us details of "white gangs"

a spread in the paper a few weeks back labeled them all up around London, and either missed the "white" ones out, or there simply was none ??

there is "white gangs" out there, i know first hand of a few local business being approached by such for "protection money" although these gangs are not kiddies trying to be "hard" they are what amounts to middle aged men running a business

maybe london does not have this?
Old 18 March 2007, 02:27 PM
Mitchy260
Scooby Regular

Probably Kosovans/Albanians or Poles.

Saying that, Moss side in Manchester is just as bad and i dont think there is a black scene up at this end of the country. There was a tiny little article today that 3 men have been murdered this weekend in greater manchester.

Last edited by Mitchy260; 18 March 2007 at 02:31 PM.
Old 18 March 2007, 02:35 PM
StickyMicky
Scooby Regular

Probably Kosovans/Albanians or Poles.

Saying that, Moss side in Manchester is just as bad and i dont think there is a black scene up at this end of the country. There was a tiny little article today that 3 men have been murdered this weekend in greater manchester.
I have to admit, my first night out in Reading was a complete eye opener, we somehow ended up in this club, and i needed the toilet, i was wasted so i was not paying attention to anybody, until i went to the toilet, it was jam packed and TBH i was the only white person in the place, some of the looks i got, i was baltently not supposed to be there LOL

i have not been to moss side, but i did spend a day down in bradford at a carwash, and that was just as bad TBH

the gangs around that site was crazy, coming in demanding free washes, when the poor bloke told them no, they went and stole a car, and drove over his new R1 bike just for the hell of it

Last edited by StickyMicky; 18 March 2007 at 02:38 PM.
Old 18 March 2007, 02:52 PM
Mitchy260
Scooby Regular

Originally Posted by StickyMicky
I have to admit, my first night out in Reading was a complete eye opener, we somehow ended up in this club, and i needed the toilet, i was wasted so i was not paying attention to anybody, until i went to the toilet, it was jam packed and TBH i was the only white person in the place, some of the looks i got, i was baltently not supposed to be there LOL

i have not been to moss side, but i did spend a day down in bradford at a carwash, and that was just as bad TBH

the gangs around that site was crazy, coming in demanding free washes, when the poor bloke told them no, they went and stole a car, and drove over his new R1 bike just for the hell of it
Been out in Reading many times and 1 club does spring to mind but it has been closed down now. RG1 it was called and it was strictly black upstairs and white downstairs. I dont think there were any rules stating that due to the racism card but thats the way it was.

Bradford is largely populated by asian men, not black men. In some parts it can be pretty intimidating. I was living in Leeds at the time when the Bradford riots started a few years back and in some areas you would be beaten up as a white man by strolling into an asian patch. Luckily its better now but back then it was quite scary indeed

I suspect thats what this London thing is about? I believe Kodjo (pictured above) strayed onto the wrong black patch.

Last edited by Mitchy260; 18 March 2007 at 02:54 PM.
Old 18 March 2007, 03:18 PM
astraboy
Scooby Regular

not quite, its more to do with selling crack than straying into the wrong patches.
astraboy.
Old 18 March 2007, 03:23 PM
davyboy
Scooby Regular

Young black men are goodness knows how many more times likely to turn to crime than a white youth....lets forget white gangs for now.

However, he went to the cinema and got a bus home? Is that made up? Not very street is it!

Surely he held up a couple of DVD shops, before robbing a car at gunpoint to get him home.
Old 18 March 2007, 04:22 PM
Prasius
Scooby Regular

Originally Posted by davyboy
Young black men are goodness knows how many more times likely to turn to crime than a white youth....
Which is obviously because the poor souls arn't given the same chances in our evil racist country at impoverished inner-city state schools teaching the same thing as every other impoverished state school. Those poor city kids - with so little to do in their spare time - unlike all those kids in the country who can't move for cinema multiplexes, bowling allies, buses, trains and youth centres.
Old 18 March 2007, 07:40 PM
J4CKO
Scooby Regular

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Its become part of Black street culture, its f*cked up but you cant say anything as its 'racist', young men should not kill each other, its wrong, more wrong than someone pointing out what race they are.

Look at the music and the films, 'Get rich or die tryin' etc, they buy into it hook line and sinker and the fact that they are black does not mean there are no opportunities, it just means you arent cool and baddass.

Fallen soldier, what a load of crap, dead teenager doesnt sound nearly as cool.

Ho's, Gun's, Dolla's, Pit Bulls, Escalcades, booty's, bling, playa's etc etc as produced by rich record producers and they arent smart enough to suss it out, criminal.
Old 18 March 2007, 08:05 PM
corradoboy
Scooby Regular

Enoch Powell
Old 18 March 2007, 09:33 PM
Iwan
Scooby Regular

No loss then, silly cvnts.
Old 19 March 2007, 08:45 PM
JENGA
Scooby Regular

''fallen soldier'',,, my ar*e yobs,,

what about the real soldiers who are fighting for there country out in IRAQ and afgan,

these brave men and women get a quick 2 min story on the news while when some yardie wannna be gets in a street scuffle the whole of uk comes to stand still