Non Scooby Related Anything Non-Scooby related

The taxman

Search this Thread

Old 21 March 2007, 11:27 PM
Dazza01
Scooby Regular

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default The taxman

At the end of the tax year the Tax Office sent an inspector to Audit the books of a Synagogue.

While he was checking the books he turned to the Rabbi and said, I notice you buy a lot of candles. What do you do with the candle
drippings?
Good question," noted the Rabbi. We save them up and send them back to the candle makers, and every now and then they send us a free box of candles.

Oh, replied the auditor, somewhat disappointed that his unusual
question had a practical answer.
But on he went, in his obnoxious way, What about all these bread -wafer purchases? What do you do with the crumbs?

Ah, yes, replied the Rabbi, realising that the inspector was trying to trap him with an unanswerable question. We collect them and send them back to the manufactures, and every now and then they send us a free box of bread wafers.

I see, replied the auditor, thinking hard about how he could fluster the know - it - all Rabbi Well, Rabbi, he went on,what do you do with all the leftover
foreskins from the circumcisions you perform?

Here, too, we do not waste, answered the Rabbi. What we do is save all the foreskins and send them to the Tax Office, and about once a year they send us a complete *****.
Old 22 March 2007, 12:03 AM
JonMc
Scooby Senior

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

SIAL, but timely
Old 22 March 2007, 12:34 AM
moses
BANNED
Support Scoobynet!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by Dazza01
At the end of the tax year the Tax Office sent an inspector to Audit the books of a Synagogue.

While he was checking the books he turned to the Rabbi and said, I notice you buy a lot of candles. What do you do with the candle
drippings?
Good question," noted the Rabbi. We save them up and send them back to the candle makers, and every now and then they send us a free box of candles.

Oh, replied the auditor, somewhat disappointed that his unusual
question had a practical answer.
But on he went, in his obnoxious way, What about all these bread -wafer purchases? What do you do with the crumbs?

Ah, yes, replied the Rabbi, realising that the inspector was trying to trap him with an unanswerable question. We collect them and send them back to the manufactures, and every now and then they send us a free box of bread wafers.

I see, replied the auditor, thinking hard about how he could fluster the know - it - all Rabbi Well, Rabbi, he went on,what do you do with all the leftover
foreskins from the circumcisions you perform?

Here, too, we do not waste, answered the Rabbi. What we do is save all the foreskins and send them to the Tax Office, and about once a year they send us a complete *****.

lol haha 10/10 fantastic