Originally Posted by Luan Pra bang
love this country
So do I. Its not always as green on the otherside either you know

Sh!tty story though.
Old 06 July 2007, 11:23 AM
Luan Pra bang
Scooby Regular

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Just seems like a few correct descions could make the place a thousand times better. People in power accepting that some scum will always be scum and locking them up for ever would be a good start.
Old 06 July 2007, 11:31 AM
The Zohan
Scooby Regular

Thumbs up

Just seems like a few correct descions could make the place a thousand times better. People in power accepting that some scum will always be scum and locking them up for ever would be a good start.
Yes, nail hit on head!
Old 06 July 2007, 11:31 AM
davegtt
Scooby Senior

swings and roundabouts though, to lock them up forever (which, dont get me wrong, I wouldnt mind either) would mean lot more tax payers money to fund it
Old 06 July 2007, 11:41 AM
Dan W
Scooby Regular

Location: Secretly saving for another Blobeye STI. Crystal Grey. Widetrack

what about a bullet. saves plenty of cash. I don't mean for all the crims just the worst ones like paedo's and child murderers
Old 06 July 2007, 11:42 AM
Dream Weaver
Scooby Regular

Originally Posted by davegtt
swings and roundabouts though, to lock them up forever (which, dont get me wrong, I wouldnt mind either) would mean lot more tax payers money to fund it
Better to spend tax payers money on that than some of the other nonsense they spend it on.

Trending Topics

Old 06 July 2007, 01:14 PM
stilover
Scooby Regular

They needed the room. A 77 year old man had just been sent down for 3 months for taking his son's 3 points.

Reformed model citezen out. Lying cheating lowest of the low criminal in.

Makes perfect sense to me. I'm sure he's sorry
Old 06 July 2007, 01:23 PM
Abdabz
Scooby Regular

Location: Tellins, Home of Super Leagues finest, and where a "split" is not all it seems.

Originally Posted by stilover
They needed the room. A 77 year old man had just been sent down for 3 months for taking his son's 3 points.

Reformed model citezen out. Lying cheating lowest of the low criminal in.

Makes perfect sense to me. I'm sure he's sorry
Various different issues here though:
The courts were right to put the 77 year old in prison as he broke the law and the punishment was in keeping with the tariff for that crime. More of this please.
The prisons are full to bursting the labour party have failed to invest in new prisons and secondly because their woefuly poor liberalistic approach to being crap with crime and crap on the causes of crime have led to a morally deminished society...
Then thirdly there is the woeful decision to let this retard out on the streets after committing murder in the first place. His DNA should still be traceable on the noose from when he was hung...
Old 06 July 2007, 01:25 PM
Fantom
Scooby Regular

I just can't understand how you can kill someone but only serve 13 years. Its just unbelivable.
Old 06 July 2007, 04:28 PM
_Meridian_
Scooby Regular

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by Abdabz
The prisons are full to bursting the labour party have failed to invest in new prisons and secondly because their woefuly poor liberalistic approach to being crap with crime and crap on the causes of crime have led to a morally deminished society...

When the Labour Party came to power there were about 50,000 people in prison and the outgoing Tory government had just overseen at least two prison numbers crises. There are now just over 80,000 prison spaces, all of which are full. The country's population has only grown by a couple of million in that time, even allowing for illegal immigrants. Prisons are somewhat more expensive to build than almost any other government facility I believe. Doesn't sound much like either lack of investment or going soft on criminals. Money is certainly an issue, but as I said, prisons are insanely expensive to build and run - it costs well over £30,000 a year to keep an adult inside these days I believe. But one of the biggest stumbling blocks to building prisons is getting planning permission. Everyone wants them, they just don't want them near where they live.

M
Old 06 July 2007, 09:36 PM
Luan Pra bang
Scooby Regular

I have a nice field near my house they can have for a prison provided they pay the correct rate.
Old 06 July 2007, 09:51 PM
kingofturds
Scooby Regular
Support Scoobynet!

Received 5 Likes on 4 Posts

Originally Posted by Abdabz
Various different issues here though:
The courts were right to put the 77 year old in prison as he broke the law and the punishment was in keeping with the tariff for that crime. More of this please.
Then thirdly there is the woeful decision to let this retard out on the streets after committing murder in the first place. His DNA should still be traceable on the noose from when he was hung...

Yeah they have saved 1000s of live getting this hardcore law breaker off the streets No criminal record for 77 years he does the decent thing and comes clean, then bang straight in jail for a 1st offence. Maybe if they did to all twocers,muggers and vandals on a 1st offence this Country would not be in such a state.
Old 06 July 2007, 09:55 PM
fatherpierre
Scooby Regular

Originally Posted by kingofturds
Yeah they have saved 1000s of live getting this hardcore law breaker off the streets No criminal record for 77 years he does the decent thing and comes clean, then bang straight in jail for a 1st offence. Maybe if they did to all twocers,muggers and vandals on a 1st offence this Country would not be in such a state.
Indeed.

Something's wrong somewhere.

You'd be horrified at just how many offences it takes for someone to commit to actually mean they get some time inside.
Old 07 July 2007, 12:08 AM
vindaloo
Scooby Regular

Rather than outsourcing or <shudder> best shoring </shudder> our jobs, why don't we enter into agreements with some of our world-wide allies to best shore the contents of our prisons.

Could even be a tarrif... Australia or Canada for minor offences and Zimbabwe for violent nutters who think they are hard.

J.