Notices
Non Scooby Related Anything Non-Scooby related

First Road Rage bout in years! :)

Search this Thread

Old 24 April 2007, 05:11 PM
Abdabz
Scooby Regular

Location: Tellins, Home of Super Leagues finest, and where a "split" is not all it seems.
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Talking First Road Rage bout in years! :)

Well **** me! I just lost it big stylee!

Driving home from work this afternoon, I happen upon a grey 03mondeo salloon affair tailgaiting an old duffer in a green hyundai accent . Now the duffer is doing 30 in a 30 and so has reached the speed limit...

So I decide to see how ******** in the mondeo likes being tailgated too I never did like bullies Turns out the big man doesnt like it at all and feigns a woeful emergency stop (ooooo)...
Me being me, laughs as this temporary decrease in speed as it has given old duffer some room and he plods on.
Numpty boy catches up old duffer again and on a two way road, on a bend with a t junction, (outside Polar Ford St Helens for any locals) overtakes the old duffer!!

I remove both hands from my wheel for a couple of seconds to applaud the retards manouvre...

Then as luck would have it, he starts braking, although not indicating despite the fact he's going the same way as me! He's turning right! Saint hazaah there is a god...
So laughing out loud at how worthwhile his manouvre was we follow traffic down the next road to the end...Hopping across to the next junction where it is one way and two lanes, I decide I'm going to pass the buffoon just to really ruin his day but traffic prevents

Without indicating he turns left up the next main road and I, keeping a safe distance indicate as I am going that way anyway... Half way up this road, he throws it left again and I'm thinking does this noob know where I live because he's on my street... Ah well if he does he does... But he drives past to the next junction and turns round towards me (without indicating again ).

Id passed my pad now so turned right and right again so I was back on the main road and of course he has turned left towards me... I wound my window down just in case we stop so I can ask him how much of a tw@t he feels today but before I can he leans out and spits at me as he drives past

Red mist decends I change to reverse gear and go after him (managed about 150 yards), but he is away and there is a car behind me still fuming I turn down the next sidestreet and back up the main road towards where he was headed... driving round every street for 20mins looking for **03 MKK almost ready to burst... I'm going to eat this fekkers spleen...

And then relax Home now, almost calm and going for a run in a wee while to return to normal...

Driving like coonts is never good, but I wouldn't thump someone for it unless my car was damaged or they had really put me or mine in danger... But spitting at someone is as sad and as low as it gets and I flipped...

Grrrrrr... Adbabz you animal

Last edited by Abdabz; 24 April 2007 at 05:21 PM.
Old 24 April 2007, 05:41 PM
DCI Gene Hunt
Scooby Senior

I know what you mean, I've just had some **** following me and my mate around in my grey Mondeo.... should've seen the planks face when I did a u-turn and flobbed at his car
Old 24 April 2007, 06:58 PM
Trucker Ted
Scooby Regular

PMSL....
Old 24 April 2007, 07:01 PM
CooperS
Scooby Regular

Someone did that to my bro's wife, tailgating her cos she wouldn't break the speedlimit, then cut her up, stopped, got out and smashed his hand into her bonnet, causing $$$'s worth of damage.

Anyway, my bro used to be a cop, she got the reg plate and gave it to my bro, 5 mins later and we have his address, gonna leave it a few weeks til he's forgotten and pay him a late visit
Old 24 April 2007, 07:02 PM
Lee247
SN Fairy Godmother

The bloke spat at you, Christ
Old 24 April 2007, 07:07 PM
jonesy172
Scooby Regular

id kill him and put his shat wagon on its roof
Old 24 April 2007, 07:22 PM
pauld37
Scooby Regular

Originally Posted by DCI Gene Hunt
I know what you mean, I've just had some **** following me and my mate around in my grey Mondeo.... should've seen the planks face when I did a u-turn and flobbed at his car

Trending Topics

Old 24 April 2007, 07:26 PM
51st state
Scooby Regular

Originally Posted by DCI Gene Hunt

**** me thats quick wit,
Old 24 April 2007, 07:35 PM
dpb
Scooby Regular

Received 13 Likes on 12 Posts

Originally Posted by CooperS
Someone did that to my bro's wife, tailgating her cos she wouldn't break the speedlimit, then cut her up, stopped, got out and smashed his hand into her bonnet, causing $$$'s worth of damage.

Anyway, my bro used to be a cop, she got the reg plate and gave it to my bro, 5 mins later and we have his address, gonna leave it a few weeks til he's forgotten and pay him a late visit
Thats appalling
Old 24 April 2007, 08:43 PM
mattvortex
Scooby Regular

A recipe for contentment following road rage;

Locate the vehicle in question and sprinkle a generous amount of paint striipper-about 2 litres should do. Next, paste a large amount of fresh dog **** under the door handles. Leave to settle overnite.
Old 25 April 2007, 01:45 AM
2000TLondon
Scooby Regular

I'd be driving that route for many a night at the same time looking for the scummy ****. Did he actually get you? What a scaghead!!!!

However, in hindsight it was probably easier to just let him get on with being a **** in the first place, although in reality I would probably have done similar to you.

In Texas, tailgating is a way of life as people don't want to interupt their cruise control. People usually back off when I lower the rear windows at the lights and my two rotties poke their heads out!
Old 25 April 2007, 08:02 AM
Abdabz
Scooby Regular

Location: Tellins, Home of Super Leagues finest, and where a "split" is not all it seems.

Morning all Nice one DCI Top Work!

He didnt actually hit me or my car but his cowardly disgusting intent was there for all to see.
I know in reality I shouldnt have got involved in the first place but sometimes I cant help myself
Now I have calmed down, I will probably just point and laugh at the fella and question his parentage and personal habits if catch up with him again (you see it was my normal 4.00 - 4.30 journey home from work, and it is like groundhog day in these here parts ya hear)...
I'm slightly embarrassed for letting my blood pressure go into quadruple figures now, but a pb on the run and a Rooney's late winner have put a smile on my face What mondeo?
Old 25 April 2007, 11:34 AM
Leslie
Scooby Regular

Good one DCI-made me laugh!

I can't stand ***** like that tailgating elderly people when they are driving correctly etc. and I would have been just as annoyed about it. Probably just as well you did not actually have a confrontation outside the cars but still annoying not to get the final bit of satisfaction!

Les
Old 25 April 2007, 11:56 AM
j4ckos mate
Scooby Regular

sounds like 6 of one to me,

i dont know why you took it on yourself to get involved,

your only going to give yourself high blood pressure,

the best thing you can do its to smile at them and blow them a kiss(iam male by the way) they get more worked up and you end up happy
Old 25 April 2007, 12:31 PM
falkster
Scooby Regular

It doesnt happen as often as it used to but I still get frustrated by tail gaters!!! I dont understand why they do it. I was on the A1 northbound at 10pm doing 85mph with a car in front (atleast 2 seconds) but had this peenarse right up the crack of my **** in a Saab......surely he could see there was a car in front???

A quick flash of the brake lights didnt achieve anything so I pulled into the inside lane as soon as we had overtaken the trucks and immediately pulled out behind him but made sure my front bumper was almost touching his!!

It didnt take him long to pull into the inside lane and slow to 60/70 ish and let me get on with my journey!
Old 25 April 2007, 12:34 PM
Leslie
Scooby Regular

Originally Posted by j4ckos mate
sounds like 6 of one to me,

i dont know why you took it on yourself to get involved,

your only going to give yourself high blood pressure,

the best thing you can do its to smile at them and blow them a kiss(iam male by the way) they get more worked up and you end up happy
That's a good point, I also find that a friendly smile and a wave really winds them up

Les