Search this Thread

Old 26 April 2007, 07:46 AM
kingofturds
Scooby Regular
Support Scoobynet!

Received 5 Likes on 4 Posts
Default Chid abusers spared jail

Suspended sentences for toddler fight women | Society | SocietyGuardian.co.uk

Wtf is this country coming to 4 woman force a 2 year old and a 3 year old to hit each other with brushes and egged them on to punch each other in the face, And filming it for their sick pleasure yet all they get is a suspended sentence.

They should be sterilized and thrown in jail and let the ******* in there sort them out justice in this country is a joke.
Old 26 April 2007, 08:09 AM
grim reaper
BANNED

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

The way these low life's posed for the camera after the case shows they have no remorse for what they did, smiling away and smoking a cigarette without a care in the world, their only regret is probably that they dont get child benefit to waste on **** and booze any more.
Old 26 April 2007, 10:33 AM
The Zohan
Scooby Regular

I heard that this sub human scum had got away with it, apparently the kids started to cry when they where being encouraged to hit each other and at that point the sub human scum then abused them verbally calling them 'whimps', etc!

It sets a bad example to all letting these POS's off
It means the kids are left with so called parents and adults are are obviously not fit to look after them
It is just wrong, the kids should be in care until this sub human garbage that are their parents are deemded fit to look after them or the kids fostered/kept in care.

How can anyone encourage toddlers to fight then abuse them for not wanting to and crying - these people should be put down!

It seems the only people to 'suffer' from this whole mess is the kids, whilst i feel kids are better of with their parents, this only applies if the parents are fit and responsible enough to be trusted with them. What hope do these poor little children have with parents like this - makes you want to weep!

Last edited by The Zohan; 26 April 2007 at 01:02 PM.
Old 26 April 2007, 11:04 AM
Claaarkio
Scooby Regular

Sentences given to four city women who walked free from court after forcing two toddlers to fight 'like dogs' while being filmed are to be reviewed by the Attorney General.The...

Sentences have been viewed as too soft and so are being reveiwed!!

Old 26 April 2007, 11:12 AM
Leslie
Scooby Regular

Their attitude afterwards said it all really. I suppose the suspended sentence was driven by the shortage of prison places now. Not a situtation the authorities can be proud of.

Les
Old 26 April 2007, 12:54 PM
kingofturds
Scooby Regular
Support Scoobynet!

Received 5 Likes on 4 Posts

Depressing thing is i've worked on the estate that they live on in Plymouth as an apprentice electrician in my younger days. And there are plenty more of these arseholes who have respect for no one. We used to have a cheap set of tools for the dodgy estates and a decent set for everywhere else.
It used to be infuriating watching these scum steal your £50 drill to sell for *** and bingo money under your nose, yet the council wouldn't let you accuse them for fear of offending them
Old 26 April 2007, 01:04 PM
The Zohan
Scooby Regular

Angry

Quote from the piece in the paper- "Zara Care, with her sisters Serenza and Danielle Olver and her mother Carole Olver, forced the two young children to punch each other in the face.

The four women, from North Prospect and Honicknowle, also goaded the young boy and girl, who cannot be identified for legal reasons, to hit each other with a magazine and a hairbrush and when one did not fight they called him a 'wimp' and a '******'."

This certainly does need a review and proper punishments in place for this!
Old 26 April 2007, 01:10 PM
The Zohan
Scooby Regular

Angry

Originally Posted by kingofturds
Depressing thing is i've worked on the estate that they live on in Plymouth as an apprentice electrician in my younger days. And there are plenty more of these arseholes who have respect for no one. We used to have a cheap set of tools for the dodgy estates and a decent set for everywhere else.
It used to be infuriating watching these scum steal your £50 drill to sell for *** and bingo money under your nose, yet the council wouldn't let you accuse them for fear of offending them
Jenny's dad works for the NBC and tells simliar stories!
He ends up working in all sorts od s*itholes, and ths stories he tell are not good. One of his co-workers was acused of sexual assault and robbery by a druggie and her boyfriend. The chap accused is 55 y/o and worked for the council for 30 years with a faultless record. He was suspended for 3 months whilst the alegations where sorted out.
Turns out the scum thought they could get compensation (they had done this twice before) off the council so put this chap though hell. the tradesman did not even get an apology from the scum or council and the scumbags got nothing more than a caution, why beacuse the councuil did not want to be seen as picking on the druggies!

The tradesman chap took early retirement, an experienced capable and committed worker treated like sh*t because of scumbags and a spinless council. No apology and he left his job.
Old 26 April 2007, 01:11 PM
pslewis
Scooby Regular

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

I know it may be StereoTyping, but, I would put a months wages on the following being true:-

1. They all smoke

2. They all drink to excess

3. They all swear - in front of children too

4. They all have a Tattoo somewhere

5. They live on a Council Estate

6. The fathers of their children are nowhere to be seen

7. They will have Brown Babies, Pink Babies and Yellow Babies if they possibly can

8. They left school with 0 GCSE's and have an IQ less than my dog!

Why is it illegal to remove these people from society - or, at the very least, sterilise them!

95% of all crime is committed by 5% of the Community ..... when a party states it will remove this 5% from Society (execute them) it will be the party that gets into power with a HUGE majority - people are pi55ed off!
Old 26 April 2007, 01:13 PM
Jamie
Super Muppet

What dog do you have ?
Old 26 April 2007, 01:13 PM
The Zohan
Scooby Regular

Originally Posted by pslewis
I know it may be StereoTyping, but, I would put a months wages on the following being true:-

1. They all smoke

2. They all drink to excess

3. They all swear - in front of children too

4. They all have a Tattoo somewhere

5. They live on a Council Estate

6. The fathers of their children are nowhere to be seen

7. They will have Brown Babies, Pink Babies and Yellow Babies if they possibly can

8. They left school with 0 GCSE's and have an IQ less than my dog!

Why is it illegal to remove these people from society - or, at the very least, sterilise them!

95% of all crime is committed by 5% of the Community ..... when a party states it will remove this 5% from Society (execute them) it will be the party that gets into power with a HUGE majority - people are pi55ed off!
Whilst i do not often agree with you, you old ****** i do so on this issue!

The kids would be better served buy being in care, just how much worse could it be!?!
You are right, the parents should be sterilised and/or put down - ferral scum!
Old 26 April 2007, 01:18 PM
pslewis
Scooby Regular

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by *Jamie*
What dog do you have ?
The most intelligent and handsome of all dogs ...................

Old 26 April 2007, 01:22 PM
Leslie
Scooby Regular

Certainly is.

Les