Anyone work for Parcel force?

Search this Thread

Old 02 July 2007, 05:57 PM
The Hoff
Scooby Regular

Received 4 Likes on 3 Posts
Default Anyone work for Parcel force?

The story goes like this...

Sold a hard drive and a CD writer to a guy in Exeter, courier arranged by the buyer, parcel force collect but dont give me/I forget to take the tracking slip.

I get a paypal funds frozen two weeks later becuase it was a fraudulent transaction/not know use of his account.

I need to provide the tracking number but I dont have it and the buyer will not make contact.

I have phoned Parcel force customer services. I told them who sent it, where it was sent from, what date it was picked up, who it was going to, the address where it was going, his phone number etc etc but they said that they cannot provide me with the tracking number becuase 'it doesnt work like that'? They cant get the tracking number from the address's or any other information.

How can I get the tracking number? Any help welcomed!

Cheers, The Hoff
Old 02 July 2007, 07:00 PM
SVXNUT
Scooby Regular

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I work for them, and from what I know its only the person who books the transaction who has the number. (Data protection). If the collection was booked during the day it was picked up, i.e after the driver had left the depot he would not have had the tracking number with him, just the booking code.
Best advice is don't speak to cust. services, they are not that good. Find out which depot the driver originated from and speak to them direct, usually thay will be able to help.
Old 02 July 2007, 07:06 PM
robby
Scooby Regular

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by SVXNUT
I work for them, and from what I know its only the person who books the transaction who has the number. (Data protection). If the collection was booked during the day it was picked up, i.e after the driver had left the depot he would not have had the tracking number with him, just the booking code.
Best advice is don't speak to cust. services, they are not that good. Find out which depot the driver originated from and speak to them direct, usually thay will be able to help.
don't PF use waybills?
i worked for UPS and DHL and we used waybills for collections - we'd leave the top copy for the customer on pich-up
Old 02 July 2007, 10:52 PM
Stephb1986
Scooby Regular

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I've been using DHL for a few weeks now and they've always give me a reciept of goods when i've handed them over did they not give you anything like that??