Non Scooby Related Anything Non-Scooby related

Philip Lawrence killer 'cannot be deported'

Search this Thread

Old 20 August 2007, 11:40 AM
DCI Gene Hunt
Scooby Senior

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Angry Philip Lawrence killer 'cannot be deported'

The killer who knifed headmaster Philip Lawrence to death is expected to win his appeal to stay in Britain because deporting him would breach his human rights, according to a Home Office official.
So I'm guessing that the DCI inserting a white hot poker up his **** would also consitute a 'breach'......

When, oh feckin when, are we going to stop putting up with this PC-Liberal sh1te.....
Old 20 August 2007, 12:14 PM
Leslie
Scooby Regular

Its all part of the grand plan of course. The only thing to change that is the power of the vote-while we have still got it!

Les
Old 20 August 2007, 12:18 PM
RussBoy
Scooby Regular

Originally Posted by Leslie
Its all part of the grand plan of course. The only thing to change that is the power of the vote-while we have still got it!

Les
Precisely. And a credible/electable opposition as well, of course...
Old 20 August 2007, 12:33 PM
The Zohan
Scooby Regular

Originally Posted by DCI Gene Hunt
So I'm guessing that the DCI inserting a white hot poker up his **** would also consitute a 'breach'......

When, oh feckin when, are we going to stop putting up with this PC-Liberal sh1te.....
Human rights in this case should be negated the minute this POS was found guilty.

The human Rights act was set up for al lthe right reasons but is being abused - common sense should previal in this and pother cases.

If this POS did not want to go back or feared the consequences then he should not have committed murder - simple as that, he made a choice to do what he did!

What message and example does this set i wonder - come to the UK, do what you like, even murder, you will not be deported...

Last edited by The Zohan; 20 August 2007 at 12:36 PM.
Old 20 August 2007, 12:56 PM
f1_fan
Scooby Regular

Originally Posted by RussBoy
Precisely. And a credible/electable opposition as well, of course...
Which is sadly where all the bitching and moaning on here hits a brick wall. When will Cameron actually make a policy on something like this ... answer: never
Old 20 August 2007, 11:30 PM
swampster
Scooby Regular

I see he's been given permission to stay...

I've just been reading about this story, it's not like they planning to deport this guy to somewhere he's going to suffer persecution etc.. i.e he's not an asylum seeker (not that it should make a difference), he's an immigrant pure and simple who came here with his parents when he was 6 years old. The country they're trying to deport him to... Italy FFS!!
Old 20 August 2007, 11:43 PM
fatherpierre
Scooby Regular

But he is only Italian through birth.

He has no family there and doesn't speak the lingo.

Personally I'd send him to the moon with no space suit, but can see why they said no on HR grounds. Not that I agree with any of it.

So, we have to pay for his introduction back into society, pay for his hostel, then (possibly) pay for his next arrest, trial, custody. Not to mention the next person/people that are victims.

Our laws and powers are pathetic.
Old 21 August 2007, 07:10 AM
r32
Scooby Regular

Shouldnt let him out, then there wouldnt be any issue. Put them away for life, or bring back the hangman.
The authorities spend so much time looking after the criminals interests and not those of the victim or their families. Look at the Jamie Bulger killers. Mary Bell etc....
Be good if some one topped him when he gets out.
Old 21 August 2007, 08:16 AM
jasey
Scooby Senior

Was watching his lawyer on TV last night and he made a reasonable point.

He said, I'm paraphrasing, "Look - this little immigrant **** came here when he was 6 - he became a murdering scumbag as a result of living in this **** hole - why should we send him back to Italy"

And I found myself agreeing with him.

We should put a bullet in the w@nkers head !
Old 21 August 2007, 08:18 AM
dpb
Scooby Regular

Received 13 Likes on 12 Posts

Hand him over to the mob
Old 21 August 2007, 08:43 AM
PeteBrant
Scooby Regular

I have to say I find myself, unfortunately, agreeing with the HR on this one. He is no more italian than I am. If you deport him after he is released, then why not start deporting any British citizen after they have commited a crime?

I am not saying he deserves human rights, I am saying that he shouldn't be singled out for deportation any more than any other British convict.
Old 21 August 2007, 08:52 AM
David Lock
Scooby Regular

Because he is an EC citizen the only grounds for deporting him are if he is a serious threat to our society. And he isn't. European law so I doubt if Govt can do anything about it except, as I would prefer, get the ***** out of Europe pdq. dl
Old 21 August 2007, 09:18 AM
mart360
Scooby Regular

Its f*kin bonkers...

he killed a man yet cant be deported, because it infringes his "human rights",

yet hmg are quite happy to send men and women into an area where at the

moment, there is a very high likelihood that they wont return,....doesn't that

breach the biggest right of all? The right to live" !!

They then loose the plot completley...

Quote"

"We are dissapointed says hmg" ....Home Office minister Tony McNulty said the Government will be appealing the decision "robustly" because Chindamo had forfeited his rights by the "heinous" crime he had committed

Unquote"

Hang on ..there the government. If he,s given up his right ...then put him on the plane, and get rid.... end of...

"flame suit on"

nice to see speeding is a now a heinous crime (you have no rights there either"

f"flame suit off"

Mart
Old 21 August 2007, 10:38 AM
Wurzel
Scooby Senior

Received 73 Likes on 54 Posts

er so what about the human right s of the guy he murdered or the human rights of his wife and kids to have a husband/father!!!!!!

I always wonder why the reporters never actually come and and ask exactly what is in breach of his human rights to ship him off to Italy where he came from!!! not having family or being able to speak the language is no grounds for keeping him surely!!

I live in Germany and have no family and when I got here I couldn't speak the language either. as someone said he is not being shipped off to a place where his life is in danger, personally I think his life is in more danger by keeping him in the UK.

Also he was sentenced to LIFE in prison but is getting out after 13 years so just exactly how is that life?????? he is 26 now and has nearly 3/4 of his life left to live as a free man whilst this teacher has been snuffed out and his family need to live the rest of their lives without him.

UK Justice sucks, LIFEshould mean just that LIFE! as in you die behind bars.
Old 21 August 2007, 10:58 AM
The Zohan
Scooby Regular

Originally Posted by Wurzel
er so what about the human right s of the guy he murdered or the human rights of his wife and kids to have a husband/father!!!!!!

I always wonder why the reporters never actually come and and ask exactly what is in breach of his human rights to ship him off to Italy where he came from!!! not having family or being able to speak the language is no grounds for keeping him surely!!

I live in Germany and have no family and when I got here I couldn't speak the language either. as someone said he is not being shipped off to a place where his life is in danger, personally I think his life is in more danger by keeping him in the UK.

Also he was sentenced to LIFE in prison but is getting out after 13 years so just exactly how is that life?????? he is 26 now and has nearly 3/4 of his life left to live as a free man whilst this teacher has been snuffed out and his family need to live the rest of their lives without him.

UK Justice sucks, LIFEshould mean just that LIFE! as in you die behind bars.

Ah Wurzel, you stupidly used a common sense approach, not Human Rights of the scumbag who had broken the law approach.

Please think again, the poor ickle chap may have an allergy to pasta or hate Fiats for all we know, he has been a kind and sensitive human being and contributed no end the the UK.

Just because he murdered a School head just trying to do his job with two kids and a wife is no reason to pick on him.

The whole situation is a joke, what has the UK come to when we are discussing this due to the circumstances set out above.
Old 21 August 2007, 11:02 AM
Wurzel
Scooby Senior

Received 73 Likes on 54 Posts

Sorry Paul I will go and stand in the corner now and rethink what I thunk
Old 21 August 2007, 11:49 AM
Leslie
Scooby Regular

I saw someone on a TV program who is an expert in the subject, say that if you live in a grade2 listed property, if you accidentally make an alteration to the property which is not in keeping with the requirements, then you have committed a criminal offence and are liable to be sent to prison!

I cannot believe this situation now where we are no longer able to make and act on our own laws. Whenever something like this comes up the scaly politicians hide behind Eu law and the ECHR. They might as well admit that they have already effectively handed us over to the Eu behind our backs in spite of promising a referendum even without the recent betrayal of this country by Billy Liar when he approved the renamed Eu Constitution!

I only hope that these traitors get voted out shortly before we find we have lost our country completely.

We have to remember that the real welfare of the people of this country is of no interest to the authorities!

Les
Old 21 August 2007, 12:00 PM
Dan W
Scooby Regular

Location: Secretly saving for another Blobeye STI. Crystal Grey. Widetrack

So he has no family in Italy nor doesn't speak the language?

Sounds like a lot of the illegal immigrants entering this country.
Old 21 August 2007, 12:10 PM
The Zohan
Scooby Regular

Thumbs up

Originally Posted by Dan W
So he has no family in Italy nor doesn't speak the language?

Sounds like a lot of the illegal immigrants entering this country.
Good point, well made.
It is a golden opportunity for this POS to make a new fresh start somewhere he is not known.

He should grasp it with both hands and **** off out of the UK.
Old 21 August 2007, 12:13 PM
PeteBrant
Scooby Regular

Originally Posted by Paul Habgood
Good point, well made.
It is a golden opportunity for this POS to make a new fresh start somewhere he is not known.

He should grasp it with both hands and **** off out of the UK.
Should that apply to all of our criminals, then?

Why should other countries have the dubious honour of our trash?
Old 21 August 2007, 12:18 PM
The Zohan
Scooby Regular

Originally Posted by PeteBrant
Should that apply to all of our criminals, then?

Why should other countries have the dubious honour of our trash?
He is not our trash, he is Italys trash mate.

This chap has/had an Italian Passport, he corifginally came from Italy. He chose to and committed one of the worse crimes imaginable and should therefore return to Italy. It sets a terrible example to keep him here and sends out all thw wrong messages, we are already considered a soft touch by many and this just does not help.

We have home grown criminals Peter and here that should stay. We have enough home grown scumbags without needing to import them.

As i have stated before - i have it on good authority that crime in one eastern european country has reduced because their criminal gangs are now in the UK, easy pickings and soft laws make us an easy/prime target.

God alone knows how Phillip Lawrence's family feel about thiis, it is a disgrace!
Old 21 August 2007, 12:22 PM
Dan W
Scooby Regular

Location: Secretly saving for another Blobeye STI. Crystal Grey. Widetrack

We have home grown criminals Peter and here that should stay. We have enough home grown scumbags without needing to import them.

As i ahves stated before i have it on good authority that crime in one eastern european country has reduced because their criminal gangs are now in the UK, easy pickings and soft laws make us an easy/prime target.

This chap has/had an Italian Passport, he committed one of the worse crimes imaginable and should therefore return to Italy. It sets a terrible example to keep him here and sends out all thw wrong messages, we are already considered a soft touch by many and this just does not help.

God alone knows how Phillip Lawrence's family feel about thiis, it is a disgrace!

I agree. We are simply to soft in this country at the moment. Examples need to be set. The crims (home grown or imported) aren't afraid of the system they should be made to be.

Human rights legislation is an utter joke and sadly on us, the law abiding tax paying majority.
Old 21 August 2007, 12:23 PM
PeteBrant
Scooby Regular

He is not our trash, he is Italys trash mate.

This chap has/had an Italian Passport, he corifginally came from Italy. He chose to and committed one of the worse crimes imaginable and should therefore return to Italy. It sets a terrible example to keep him here and sends out all thw wrong messages, we are already considered a soft touch by many and this just does not help.

As i have stated before - i have it on good authority that crime in one eastern european country has reduced because their criminal gangs are now in the UK, easy pickings and soft laws make us an easy/prime target.

He's about as italian as you are.

He is the product of a British upbringing, British schools, British street crime, British Gang culture.

He is a British problem, not an Italian one. The fact that he was born there is utterly irrelevant.

Do you see Cliff Richard as English? Or Indian?
Old 21 August 2007, 12:28 PM
The Zohan
Scooby Regular

Smile

He is the product of a British upbringing, British schools, British street crime, British Gang culture.

He is a British problem, not an Italian one. The fact that he was born there is utterly irrelevant.

Do you see Cliff Richard as English? Or Indian?
The we agree to disagree then.

Cliff Richard - WGAF and what relevance anyhow
Old 21 August 2007, 12:31 PM
PeteBrant
Scooby Regular

The we agree to disagree then.

Cliff Richard - WGAF and what relevance anyhow
Cliff Richard was born in India. He didn't move to Britain until he was 7.
Old 21 August 2007, 12:41 PM
The Zohan
Scooby Regular

Cliff Richard was born in India. He didn't move to Britain until he was 7.
Cliffs only crimes so far are against music, if he is Indian then he would/should go back surely.
Old 21 August 2007, 12:47 PM
The Zohan
Scooby Regular

Exclamation

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

This POS has had 15 years to learn the Italian language and about the culture!

This POS was given an opportunity of a life in the UK with all the benefits and opportunites that it has to offer, he made bad choices and in the end a decent human being was murdered, leaving a wife and two children behind, why - because he was doing his job and the POS chose to murder him in cold blood.

He has forefitted the right (if he had one) to live in the UK.

You keep ignoring that the example this sets is a bad/wrong one and will only encourage others.

Peter, if you feel different then fine, stop comparing this to home grown crims, it is two seperate issues, we already have enough problems in the UK without setting bad examples and hanging onto criminals beacuse they fear for their human rights if returned home. They should not commit the crimes and live by the laws of the land, it could not be any more simple.

Last edited by The Zohan; 21 August 2007 at 12:49 PM.
Old 21 August 2007, 12:56 PM
PeteBrant
Scooby Regular

This POS has had 15 years to learn the Italian language and about the culture!
Why should he want to do that? Is that a prequisite for criminals , then? Learn a new language?
This POS was given an opportunity of a life in the UK with all the benefits and opportunites that it has to offer, he made bad choices and in the end a decent human being was murdered, leaving a wife and two children behind, why - because he was doing his job and the POS chose to murder him in cold blood.
He wasn't offered an opportunity - He emigrated with his family. I'm not sure how much of a say a 5 year old has in that decision.

You keep ignoring that the example this sets is a bad/wrong one and will only encourage others.
Encourage others to do what, exactly?
Peter, if you feel different then fine, stop comparing this to home grown crims, it is two seperate issues,
No it isn't.
[/QUOTE]
Old 21 August 2007, 01:21 PM
The Zohan
Scooby Regular

Why should he want to do that? Is that a prequisite for criminals , then? Learn a new language?

He wasn't offered an opportunity - He emigrated with his family. I'm not sure how much of a say a 5 year old has in that decision.

Encourage others to do what, exactly?

No it isn't.
[/QUOTE]

Peter, as stated you have your opinions and i have mine, frankly i disagree with you and nothing you can say will change that also, Having listened to Mrs Lawrence on the news last night there is deffo nothing you can say to change my POV

Read though my earlier posts re encouraging criminals, ask yourself why they go though so many countries to get to the UK, you should be able to work that out mate

Enough said.
Old 21 August 2007, 01:34 PM
jasey
Scooby Senior

Peter, as stated you have your opinions and i have mine, frankly i disagree with you and nothing you can say will change that also, Having listened to Mrs Lawrence on the news last night there is deffo nothing you can say to change my POV

Read though my earlier posts re encouraging criminals, ask yourself why they go though so many countries to get to the UK, you should be able to work that out mate

Enough said.[/quote]
Paul - you're letting your dail mail tinted spectacles get the better of you .

The guy was 6 when he was brought here - and he was essentially drug up as a british POS.

He should be hung - not released and sent back to Italy - where he would be free to return to the UK as he would still be a European murdering little ****.

Quick Reply: Philip Lawrence killer 'cannot be deported'