Notices
Non Scooby Related Anything Non-Scooby related

Great Britain - are we heading for collapse?

Search this Thread

Old 25 May 2007, 10:20 AM
The Chief
Scooby Regular

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Great Britain - are we heading for collapse?

I'll start with this....

A good friend of mine had his Supermoto Bike stolen last week - said bike was reported to the police.

Anyway a few days later his wife was walking to the doctors with his 3 month old child in a pram - anyway she heard the distinct noise of his bike and saw these two little ******* riding it down the road, so she took pictures
of these two with her phone to which they clocked her and about turned mounted the pavement and tried snatching the phone whilst calling her a b***h to which they then tried to punch her in the face.

After a bit of investigation my buddy found out who this little b***ard is and reported it - the police replied that they could not do anything and if they chased him he could cause an acident, and yet even when his wife was attacked they would not do anything.

Now the simple soloution would be to go down and knock ten barrrels of s**t out of him but he knows where my mate lives and is a bit of a bad lad plus my buddy has two kids and does not want any reprisals.

so basically he is fecked.

What is it with this country????? what the **** his happening?????
If your a no good thieving little ****** the police wont do bugger all and even if they do get caught they'll get a small fine.(which they pay off at a quid a week as they are on the dole) and maybe a bit of community service - who says crime doesn't pay, they're p1ssing themselves laughing as i type this.

yet if your a fairly law abiding person you seem to be f**ked over i.e. creeping over the speed limit and (as read elsewhere on s-net) spacing on number plates, i mean FFS how pathetic is that, quite happy to drag people to court with regards to that. but when it comes to trying to do a bit of actual work its 'sorry nowt we can do'

And somewhere else on here i read about 'Bin Wars' which is led by a load of beurecratic feckin jobsworths who have nothing better to do then fine you and stick bloody yellow stickers on yoru wheely bin if it does not adhere 100% to their silly excuse for saving the planet where in fact the truth be known its just another form of taxation that local councils have introduced to claw back for their overspending.

And to which brings me finally onto road congestion which it seems every large city council has expressed an interest in - which they would as its nothing to do with easing congestion and everything to do with raising more revenue.

Dont get me wrong i love my country (to a degree) but i can see it going to the dogs and collapsing into a big heap.

I mean there is only so much the average joe can put in the system, when are we gonna say 'Right' enoughs enough?

were taxed to f**k as it is we just cant go on putting more and more of our hard earned to sustain the goverments mis management of the economy and the scrounging ******* that choose to milk us for all our worth.

I think i speak for a majority on here and i may be wrong on some of my points but the last week of this and whats on TV have broke the camels back,

I could weep for the future i really could.

Ok rant over.

The Chief
Old 25 May 2007, 10:24 AM
lozgti
Scooby Regular

Vote Labour,get super tax.

And I will be crossing Manchester off my list of places to go if road pricing comes in.

As for criminals and their good friends the police,I daren't type any more.It winds me up so much.
Old 25 May 2007, 10:29 AM
Leslie
Scooby Regular

You certainly speak for me Chief!

Les
Old 25 May 2007, 10:29 AM
Karl 227
BANNED

Unbloodybelievable Chief, so the bike's been nicked, his wife's been attacked, and the police say they can't do anything about it!!! I'd go public with that, so fekkin public that it goes to the National press and is splattered absolutely everywhere, the police need to be shamed into doing something I reckon
Old 25 May 2007, 10:32 AM
Geezer
Scooby Senior

Cool

I wholeheartedly agree with you on the law and order front. The scum are havin a larf at out expense and the law seems to have gone soft, choosing easy targets who are less likely give them grief.

I think the bins thing is good though. Peopl are just basically lazy, and they should recycle. I mean, how much more do you want your council to do? Come into your house and sort it for you?

I don't believe in this global warming stuff, nor am I a tree hugger, but I can see just how much waste we produce, and it just makes sense to recycle what you can. I have 2 kids, and the amount of packaging that comes with toys is ridiculous, it's just so much waste! Throwing that much stuff away makes no sense.

You can only do so much landfill, recycle what you can.

Geezer
Old 25 May 2007, 10:41 AM
Wmscooby
Scooby Regular

Chief you've hit the nail on the head.

The whole country is lazy dragged down by thieving cheating scumbags and as you say those of us that work abide by the rules get shafted daily.

Get pregnant - here have a 3 bedroom house and we'll pay all your bills for you

Can't get a job here have so many hundred pounds in benefits a month.

Granted there are genuine cases out there of people genuinely stuggling.

Ive always said what you pay in tax and NI should go towards you and your family should you ever need it ie: Operations, treatments etc

No matter what anyone thinks in 10 years this country will be in the gutter and by then i for one will not be part of it.
Old 25 May 2007, 10:42 AM
MJW
Scooby Senior

So the country is going descend into anarchy because a bike was stolen and we have to put different types of rubbish in different bins ?
Old 25 May 2007, 10:50 AM
Prince Popeye
BANNED

So we go to the supermarket , buy food in packaging we don't need then get charged to recycle it.

Personally the chief has hit it spot on. This country is turning gradually into a chavpit crime ridden scumhole. Why do i want my taxes to fund all these illegal immigrants and no-good dolies who sit on their ***** alday then come and nick my car when they feel like it and get 24hours community service.

People say voting causes change . Like hell it does. The electoral system is so biased and the news are controlled by the government. Until we ditch the looney left and the toffee-nosed right this country is so fecked.
Old 25 May 2007, 11:00 AM
warrenm2
Scooby Regular

contact your MP mate, see if he can raise a fuss about it
Old 25 May 2007, 11:01 AM
Petem95
Scooby Regular

New Liebour have screwed this country completely.

Economically we are screwed - despite high rates of taxation we still have the one of the biggest budget deficits in the world.

18% of the worlds debt is owed by the UK

Liebour have created an illusion of wealth in the UK, and when things go POP it will most likely take decades to recover
Old 25 May 2007, 11:03 AM
Geezer
Scooby Senior

Cool

Originally Posted by Prince Popeye
So we go to the supermarket , buy food in packaging we don't need then get charged to recycle it.
Essentially, that is what it means, but these companies dont' want people to stop buying their goods. If people start to buy things with less packaging to avoid the charges, then they will start to use less generally.

The govt. need to get off it's **** too and put some teeth into the law reagrding excessive packaging.

The prog also said that 18 billion plastic carrier bags are issued a year by the supermarkets. That's a staggering number, and that's just the UK. They take hundreds if years break down and are not re-cycleable (although they are re-useable). Aprt from the fact that they create a huge amount of stuff to dispose of, plastics are made from oil, and that is a diminishing resource. Again, it's not a case of saving the planet, but we just seem to be using up non-renewable sources faster than we need to.

I want to keep my petrol powered vehicles for as long as I can!!!!!!!!

Geezer
Old 25 May 2007, 11:04 AM
DCI Gene Hunt
Scooby Senior

Liberal policing at its worst, bunch of limp wristed fcukwits..... oh but I'm sooooo glad we've got the Gay, Lessy & Transgender Police Group (or whatever those feckin brokeback mountain feckwits call themselves)
Old 25 May 2007, 11:05 AM
Karl 227
BANNED

That ^^ may well be your last post for the next few days I reckon
Old 25 May 2007, 11:06 AM
DCI Gene Hunt
Scooby Senior

Originally Posted by Karl 227
That ^^ may well be your last post for the next few days I reckon
Well just in case.....

All feckin rozzers are NERDS
Old 25 May 2007, 11:07 AM
Karl 227
BANNED

You can't call benders "brokeback mountain feckwits"
Old 25 May 2007, 11:07 AM
Karl 227
BANNED

And as for calling pigs, "rozzers"
Old 25 May 2007, 11:10 AM
DCI Gene Hunt
Scooby Senior

Me thinks we be getting infractions soon
Old 25 May 2007, 11:10 AM
Karl 227
BANNED

I'm hiding
Old 25 May 2007, 11:16 AM
mr-white
Scooby Regular

this country has gone down hill..high taxes, high house prices, failing legal system, failing NHS, too many immagrants. this country looks after everyone else apart from its own.

MW
Old 25 May 2007, 11:31 AM
dpb
Scooby Regular

Received 13 Likes on 12 Posts

Originally Posted by mr-white
this country has gone down hill..high taxes, high house prices, failing legal system, failing NHS, too many immagrants. this country looks after everyone else apart from its own.

MW
Labours gone too liberal for sure - but just remember weve exploited these immigrants countries for hundereds of years !
Old 25 May 2007, 11:37 AM
GazTheHat
Scooby Regular

Originally Posted by Karl 227
Unbloodybelievable Chief, so the bike's been nicked, his wife's been attacked, and the police say they can't do anything about it!!! I'd go public with that, so fekkin public that it goes to the National press and is splattered absolutely everywhere, the police need to be shamed into doing something I reckon
Try that route, then i'm sure a snapped arm & seeing to is about £200.
Old 25 May 2007, 11:39 AM
Paul3446
Scooby Regular

One thing I don't understand, with places like Manchester trialling this road charging thing, will only local people have black boxes fitted? If I drive to manchester, does that mean I won't have to pay?
Old 25 May 2007, 11:41 AM
SJ_Skyline
Scooby Senior

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

28 Days Later collapse or just a good old fashioned riot followed by everybody going home for tea when it starts raining?
Old 25 May 2007, 11:47 AM
TelBoy
Scooby Regular

Cars & computers = vastly reduced interaction = selfish society

Town centres & waves of immigrants = no-go areas for many

Compensation culture & European pandering = limp wristed namby pamby pc society

The country is a pale shadow of its former self, but i think the effects are polarised. Urban areas especially are being dragged down by the lowest common denominators. The Empire is coming back to haunt us. We've made our bed, we have to lie on it, all in the name of "Britishness". Nah.
Old 25 May 2007, 11:51 AM
Matteeboy
Scooby Regular

Learn to inflict damage to a person without leaving a mark.

That's my plan for when anything like this happens.

The Chavs and Neds laugh at any attempts by the Police so I'm quite happy to dish out justice myself.
I'm already enjoying my role as village "enforcer" if and when required.
Old 25 May 2007, 11:54 AM
Reality
BANNED

As the gap between the rich and the rest of the scum continues to widen things aint gonna get any better.

Until we start a cull of the chavs .
Old 25 May 2007, 12:01 PM
The Chief
Scooby Regular

A van load and some tin-snips have been mentioned

Last edited by The Chief; 25 May 2007 at 12:13 PM.
Old 25 May 2007, 12:09 PM
Flatcapdriver
Scooby Regular

Originally Posted by DCI Gene Hunt
Me thinks we be getting infractions soon
If this was a truly democratic process, why can't members dish out plus points as well? Let's say you say something amusing (unlikely) and I find it funny so I award you three plus points and then you attack the geeks who dish out an infraction (say two points). That way a happy medium exists.

You could be on a roll and have us rolling in the aisles and get multiple plus points or conversely launch a savage an unjustified attack on some poor unsuspecting <insert aggrieved minority> individual and justifiably get banned.

Simple 'innit?

Old 25 May 2007, 12:17 PM
Tidgy
Scooby Regular

Received 150 Likes on 115 Posts

hasn't it already?

Quick Reply: Great Britain - are we heading for collapse?