Search this Thread

Old 19 September 2007, 07:52 PM
kingofturds
Scooby Regular
Support Scoobynet!

Received 5 Likes on 4 Posts
Angry Yobs Urinate on dying women!

http://www.hartlepoolmail.co.uk/news...ing.3190405.jp

Just when I thought the yobs of this country could go no lower. Whats the betting they do not even get jailed
Old 19 September 2007, 07:59 PM
VoteConservative!
BANNED

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Going by the pics at the bottom of the page that is a major sh!thole. The man being charged is probably either african or eastern european. They foofing take a **** anywhere. Saw one eastern european bird squatting on the sidewalk of a main road in islington at 9am.

Another eastern european had her son stand at the edge of the pavement pissing onto the oncoming traffic. Had to swerve so the little b*stard didnt **** on my car.

Thanks alot labour for everything you have done

Last edited by VoteConservative!; 20 September 2007 at 05:47 PM.
Old 19 September 2007, 08:27 PM
mickywrx
Unmapped 12.4s @ 105
Support Scoobynet!

Location: Newcastle. 330bhp-289lb/ft @ 1bar boost - 12.4s @ 105mph
Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts
Originally Posted by VoteConservative!
Quote removed
Ever been to Hartlepool? It's just the same as everywhere else in the country. Some parts are nice others are ****. Bit like London.

IIRC it's someone locally born thats due in court.

IMO the country is going to hell in a handcart.

They also hang monkey's in Hartlepool
The Hartlepool Monkey, Who hung the monkey? - This is Hartlepool

Last edited by Dyney; 20 September 2007 at 07:22 PM.
Old 19 September 2007, 09:37 PM
ninjacost
Scooby Regular

low life s**t should be doused in petrol and set alight then we could see that on you tube and have a good laugh
Old 19 September 2007, 09:55 PM
Simon 69
Scooby Regular

Micky, you know that I love the North East: but Hartlepool is a toilet!

Old 19 September 2007, 10:02 PM
marmski
Scooby Regular

We need Capital Punishment.

Less imagrints would see us as an easy ride, and more people would know that crime is taken as seriously as it should be!!

Yobs like this are a prime example of how capital punishment should be used... these people are worthless to society and should be disposed of.
Old 19 September 2007, 10:04 PM
L33_WRX
Scooby Regular

i blame camera phones - no joke - everything lately is done and filmed on one. Perhaps if they couldn't promote what they done they wouldn't do it?

Trending Topics

Old 19 September 2007, 10:08 PM
Deep Singh
Scooby Regular

Originally Posted by marmski
We need Capital Punishment.

Less imagrints would see us as an easy ride, and more people would know that crime is taken as seriously as it should be!!

Yobs like this are a prime example of how capital punishment should be used... these people are worthless to society and should be disposed of.

What have 'imagrints' got to do with it?
Old 19 September 2007, 11:20 PM
kingofturds
Scooby Regular
Support Scoobynet!

Originally Posted by Deep Singh
What have 'imagrints' got to do with it?
theytookourfcukingjobs!!!!!!!!!!

But yeah maybe seeing these low life scum being put before a firing squad and putting that on you tube would get through to these ********
Old 19 September 2007, 11:29 PM
davegtt
Scooby Senior

Going by the pics at the bottom of the page that is a major sh!thole. The man being charged is probably either african or eastern european. They foofing take a **** anywhere. Saw one eastern european bird squatting on the sidewalk of a main road in islington at 9am.

Another easty beasty had her soon stand at the edge of the pavement pissing onto the oncoming traffic. Had to swerve so the little b*stard didnt **** on my car.

Dont be a ******* numpty. For a start Hartlepool is a dump (no offence to anyone from there ) and for seconds, forget immigrants, this is more likely caused by someone as British as you or I. Upbringing in this country has gone tot he toilet andfrom my experience alot of the immigrants are probably alot better behaved than the majority of the current generation being brought up.
Old 19 September 2007, 11:34 PM
pslewis
Scooby Regular

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

I actually believe that the excesses and I'm allright jack attitude of the 1980's is to blame for all our current ills ...... it's the generation of parents who gave birth to these scumbags.

'The worth of everything - but the value of nothing'

And, like it or not, it was the TORIES who were in power and promoted the selfish, money grabbing, culture of the 80's.
Old 19 September 2007, 11:38 PM
kingofturds
Scooby Regular
Support Scoobynet!

Police brutality, bring it back and give these ******* something to fear.
Old 20 September 2007, 01:39 AM
Petem95
Scooby Regular

Hope the scum who did that gets tracked down and beaten to death
Old 20 September 2007, 09:12 AM
Devildog
Scooby Regular

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by pslewis
I actually believe that the excesses and I'm allright jack attitude of the 1980's is to blame for all our current ills ...... it's the generation of parents who gave birth to these scumbags.

And, like it or not, it was the TORIES who were in power and promoted the selfish, money grabbing, culture of the 80's.
There is a certain logic in that Pete, however I would venture that the scum involved are more likely to have come from generations of social leaches who have relied upon the welfare state since time began (irrespective of Government)

Not everyone in the 80's was selfish and money grabbing. Far from it.
Old 20 September 2007, 09:16 AM
Drunken Bungle Whore
Scooby Regular

She had a really tough life but "as a family we hadn't seen her for 20 years.....until I had to identify the body" Great close knit supportive family who were always there for her then......

Shocking story though. Every town has it's bad spots - you can't write off a whole town based on what is usually a few streets.
Old 20 September 2007, 10:26 AM
Simon 69
Scooby Regular

Pedro, you sound like Roy Hattersely whining in the 1980s about Thatcher's Children. Recently Roy stated that Margaret Thatcher saved Britain (painful as that was for us -and for him to say, no doubt-): he added that she was our greatest post-war leader.

Many of the problems that our society is struggling with can be simply traced back to our current government's policies (well-meaning as they may be) and direction... The 1980s has nothing to do with it, you politically-bigotted intellectual minnow!
Old 20 September 2007, 10:54 AM
vindaloo
Scooby Regular

Originally Posted by Simon 69
Pedro, you sound like Roy Hattersely whining in the 1980s about Thatcher's Children. Recently Roy stated that Margaret Thatcher saved Britain (painful as that was for us -and for him to say, no doubt-): he added that she was our greatest post-war leader.

Many of the problems that our society is struggling with can be simply traced back to our current government's policies (well-meaning as they may be) and direction... The 1980s has nothing to do with it, you politically-bigotted intellectual minnow!
"Greatest Leader" - A very dangerous description... She certainly changed the UK's working landscape and it was overdue, no argument. Ultimately, she was or became too forcefull, too self certain and for the Tories, too much of a liability.

IMO what the UK needs is moral leadership and reinforcement. In the past that may have been available in many forms, if you look at how towns and villages worked and the relatively small distances people travelled. Within an area, you had a local hospital, doctors, schools, police who actually knew the "non-perps" by name, church or chapel etc. Now, who knows. Add in to that the removal of other pressures and reinforcements, diminishing the value of marriage and the apparent ignorance of the stigma of births out of wedlock.

What I'm NOT saying is that it was all rosy in the past, I'm sure it wasn't. However, these days, everything is a faceless service or brand served up from an aclaimed marvel of modern architecture 10 miles away.

J.
Old 20 September 2007, 12:16 PM
Leslie
Scooby Regular

There might be some truth in that, certainly selfish behaviour was noticeable to an extent in those times, but it was not rife as it is now. It is out of control and the police have already said that they cannot cope with the enormous volume of disgraceful behaviour that we see now.

There is a great deal of blame to be attached to the authorities over the last years in that nothing constructive has been done to change these dreadful attitudes that we see everywhere. Quite the opposite in fact in that disciplinary action which can be painfully recognised by those hooligans is now effectively forbidden, the teachers have now had their powers reduced as far as controlling unruly students is concerned and consequently they see that they have the right to do just what they want without fear of reprisal.

All these poncey PC ideas saying that people who break the law have not been in the wrong but they can't help it and must not be punished but given rehabilitaion etc is sheer and utter nonsense since they will laugh behind their hands and go off to commit the same crimes again!

This country has descended into moral decadence so far that I cannot see how anyone in sight politically at the moment could recover the situation anyway.

Les
Old 20 September 2007, 12:29 PM
d5hof
Scooby Regular

Another easty beasty had her soon stand at the edge of the pavement pissing onto the oncoming traffic. Had to swerve so the little b*stard didnt **** on my car.

......INFRACTION ALERT...INFRACTION ALERT...INFRACTION ALERT.....

You should keep comments like that yourself mate!!!
Old 20 September 2007, 12:38 PM
d5hof
Scooby Regular

Attitude of youths nowadays all bores down to upbringing!!!

Me and my three younger brothers are all from the 80's, we're from a very loveable family who strongly believed in principles! 3 of us graduated from Westminster University and now hold decent jobs (tow of us own scoobies and the third one is currently shopping for one having just pinned down his graduate scheme placement) and the youngest one is half way through his degree at Queen Mary University.

We would've never been able to do it if our parents were not passionate and didn't support us and guide us! Therefore its wrong to blame colour of skin or country of origin, we should blame the parents!!!!

Shof
Old 20 September 2007, 02:20 PM
TopBanana
Scooby Regular

I'm surprised there are still grown adults who still think like this. It's the sort of outdated clap-trap I'd expect to hear from washed up old hangers-on, or from naive studenty types who protest against airport expansion the very day before jetting off to Australia to go 'travelling man'.

What the Tories stood for was personal responsibility and accountability.

The scumbugs your refer to are encouraged to be such by the welfare state and namby-pamby top-down target-driven policing. Without the state handouts, this disenfranchised generation would be forced get of their feckless ***** and make a better life for themselves.
Old 20 September 2007, 02:54 PM
d5hof
Scooby Regular

Originally Posted by TopBanana
The scumbugs your refer to are encouraged to be such by the welfare state and namby-pamby top-down target-driven policing. Without the state handouts, this disenfranchised generation would be forced get of their feckless ***** and make a better life for themselves.
agreed!!
Old 20 September 2007, 03:06 PM
The Zohan
Scooby Regular

Thumbs up

TopBanana hit nail squarely on head!
Old 20 September 2007, 03:20 PM
New_scooby_04

Originally Posted by kingofturds
theytookourfcukingjobs!!!!!!!!!!

DEYTOOOOOOKERRRRRRJERRRRRBS!!!

Old 20 September 2007, 04:41 PM
VoteConservative!
BANNED

Originally Posted by d5hof
......INFRACTION ALERT...INFRACTION ALERT...INFRACTION ALERT.....

You should keep comments like that yourself mate!!!
dont be so childish
Old 20 September 2007, 04:53 PM
d5hof
Scooby Regular

dont be so childish
oh dear...what makes me childish? Just telling you to keep your certain thoughts to yourself as you may not know but they come across very poorly...I was just giving advice mate, if you don't want to take it don't take it but refrain from biting back!!!
Old 20 September 2007, 05:35 PM
VoteConservative!
BANNED

What is it that irked you? The fact that I mentioned that I constantly see africans and eastern europeans defecating in public, and have no shame therefore not even attempting to disguise what they are doing?

You are living in a fairy world. It seems you either cannot handle the truth or dont want to hear the truth.

Im tired of people coming here and taking the **** (excuse the pun )

Someones gotta say something, or shall I be a sheep like yourself and fall in line with labours vision of mass handouts?
Old 20 September 2007, 05:47 PM
Snazy
Scooby Regular

lol so its nothing to do with the past 10 years ?
Lets rewind up to almost 30 years ago, and say that the past 10 years / 3 terms of Labour in power, have not been enough to make a difference lol.

Come on, get with it, there are somethings that Labour have to say they have had non or a negative impact on, in their TEN years.. I guess in your opinion this is one of them.

The act described in the thread is disgusting, and sadly we Brits are as bad about these things as the next person. Its not a race thing, more a respect thing.
People from all age groups need a wake up call, and people need to learn the meaning of dignity and self respect. As well as respect for others.
Old 20 September 2007, 05:48 PM
d5hof
Scooby Regular

The above statement!!! you straightway assumed it had to be a non English person, theres a difference between pissing everywhere and pissing on a dying woman!!!! No one mentioned color, race, etc but you!!!
Old 20 September 2007, 05:51 PM
VoteConservative!
BANNED

Thats because for some reason I have twice seen a eastern european person taking a **** in public, not even having the decency to go in a corner but to just stop by a lampost or in the middle of the pavement to take a pee. And what really annoyed me about both occasions is that there was a fooking Maccie d's right next to them. That IMO crosses the line. In england we do not do that.

Quick Reply: Yobs Urinate on dying women!