dubai property is it worth it

Search this Thread

Old 29 April 2007, 03:32 PM
moses
BANNED
Support Scoobynet!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default dubai property is it worth it

i woz at braehead shopping complex yesterday and the damac property folks were their one of the biggest multi trillion companies fae the middle east on aboot selling properties in the middle east and i spoke tae them for a bit, coz i woz interested ages ago but didnt go ahead coz im some arab countries the arabs take 50% of yer share sitting on their asses but i hear not in dubai anyways its all freehold , but u never know when things will change, we all know whit idi amin in uganda, whits tae say arabs wont dae the same tae foreigners, specially when the uae has been built on the backs of asians fae india, pakistan, bangladesh and phillipines, still they get treated as slaves

i woz told that majority of the population in dubai r asian anyways who own alot of new development and i already know 80 % r foreigners in dubai which is good and most r asians, russians , brits and europeans etc

they had these studio flats for 45 k , 440 sq feet and a bathroom and fitted kitchen, well sorted and they had 1 bedroom ones for 97k and 2 bedrooms in dubai land for 147k which is the same price a sa glasgow flat wae the same bedrooms

but they will be ready in 2010, i asked so whit if it doesnt rent, coz everyone is buying so many and people r building alot, coz of that, whit if the market collapses and people cant get their properties rented oot coz so many r being built, he said that will never be a problem, i aint saying it coz were trynna sell it, i think its bullsh1t personally, i think their would be a problem renting them oot if theirs too many getting built

whit he did say woz if i spent the same money in the uk i wont get as much rent here but i would get double in dubai, is this true and the prices rise faster in dubai, is that true

cheers
Old 29 April 2007, 10:31 PM
sti-04!!
Scooby Senior

Moses - I have been looking at both the spanish & the dubai market for a long term BTL.
After much research i wouldnt go for any of them .... supply is & will outstrip demand.
Old 29 April 2007, 10:40 PM
moses
BANNED
Support Scoobynet!

Thumbs up

Originally Posted by sti-04!!
Moses - I have been looking at both the spanish & the dubai market for a long term BTL.
After much research i wouldnt go for any of them .... supply is & will outstrip demand.

thanks alot bud i got a pm fae an old friend and he said the same, he said dubai will in time crash best invest in oman he told me

mate i luv southern spain i wanted a nice flat a yr ago in cordoba or granada, but the spanish government were treating brits like crap u mind consficating land and not paying compensation that put me aff

dubai is somewhere i would like tae stay maybe a month every yr or so, it looks nice, just the unfairness against minorities fae asia puts me aff

i hear turkey is good that way , i luv my turkish bros and sisters but i also luv greeks lol and i have the greek sentiments and i hate kamal attaturk of turkey

i doubt i will get on wae those kamal hardliners lol

im busy trynna plan whit tae dae bud, its not for me, its for my lil ones, i got 3 kids now and i wanna plan for them, God willing i aint intae chasing wealth , i prefer a humble life, its just for them and my mum and my wife if something happens tae me, i want them tae be well looked after

cheers bud