Notices
Non Scooby Related Anything Non-Scooby related

Another scam email, I replied tho too :)

Search this Thread

Old 19 April 2007, 11:13 PM
Sonic'
Scooby Regular

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Another scam email, I replied tho too :)

Just receievd this scam email

OFFICE OF REVD.FR DAVID NELSONDIRECTOR SPECIAL DUTIES, UNITED NATIONS ORGANISATIONIN CONJUNCTION WITH THE INTERNATIONAL MONETARY FUNDWORLD BANK FACT-FINDING & SPECIAL DUTIES OFFICECOTONOU .BENINTEL: +229-9369-0803
Email:unspercialdute_offices4@yahoo.it

ATTN: THE BENEFICIARY, I am Revd. Fr. David Nelson, a senior staff with the World Bank fact finding & special duties Office. I am writing you this letter based on the fact that cool penny is better than millions of Dollars means it's better for one to live and die poor honest man than a rich dishonest one. I and the Chief security officer (CSO) of this organisation have arranged with an officer in the Computer section the person of Engineer Peter Cliff to bring out part of your total pending payment with reference number (LM-05-371) amounting to US$10 million.

Why we did this is because according to information gathered from the bank's security computer, you have been waiting for a long time to receive this payment without success. As I found out that you have almost met all the statutory. Requirements in respect of your pending payment. The problems you are having is that of interest groups. A lot of people are interested in your payment and those people are merely doing paper works with you and that explains why you receive different kinds of untrue fax and phone messages from different people everyday.

Also we found out that some of the officials of the prostates have been extorting a lot of money from you with the pretext of helping you receive your money. I can assure you this will keep happening if you. The said payment is been arranged in a security-proof box weighing 75kg. In order to get this box shipped to you I and the (CSO)

Yesterday went to this four courier companies Dhl, Ems, FedEx and Ups to make arrangements on how to get the box shipped to you by courier, but to no avail the above courier companies all made us to understand that they will have to open the box for inspection by the customs before shipment. This is something we want to avoid because this box is been padded with synthetic nylon and to open it you will have to cut the pad before you will meet the button that you will press to open the dial code-lock.

There is no way you can open the box and be able to close it again because it was padded with machine. We told the courier services that the box contained film materials and when open will spoil the materials. We did not declare money because courier does not carry money.

Today a friend of mine who is a diplomat disclosed to me that there is a security courier Service Company that is specialized in sending diplomatic materials and information from one country to another, which also has diplomatic immunity and consignment such as this cannot be checked by any customs anywhere in the world. I have therefore met the official of the security courier service and concluded shipping arrangement with them, which they will commence as soon as I have your go ahead order. The diplomat who will be bring in this consignment to you is an expert and has been in this line of work for many years now so we have Notting to worry about.

After all arrangements we have concluded that you must donate Five Hundred Thousand United States dollars (US$500, 000.00) to any charity organisation I designate as soon as you receive your money. To this effect, you will send to us a promissory note for the donation along with your address where you will like the box to be delivered to by the courier. Please mail bellow informations

1) Your full name, address...
2) Phone, fax...
3) Company name, position..
4) Profession, age and marital status..

May God be with you as I await your response? Feel free to call me if you will like us to discuses more on this TEL: +229-9369-0803 or send an Email Email:unspercialdute_offices4@yahoo.it Yours FaithfullyRevd. Fr. David NelsonDirector, Special Duties. UNO/WBF
Old 19 April 2007, 11:16 PM
Sonic'
Scooby Regular

And here was my reply

Hi Revd

many many many thanks for your email, I am almost in tears at the joy of recieving this amount of money, I am so exciting ive just been in the bathroom and had myself a little sex wee

It felt so good I had to do it twice, I hope you don't mind too much me telling you that

Anyway I dont think we should hesitate at all in our transactions and dealings, so I will give you the details you have requested

As a gesture of good will, I will donate 1,000,000 US Dollars to your nominated charity, once the 10 million has cleared in my accounts

You sound like a very nice man, and I hope you have a lovely daughter that I could meet one day, as I do live alone, and am very desperate for marriage, if you could help me in those matters too, I will only be too glad to give you money for a bride perhaps (if you know people who could do this, perhaps you could give them my details also)

Anyway here we go

I gave some real address details of someone who needs a severe stitch up, and has been party to these scams before now, and paid out too LOL

I Allan Jones hereby swear on my own life, to donate 1 million US dollars to the nominated charity of your choice, when I recieve my 10 million funds

I hope you are well Revd.

See if I recieve a reply
Old 19 April 2007, 11:33 PM
rb5037
Scooby Regular

LOL. Looking forward to his reply
Old 19 April 2007, 11:39 PM
dan83590
Scooby Regular

A yahoo email..

Sounds like this could be for real though..
Old 19 April 2007, 11:44 PM
Sonic'
Scooby Regular

LOL the originating email wasn't the yahoo one, it was revdavid_nelson@pobox.sk

Old 19 April 2007, 11:56 PM
mart360
Scooby Regular

**** me, i cant wait to see what synthetic nylon looks like

Mart
Old 20 April 2007, 10:19 AM
RB5_245
Scooby Regular

Also we found out that some of the officials of the prostates have been extorting a lot of money from you
Whose prostate and how many officials? Sounds like a pain in the **** to me

Trending Topics

Old 20 April 2007, 10:51 AM
Abdabz
Scooby Regular

Location: Tellins, Home of Super Leagues finest, and where a "split" is not all it seems.

I'm always scamming the 419ers I am currently being considered for 3 jobs where I just sit at home and get £1000 a week commision for moving money about!
Old 20 April 2007, 01:23 PM
DanUK
Scooby Regular

Originally Posted by Sonic'
The diplomat who will be bring in this consignment to you is an expert and has been in this line of work for many years now so we have Notting to worry about.
Hey, sounds real as you have Notting to worry about! Oh, and God is with you!
Old 20 April 2007, 06:27 PM
Sonic'
Scooby Regular

Just had a reply

Need to think of something to reply back to, but i need to do a quick photoshop of some evidence of what I look like dont worry it will be ace

This is what he has sent

Hello

Complement of the season.

Thanks very much for taking your precious time to reply my business proposal. I will not hesitate to bring to your notice that this proposal is noting but a divine opportunity for me and my entire family, And not as you may reason it to be like the once from the bad eggs on earth. It is also legitimate and 100% risk free, as we are also going to follow it legally under the legal procedures which I has studied very well as an insider in the organization, which I will advice you and feed you with the necessary information’s which you may need to have your stand as the legal owner of the fund.

And I am assuring you that there is no way that you will regret executing this deal with me because it is real life opportunity for both of us which I will not let go, and I want you to see it that way and work with me openly according to my advice for our mutual benefit.

I want you to also understand that my initial plan was to meet you face to face for a better understanding and also go into a binding agreement to secure the end time of this deal, but due to the organization actions to recover the fund and declares the account dormant as unclaimed funds. Which they are already want to go to the court seek for legal ground to declare the account dormant.

So I need your full honesty to establish this life time relationship between my family and your family.puting trust in you that you will not let me down, along the line or at the end when the fund has been transferred to you.

It is very important that you give this transaction its utmost confidentiality for security reasons, by not telling any body about this deal even any of your relations, for people not to know the source of our wealth in future. And letting people know about it can result to the cancellation of your claim.

Please my dear, you should understand that what I told you remain the only truth.
I am here as a secret insider in the organization and have sneaked out information's about this abandoned funds.
I would want you to contact our organization to confirm if there are such abandoned funds or not.

Find below my profiles:-
1.Name: REVD DAVID NELSON
2.)My ID card Number: CBA/00052/05.
3.) House Address: 12 carre opotopo route, Cotonou Benin Rep.
4.)My Age: 52Years.
5) Phone +229-936-90803

I humbly request for your profile/contact information’s, and as soon as I received your profile, I will send to you the contact information of the Foreign Remittance Department and, together with the TEXT OF APPLICATION which will contain both the vital information of the fund and You will re-type the Application carefully then submit it to our Bank management for processing? Approval and transfer of the fund to you.

As soon as you apply, I will use my power in the office as a member of the management team to influence the approval of your application and the fund will be transferred into you

I will need you to send yours front page of international passport to me so that I will know whom I am dealing with and to proceed. You don’t have to worry anything working with me in this impeccable transaction, with your transparency, I assured you that the sky will be our limit once the management approved your claim which you will tender.

Waiting for you.

Thanks,
Revd nelson
+229-936-90803
Old 20 April 2007, 06:35 PM
Paddi70
Scooby Regular

Originally Posted by dan83590
A yahoo email..

Sounds like this could be for real though..
Yeah
Old 20 April 2007, 06:46 PM
Sonic'
Scooby Regular

Ok, I am replying asking him that I need verification that he is genuine, and truly serious about our transactions, and as proof of this, I need him to print out this picture of me and take a photograph of him holding the picture, as only then will I know he is genuine

I will tell him I was a little off colour that day

Old 20 April 2007, 07:06 PM
Sonic'
Scooby Regular

And here is my reply in full, and ive attached the above pic (abviously much larger) so he can print it out

Hello my dear Revd.

I insist that thanks on my behalf for your speedy reply

This is a most joyous occasion that one can only look to God to thank that our paths have crossed, and we can do business together, I know what you mean about Bad Eggs though, due to an industrial accident with a vacuum cleaner I now have Bad Egg smell seepage from my suez canal, which as you can understand makes it difficult for me to get women, and as a consequence has also left me with a jaundiced look to my complexion

Interesting you talk of trust between me and your family, obviously we are talking about a large sum of money, and you require me to do some things for you prior to our business taking place, it is therefore a requirement that I ask you to do one thing for me, so that our trust can be cemented with a bond that can never be broken

I have attached a picture that only I have, and I urge you to print out this picture, and take a photo of yourself holding this picture, so that I know I am definately and only talking to yourself, and then our business transactions can continue, whereby your wishes will be my command, and I will do anything you ask of me

Remember please also that I am offering you double the money to your nominated charity, and I would also ask if you could send picture of your daughter so that I can consider a marriage proposal also

Once you have sent me your picture holding my attached picture to verify who you are, I can then send you my International Passport details

Many thanks again for your speedy response, and I hope that you show me the same level of speediness

Allan
Old 20 April 2007, 07:25 PM
Abdabz
Scooby Regular

Location: Tellins, Home of Super Leagues finest, and where a "split" is not all it seems.

Hope this scam works Sonic'... One of my mates has work published on
419eater...
Great effort
Old 20 April 2007, 07:27 PM
Abdabz
Scooby Regular

He will stall on the photo of him with your photo (on the off chance he doesnt think it's real) - often good to use famous western people who arent muppets as they have no clue.
He'll ask for a few hundred quid via western union to hire a camera or some other reason...
Keep stringing him along they normally give in if you're persuasive enough
Old 20 April 2007, 07:27 PM
Sonic'
Scooby Regular

So do I Abdabz, because I am giving him a real persons (the one in the picture) details
Old 20 April 2007, 07:29 PM
Sonic'
Scooby Regular

Well I did tell him that due to my industrial accident with a vacuum cleaner leaving me with bad egg seepage, has also caused my jaundiced look

He wants my passport details, so im hoping he will send the picture
Old 20 April 2007, 07:51 PM
Daft Lad
Scooby Regular

This thread made me do a little sex wee
Old 21 April 2007, 01:37 AM
mike1210
Scooby Regular

LOL at the picture

awesome
Old 21 April 2007, 07:08 AM
matchmaker
Scooby Regular

Originally Posted by Daft Lad
This thread made me do a little sex wee
Great start to my day. I'm off to the bog
Old 21 April 2007, 08:14 AM
dan83590
Scooby Regular

I'm still a beleiver.
Old 21 April 2007, 08:59 AM
Jamie
Super Muppet

Nice one sonic
Old 08 May 2007, 11:37 PM
rb5037
Scooby Regular

Come on, why's it gone quite?

Any news back

Old 08 May 2007, 11:56 PM
Sonic'
Scooby Regular

Sadly I have received no news

I guess I was a little hasty in asking for the picture

Ahh well, better luck next time, as I am sure there will be more
Old 08 May 2007, 11:58 PM
rb5037
Scooby Regular

You'll have to start moving some more email addresses about
Old 09 May 2007, 12:08 AM
Sonic'
Scooby Regular

I did get another one the other from a French Reverand but I never replied to it in time, and sadly lost the 850,000 US dollars prize fund

And it got deleted from my spam mail too before I remember about it