Search this Thread

Old 20 December 2007, 08:51 PM
gatty
Scooby Regular

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default cops cars and bailiffs

LOL

this reminds me of crime watch !!!

The majority of offenders are the ethnic minority.

Pro rata!!
Old 20 December 2007, 09:22 PM
kingofturds
Scooby Regular
Support Scoobynet!

Received 5 Likes on 4 Posts

ssshhhhhh you cannot say that it will offend them
Old 20 December 2007, 09:30 PM
gatty
Scooby Regular

Did you watch it?

what a joker that black woman was, she made a right **** of herself. I hope she watches herself back on the telly just to make her realise. Shouting out the "racist" card.
Old 20 December 2007, 09:35 PM
kingofturds
Scooby Regular
Support Scoobynet!

Same story the other week, a young lady with no license insurance, driving her Grans car who was called out to drive her ar home, who also had no license.
Old 20 December 2007, 09:44 PM
PaulC72
Scooby Regular

fantastic program that was, driving with no insurance deserve to get done and car crushed etc, although what is the point of banning the last driver for 3 years he was already driving with no insurance FFS so that will really stop him NOT. custodial sentence is what is needed that'll deter them in the future.
Old 20 December 2007, 09:46 PM
kingofturds
Scooby Regular
Support Scoobynet!

Originally Posted by PaulC72
fantastic program that was, driving with no insurance deserve to get done and car crushed etc, although what is the point of banning the last driver for 3 years he was already driving with no insurance FFS so that will really stop him NOT. custodial sentence is what is needed that'll deter them in the future.

He was not on a mobile though no custodial sentance for him
Old 20 December 2007, 09:47 PM
billyray911
Scooby Regular

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Scum are scum,whatever their colour.Had a lowlife chav last week say to me "this is racism,i'm gonna do you.i know,coz ive been done for it before!".Erm,you're white,you tw£t (as was everyone else there)

Trending Topics

Old 20 December 2007, 09:47 PM
richs2891
Scooby Regular

Originally Posted by gatty
Did you watch it?

what a joker that black woman was, she made a right **** of herself. I hope she watches herself back on the telly just to make her realise. Shouting out the "racist" card.
yes could not believe she was so stupid, probably thinks she is changing things !!

Richard
Old 20 December 2007, 09:56 PM
gatty
Scooby Regular

although we must make allowances for them for they are lovely and they cant help but break the law we must be patient and bare with them.We need these people we cant run this country without them. such nice people.As for chavs well there just a by product of a failed pc system of no dicapline or ruling they are looking for an image to rival the "gangster" which the blacks and asians do with ease.

Failed PC system Britain at its best or not? These idiots will breed and thats a worrying thought.
Old 20 December 2007, 10:10 PM
billyray911
Scooby Regular

Worryingly,this is the future of our country that we're talking about
Dont know whos to blame home grown scum who expect everything for free-like their parents,or imigrants who come here exploiting the system because we are such a soft touch...Or white middle class do gooders who bend over backwards for the lot of them.Ah well,xmas ,i mean festivas soon!
Old 20 December 2007, 10:15 PM
gatty
Scooby Regular

Happy Christmas and nothing else!! and a good new year.
Old 20 December 2007, 10:21 PM
billyray911
Scooby Regular

Old 20 December 2007, 10:56 PM
boomer
Scooby Senior

Did you see that Traffic Warden, er, Parking Attendant, er, gorilla wearing a florescent jacket, a crash helmet and several random items hanging from his belt?

I thought that they had to be in uniform (including a hat, not a crash helmet) before ticketing, and can you legally (just about) drive a moped on "L" plates whilst performing your "job"???

It is a potentially good program, ruined by non-stop pop music and constant references to ANPR.

mb
Old 20 December 2007, 10:59 PM
gazza-uk
Scooby Regular

well pissed off , missed this and the hooker one on C4 last night..
Old 21 December 2007, 07:03 AM
r32
Scooby Regular

Removed just in case it upsets some one ............
Old 21 December 2007, 07:26 AM
ScoTTyB
Scooby Regular

I'm upset you removed it.
Old 21 December 2007, 08:54 AM
MikeCardiff
Scooby Regular

The black woman was hilarious

"Why are all the drivers black drivers !" - because madam, this is a predominantly black area.

"All the drivers you have stopped are black drivers!" - no, all the black drivers without insurance we have stopped are black drivers.

I was half expecting her to turn round and say 'izzit cos I is black' at any moment.

Martin Luther King must be spinning in his grave when people like this try and play the race card.

Perhaps if the poor abused minorities who were stopped had valid insurance, tax, MOT's and proper driving licenses then the police wouldnt have to be so overtly racist by prosecuting them for it. ( In exactly the same way in one of the earlier progs they were in a white area of North London, stopping white drivers with the ANPR and doing them ).

I think the ANPR is a great system - you notice a lot of the people who get stopped for no insurance also dont have licenses, are banned etc... ( or drink driving like the scouser ) so crush their cars and get them off the road - if we all have to learn to drive and pay for it, why shouldnt they ?
Old 21 December 2007, 08:57 AM
MikeCardiff
Scooby Regular

On a related subject - was quite worrying the bit with the Eastern Europeans in the house they raided - the immigration bloke came in and looked at their papers, and seemed to be saying 'OK, your passport is a good enough forgery, you can stay' - the only ones they arrested were those with no passports.
Old 21 December 2007, 11:53 AM
Dan W
Scooby Regular

Location: Secretly saving for another Blobeye STI. Crystal Grey. Widetrack

Did you see road wars the other night where the cops pulled over a tranny leaving a pub car park. They breathalysed the driver who was over the limit and already banned from driving for - wait for it - drink driving. F88kin idiot.

Let me share a little story with you about drink drivers. When I was 12 my mate's sister who was 15 at the time was hit by a drunk driver speeding through an estate. She was hit nearly a hundred feet through the air smashing into a garded wall. She spend months in a coma. Both her legs and pelvis were shattered. And was left with partial brain injury.

She began a very slow recovery but at the age of 17 went into a fit brought on by her injuries from which she didn't recover.

My mate cradled her as she died. This happend on a christmas eve night.

Sorry to lower the tone.

But perhaps drink drivers should be forced to witness the misery they cause.
Old 21 December 2007, 12:08 PM
PaulC72
Scooby Regular

Originally Posted by Dan W
Did you see road wars the other night where the cops pulled over a tranny leaving a pub car park. They breathalysed the driver who was over the limit and already banned from driving for - wait for it - drink driving. F88kin idiot.

Let me share a little story with you about drink drivers. When I was 12 my mate's sister who was 15 at the time was hit by a drunk driver speeding through an estate. She was hit nearly a hundred feet through the air smashing into a garded wall. She spend months in a coma. Both her legs and pelvis were shattered. And was left with partial brain injury.

She began a very slow recovery but at the age of 17 went into a fit brought on by her injuries from which she didn't recover.

Sorry to lower the tone.

Sad story but totally agree with your comments, they always create sadness and misery but are still free to walk the earth.
Old 21 December 2007, 01:35 PM
pwhittle
Scooby Regular

Originally Posted by gatty
Did you watch it?

made my blood boil that. in my world it'd be illegal to accuse someone of any 'isms' without damn good grounds. If I was the WPC, I'd have slapped her one, lost my job and been prosecuted. That's why I'm not a WPC
Old 21 December 2007, 01:48 PM
chocolate_o_brian
Scooby Regular

Sorry to lower the tone.

thats powerful stuff dan. if your mates sister was my fiance, id spend the rest of my life haunting and stalking the c*nt who did it. i would openly torture he/she for the rest of their lives until they committed suicide.

im very sorry to hear of this, horrible thing to happen.

a mate of mine at work is a fireman on call. he went to an xmas do last year and got talking to some pissed up bloke. (he was on call so wasnt drinking)
bloke says "youll be cutting me out my car later". surely enough approx one hour later my mate was called out to a r.t.a. a fatal r.t.a.

mate hasnt drank since. it really affected him seeing the remains
Old 21 December 2007, 04:01 PM
Dan W
Scooby Regular

Yeah, my mates cousins caught up with the guy eventually and made his life a misery. It was a long time ago now but its affected my mate ever since.

What you said is powerful stuff too. Viewing the carnage ought to be compulsive viewing as part of a rehab program for offenders.

I reckon adverts on TV need to be more graphic aswell.
Old 21 December 2007, 04:24 PM
kingofturds
Scooby Regular
Support Scoobynet!

Yeah, my mates cousins caught up with the guy eventually and made his life a misery. It was a long time ago now but its affected my mate ever since.

What you said is powerful stuff too. Viewing the carnage ought to be compulsive viewing as part of a rehab program for offenders.

I reckon adverts on TV need to be more graphic aswell.
The police should bo as proctive as they are around here at the moment all year round. It's all very well having these giant campaigns at christmas but where are they the rest of the year.
Old 21 December 2007, 04:57 PM
gatty
Scooby Regular

Dan, that is so sad.Sorry

I agree dd are scum i have done it definitely not proud of it. It disgusts me!
Old 21 December 2007, 06:20 PM
The Zohan
Scooby Regular

Thumbs up

Originally Posted by PaulC72
That is the crux of it, why ban someone who just does not care/have a licence - custodial is the answer and would drastically cut the numbers!

Originally Posted by kingofturds
The police should bo as proctive as they are around here at the moment all year round. It's all very well having these giant campaigns at christmas but where are they the rest of the year.
agreed, to few Poilce, in cars/bikes, out visible on the roads as the gov't seem to think cameras are the answer to all road saftey issues, not too sure just how many speed cameras have spotted, stopped and arrested drunk divers - i suspect not that many.

Last edited by The Zohan; 21 December 2007 at 06:23 PM.
Old 21 December 2007, 09:40 PM
Dan W
Scooby Regular

I agree. Where are all the bloody police gone. I pass the Gwent police headquarters every day for work and there is always 15-20 cars (T5s etc) parked there every time I pass. I ought to take photos to prove it.

I NEVER see people being road side tested. Just bloody cameras every where. i wouldn't mind that so much if the cops were also catching non-insured non-MOT'd disqualified drivers aswell as the drunks

It seems too much fro them these days.