Non Scooby Related Anything Non-Scooby related

Feel like ripping someone ?

Search this Thread

Old 24 May 2007, 07:23 PM
pimmo2000
Scooby Regular

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts
Default Feel like ripping someone ?

This was posted on another forum and I thought rather than reply myself I would post it up and see what the guys in the know think ! they we're in so I posted it here instead

driving my skyline in american roads and car craze update from evil

at first, finally getting my dream car, although a bit older than my dream of R34 goodness, my little R32 GTR is in itself a hoot to drive, it is costing some serious cash to maintain and bring to full use, as the trans had been abused

now, one thing I have noticed, this car is in need of softer suspension for the USA, any small road indentation and your back will feel the full effect of it, you will need a chiropractor, the sitting on the right side, where the passenger goes in a US car, seems a bit odd to me, but it kinda gives you a commanding over the road, so it's ok, Oh lord I have killed the engine so many times thinking I'm going into second while I'm not....

why am I telling you all this? because I realize how unique my car is, I believe to be the only one in my town with one, and because I know not many of you may ever get the chance to drive one, all I can say is, nissan made a huge mistake when this car was not brought to the USA, sure the suspension could use some work, but I attribute mine to being old with over 85k miles on it, I am sure a new one would be fine, I at least plan to upgrade the shocks and struts soon, te car feels rather strong for its modest tune of 300 bhp, (I have plans for 400+) granted as it stands now, it will not in a million years come close to being as fast as my mitsubishi 3000GT vr4, but that thing is modded to hell, easily on Viper plateaou right now, I have decided to leave the body of the skyline intact, I only plan a turbo/computer upgrade for it, next week my project Fiero is going for a trip to a shop in which it will get a transplanted engine, a 3800 series II supercharged motor, it should move and sound rather nice then, for now, I plan to drive to work on the skyline this week as my Rx-8 is in need of new tires.

if anyone wants to buy a toyota Mr2 1991 hit me up, but it does not run as I took the tranny out for my project fiero/lambo

sitting in my lot now is also a 1999 grand am GT, (got it for less than 2k bucks) with a nasty hit to the back end, it drives and the frame is fine, but I hate FWD so I probably will get rid of it or pull the engine off and put it in something else... hey... nah, too much engine for a MR2...

the beemer, well, it's still here, getting dust, I have not driven that thing in like 3 months, I hate the noise it makes and dislike getting schooled by any mustang when I drive it, the only way I will ever keep it is if I can somehow make it as fast as a firebird/camaro circa 2000, and that is a tall order for a 2002 BMW 530i .... yeah on paper it should be just as fast, but I have had a GT mustang leave me in the dust at a light, I dunno if the mustang was on laugh juice but it was embarrasing, went home, got in the VR4, went looking for the *****, sadly no one wants to play when you pull the bg toy out, just like girls don't want to open their rear when they see me hard LOL....

now I got to go to the GYM, there is a young fit 18yr old chic I plan to take for a ride, so then maybe she can ride me later tonight... I love being single again