Non Scooby Related Anything Non-Scooby related

I need to loose 2 stone quickly

Search this Thread

Old 23 December 2007, 07:43 PM
sti-04!!
Scooby Senior

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default I need to loose 2 stone quickly

Didnt realise how much weight i have put on since the summer, a mixture of staying in hotles during the week, fast food & on the bevvy most weekends.

I got a picture took last night & noticed the chin is slighty bigger & the beer belly is clearly increasing rapido.

Weighed myself just there & i am foofin 18 stone Although i do have a good bit of muscle i used to hover around 16 stone & as i am 6ft 3" i dont have issues carrying it.

So i need a quick fire way to get myself back on the track, i get plenty of exercise with walking the dogs but i need a diet plan ie food plan as & what to eat & when ?

Any help as always is appriecated.

Thanks
Old 23 December 2007, 07:46 PM
Tam the bam
R.I.P.

Cut your ***** off, that's the quickest way to loose 2 stones

Sorry that probably isn't the answer you were looking for

Good luck though
Old 23 December 2007, 07:51 PM
sti-04!!
Scooby Senior

Originally Posted by Tam the bam
Cut your ***** off, that's the quickest way to loose 2 stones

Sorry that probably isn't the answer you were looking for

Good luck though
They got emptied this afternoon So no weight there

Cheers
Old 23 December 2007, 07:54 PM
RON
Scooby Regular

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Try a good laxative...
Old 23 December 2007, 08:05 PM
Shark Man
Scooby Regular

18stone I thought I had problem when I hit a brick wall at 12stone...I should be 11

Although I still drink 4-6 pints of a week and still have a a favourably sized evening meal, combined with a curry/chinky at least once a week.

And now my digestive system has ground to a halt, now I know what its like to be a rabbit....

It's no life.

I now HAVE to excercise to reach the final goal post. And kill off the idea of drinking beer completely......

....Next year though
Old 23 December 2007, 08:08 PM
corradoboy
Scooby Regular

Cut out bread, rice, pasta, potatoes, sugar and any other carb rich foods/drinks. Weight will fall off if mixed with light exercise such as walking where you stay in fat-burning rather than CV heart rates.
Old 23 December 2007, 08:15 PM
Ringpeas
Scooby Regular

Get your jaws wired shut, that should help
Old 23 December 2007, 08:36 PM
hux309
Also known as daz

Received 4 Likes on 3 Posts

If your heart is in good shape, ephedrine all the way, just take your time and drink more water, but train right with this and the weight will drop off.

XTreme ThermoBurn - Controls Appetite & Speeds Metabolism

Just don't take it after 6pm or you'll be up all night.
Old 23 December 2007, 09:07 PM
fatherpierre
Scooby Regular

Lose or loose it?
Old 23 December 2007, 09:10 PM
andythejock01wrx
Scooby Regular

Ah yes, staying in hotels can do that for you ! Been there, done it !
Old 23 December 2007, 09:25 PM
TopBanana
Scooby Regular

Coffee and apples!
Old 23 December 2007, 09:25 PM
Simon 69
Scooby Regular

Originally Posted by sti-04!!
Didnt realise how much weight i have put on since the summer, a mixture of staying in hotles during the week, fast food & on the bevvy most weekends.

I got a picture took last night & noticed the chin is slighty bigger & the beer belly is clearly increasing rapido.

Weighed myself just there & i am foofin 18 stone Although i do have a good bit of muscle i used to hover around 16 stone & as i am 6ft 3" i dont have issues carrying it.

So i need a quick fire way to get myself back on the track, i get plenty of exercise with walking the dogs but i need a diet plan ie food plan as & what to eat & when ?

Any help as always is appriecated.

Thanks
Christmas hasnt come at the best time for you; has it?
Old 23 December 2007, 09:26 PM
Simon 69
Scooby Regular

Originally Posted by fatherpierre
Lose or loose it?
You cant expect Stephen to spell and eat at the same time can you?
Old 23 December 2007, 09:29 PM
Simon 69
Scooby Regular

Originally Posted by hux309
If your heart is in good shape, ephedrine all the way, just take your time and drink more water, but train right with this and the weight will drop off.

XTreme ThermoBurn - Controls Appetite & Speeds Metabolism

Just don't take it after 6pm or you'll be up all night.
Some good quality base would have a similar effect, and it might be cheaper too. Ideally you could do with some proper pharmacutical grade speed, but Im sure that youre not fat enough to get it on prescription just yet.
Old 23 December 2007, 09:34 PM
fatherpierre
Scooby Regular

Originally Posted by Simon 69
You cant expect Stephen to spell and eat at the same time can you?
Lol.

A simple formula is to eat less and excercise more, I thought........

Fad diets don't work - it's a lifestyleeee thing.
Old 23 December 2007, 09:35 PM
Phil555
Scooby Regular

Received 13 Likes on 9 Posts

Has anyone else noticed the advert at the bottom of the page??? WTF.
Old 23 December 2007, 11:15 PM
sti-04!!
Scooby Senior

Originally Posted by Simon 69
Christmas hasnt come at the best time for you; has it?
I'll kick off on the 3rd January.
Old 23 December 2007, 11:17 PM
sti-04!!
Scooby Senior

Originally Posted by fatherpierre
Lose or loose it?
I wasnt looking for a spelling lesson, its a typo error.
Old 23 December 2007, 11:25 PM
Simon 69
Scooby Regular

Old 23 December 2007, 11:30 PM
howellsy42
Scooby Regular

im 23 last time i got on some scales i was 16.5 stone im 6 foot i didnt relise how big i was getin i now train with a friend at a gym at least 4 nights a week weight training and another two nights doing cardio iv been doing this for the last 7 weeks and well im hooked on going now!! im notice the differnce already i havnt changed my diet alot just try and cut some stuff out and i have never eaten breakfast for as long as i remember i now have a protien shake with one banana a handfull of oats and some blueberrys its not to bad but its easy to drink at half six in the morning !!
Old 23 December 2007, 11:34 PM
wrx bill
Scooby Regular

Location: erm erm erm well it does lots to the gallon but it aint a scoob doh

its not the weight you need to loose get find some more horses under the bonnet that will even it up lol
Old 23 December 2007, 11:44 PM
The Chief
Scooby Regular

Be careful with all these magic potions and losing weight quickly, it just doesn't work. I've lost 11kg in six weeks yet not lost any lean muscle along the way. a lot of people starve themselves and think great they have lost weight, but by cutting everything out they tend to shed lean tissue as well.

I'd say to you is eat as clean as possible and eat 5 times a day (small portions instead of 2 or 3 large portions)

The atkins diet works to a degree but is flawed follow this diet.

basically eat a low fat low(ish) carb diet cut out all white processed foods i.e. white rice, white pasta, white bread, pastries, pizzas that sort of thing.

eat some branflakes, weetabix for breakfast or a small bowl of porridge, have this with Skimmed milk (as cack as it sounds i have gotten used to it) cut out all sugars and have canderal.

at 10am i have a banana

lunch i'll have a homemade soup or a salad with a whoalmeal pitta with tuna.

if i'm hungry i'll have another banana at 3pm or on training days just before the gym (gives me a bit more energy)

dinner - i'll have a baked potato, piles of veg i.e. broccholi, cauliflower, etc. with chicken breast done in the oven with some cajun seasoning, or the same with grilled salmon. sometimes i'll have a chicken balti - but to my own healthy recipe, i.e. brown rice. dice a small potato, part boil it, cook some chicken in a wok with spray light chuck in a few mushrooms, add a teaspoon of lazy garlic and ginger, add half a tin of chopped tomatoes and a tbl spoon of balti curry paste, cook for about 40 mins, lovely and really healthy.

Afterwards if i fancy it i'll have a muller light.

if and thats a big if i'm still hungry i'll have a 1/2 tin of tuna with another pitta or a small bowl of cereal although i'll try to keep my protein quite consistent as i am training.

I also went onto Ricky Hattons website and got some good tips off Kerry Kayes as you know is Ricky's strength coach and nutritional guru,

Ricky steps in preparation for a fight 40lbs overweight and look at the guy when he steps in the ring, trust me Kerry knows his stuff, he also was a champion boddybuilder and owns CNP (Chemical Nutritional Products)

Another bit of interesting reading is that protein does not but any weight on you at all - trust me, it just sustains and builds lean tissue, but fat and carbs put fat on and is the main fuel for energy - too much (like me) and hence the big fat belly.

Tell you what mate - i wish i was 18 stone, but i feel great after losing 11kg, and hopefully losing a pile more.
Old 23 December 2007, 11:47 PM
The Chief
Scooby Regular

Funny i posted few weeks ago on a similar thread, i've had over 12 pm's asking me for this diet.

Thing is i'm probably heavier than 99% of people on S-net
Old 24 December 2007, 12:51 AM
finalzero
Scooby Regular

Originally Posted by The Chief
Be careful with all these magic potions and losing weight quickly, it just doesn't work. I've lost 11kg in six weeks yet not lost any lean muscle along the way. a lot of people starve themselves and think great they have lost weight, but by cutting everything out they tend to shed lean tissue as well.

I'd say to you is eat as clean as possible and eat 5 times a day (small portions instead of 2 or 3 large portions)

The atkins diet works to a degree but is flawed follow this diet.

basically eat a low fat low(ish) carb diet cut out all white processed foods i.e. white rice, white pasta, white bread, pastries, pizzas that sort of thing.

eat some branflakes, weetabix for breakfast or a small bowl of porridge, have this with Skimmed milk (as cack as it sounds i have gotten used to it) cut out all sugars and have canderal.

at 10am i have a banana

lunch i'll have a homemade soup or a salad with a whoalmeal pitta with tuna.

if i'm hungry i'll have another banana at 3pm or on training days just before the gym (gives me a bit more energy)

dinner - i'll have a baked potato, piles of veg i.e. broccholi, cauliflower, etc. with chicken breast done in the oven with some cajun seasoning, or the same with grilled salmon. sometimes i'll have a chicken balti - but to my own healthy recipe, i.e. brown rice. dice a small potato, part boil it, cook some chicken in a wok with spray light chuck in a few mushrooms, add a teaspoon of lazy garlic and ginger, add half a tin of chopped tomatoes and a tbl spoon of balti curry paste, cook for about 40 mins, lovely and really healthy.

Afterwards if i fancy it i'll have a muller light.

if and thats a big if i'm still hungry i'll have a 1/2 tin of tuna with another pitta or a small bowl of cereal although i'll try to keep my protein quite consistent as i am training.

I also went onto Ricky Hattons website and got some good tips off Kerry Kayes as you know is Ricky's strength coach and nutritional guru,

Ricky steps in preparation for a fight 40lbs overweight and look at the guy when he steps in the ring, trust me Kerry knows his stuff, he also was a champion boddybuilder and owns CNP (Chemical Nutritional Products)

Another bit of interesting reading is that protein does not but any weight on you at all - trust me, it just sustains and builds lean tissue, but fat and carbs put fat on and is the main fuel for energy - too much (like me) and hence the big fat belly.

Tell you what mate - i wish i was 18 stone, but i feel great after losing 11kg, and hopefully losing a pile more.
Great advice,

Something I use when I a cutting down on body fat between training cycles:

1. Have a good breakfast, very important, a good mix of fibre etc (stay off fatty foods)

2. Snack very lightly until lunch, the idea is to eat small amounts so your not quite full, not quite hungry if that makes sense

3. Have a small lunch, you don't want to eat a large meal as this will take longer to digest and cause the body to start storing the carbs as fat!

4. Snack again until tea time, have a light meal or a protien/carb drink and hit the gym (30 to 45 minute after eating).

5. Do what ever routine you do at the gym, make sure you workout for a good 1.5 hours at least, after an hour your body starts to break down body fat and convert it to energy - as a rule: for mass building train no longer than an hour, for cutting up and trimming body weight train for over an hour

6. After leaving the gym, don't eat anything apart from taking an energy drink. Wait for 30 minutes or an hour if you can stretch it, this causes your body to consume it's own reserves. Then have your meal to replenish your body again - make sure no fatty foods, clean protien's + carbs

7. Wait at least 30 minutes before hitting the sack otherwise your body will not digest the food and will end up storing reserves while your sleeping - not what your want!

The above works for me all the time and has worked for others, my body weight fluctuates throughout the year, right now I am 14 stones but I will probably go up to 16 stones by March and then will start going on the above routine for at least 2 months supplimented by protien shakes to shred my body fat down to 14.5 or 15 stones (to get lean muscles).

It's just about controlling how much you eat, you don't change you diet drastically as this has a negative affect on your body and will cause the reverse to happen and you will start storing up reserves. It's just about eating gradually, trying not to get too full up so your always slightly hungry which causes your body to increase it's metobolic rate and consume the reserves which have been stored up.

I've been body building for 9 years now, currently training up to compete next year so I have tried every diet trick under the book!
Old 24 December 2007, 01:12 AM
The Chief
Scooby Regular

Well i'm quite a bit heavier than you so i need to shift some weight, i'm not kidding myself i'll never see 12 stone in a billion years, be happy with 16-17 stone and thats a fair way off.

as you may know Kerry Kayes really knows his stuff, so he has give me a bit of advice, my initial weight loss has slowed (not helping with xmas coming up) but i have kept away from all the crap and its steadily continuing to drop off

if i can do it anyone can.

Cheers
Old 24 December 2007, 07:56 AM
scoob_babe
Scooby Regular

Location: Nobody knows how to tie the simple knots that I know

I just can't do brown rice or skimmed milk. I don't know how you do it
I don't think my method of losing weight will really help you since its anatomically impossible
Old 24 December 2007, 09:01 AM
SiPie
Scooby Regular

Cut out dairy, wheat & alcohol

Not easy but job done...
Old 24 December 2007, 09:03 AM
apples24
Scooby Regular

whenever i need to loose weight quick i do a ECA stack, ephidrene, caffine and asprin, bit of a rush but speeds the old system up a treat i lost a stone in a month without even doing anything lol god knows what could happen over a more carefull few months with excersise
Old 24 December 2007, 09:27 AM
hux309
Also known as daz

Received 4 Likes on 3 Posts

I only posted the eca stack as a quick fix, bottom line you can't beat going to a gym on a regular basis and sweat it off.

Takes an age the older you get though, ive resigned to the fact i will always be heavy, but when i look at the weights i shift i must have quite a fair bit of muscle on my frame.

I do look and feel better and people are starting to ask have i taken up body building.

So a good diet, training, rest will reap good benefits the eca will help add to it, but only take if you feel it's really necessary.

Only downside is that you have to keep at it, but im loving it so what the hell.
Old 24 December 2007, 09:46 AM
apples24
Scooby Regular

cheaper way to do it is one dodo chest eeze one pro plus and half an asprin. a fair few ppl i know used this method as much much cheaper and

Quick Reply: I need to loose 2 stone quickly