Inconsiderate idiots; carpark woes

Search this Thread

Old 13 January 2008, 09:56 AM
DJ Vinyl Ritchie
BANNED

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Inconsiderate idiots; carpark woes

What is it with people these days?

no respect or consideration for anyones property!

Just sat in my car minding my own business when a car pulled into the bay next to me, opens the door and BANG! So I look up spitting blood and ready to give someone a clump.....but I didn't. You may remark that I showed a wonderful or even majestic piece of self control; but you'd be wrong. The only reason I didn't was because the stupid old bint who 'dinged' my recently Clay Barred door looked as though she was present during the Battle of Hastings and coupled to the fact that her eyesight is probably far worse than that of the serial philanderer, David Blunkett. Luckily, no damage was done, as I was about to jump out and disembowel the inconsiderate twonk, for their wrong doings.

Incidentally the very same week as the above incident, some big, ugly sonb!tch, who looked very similar to Vicky Pollard whacked my door! She even found it quite amusing believe it or not - letting out a chavtastic SHREEK! By christ I was ready to inflict some damage. But I had the embarrassing problem of still not being over 'morning wood' and it was 11am [this was probably due to my overindulgence of the 'h0rny goat weed extract' the night before.]
But I thought **** it, so I opened the door at mach 10, and stood my majestic frame upright. When Pollard and her entourage saw the size of me and 'my wood' they soon shut up and I let them have the full rasp of my tongue, with threats of extreme violence if I don't get an apology..... which I did rather swiftly.

When I was a 5 year old nipper, [some 20 years ago now] I had to endure a banal lecture from a two legged enema bandit that my school teacher produced from her huge stinking farting m!nge, about respect for ones property.....but by damn did it teach me a lesson in treating things with respect.

The same cannot be said about some dregs of society these days and it really ***** me off!!!

Are scissor doors the way forward? Situations like the above would not happen, even though you may look like a pleb getting out of your Subaru.

DJ Vinyl Ritchie........ At 6ft 10 and 125Kg, I have the utmost respect for other folks property. If a Lada Riva parked next to me I would open my door with precision and consideration........After all, one mans daily sh!tter is another mans pride and joy
Old 13 January 2008, 10:30 AM
Tiggs
Scooby Regular

Its a car - its designed to move along roads at high speed in all weathers and do so for many years.....they are made to withstand the odd bump here and there.

Your problem is you are using a clay bar on it - you may as well clean the sole of your shoe with a toothbrush and moan when you need to walk around!
Old 13 January 2008, 10:38 AM
gazza-uk
Scooby Regular

Originally Posted by Tiggs
Its a car - its designed to move along roads at high speed in all weathers and do so for many years.....they are made to withstand the odd bump here and there.

Your problem is you are using a clay bar on it - you may as well clean the sole of your shoe with a toothbrush and moan when you need to walk around!
what complete tosh!

It may be a car, but some people look after them, and don't expect to have some fcukwit dint it for them.

to you a car may be just a mode of transport, for others it's their pride and joy,
Old 13 January 2008, 11:00 AM
what would scooby do
Scooby Senior

for others it's their pride and joy
..of which some can't afford to run hence they get upset when they are damanged or need workk doing on them..
Old 13 January 2008, 11:03 AM
gazza-uk
Scooby Regular

Originally Posted by what would scooby do
..of which some can't afford to run hence they get upset when they are damanged or need workk doing on them..
tosh, so if you can afford to run a car, it's ok to have to pay £100 a week for a repair and respray on your door
Old 13 January 2008, 11:04 AM
what would scooby do
Scooby Senior

Originally Posted by gazza-uk
tosh, so if you can afford to run a car, it's ok to have to pay £100 a week for a repair and respray on your door
Who gets dents once a week ?
Old 13 January 2008, 11:07 AM
gazza-uk
Scooby Regular

Originally Posted by what would scooby do
Who gets dents once a week ?
Does not matter if it's once a week or one a lifetime, why should anybody pay money out of there own pocket for somebody else’s Selfishness?

Trending Topics

Old 13 January 2008, 11:09 AM
DJ Vinyl Ritchie
BANNED

Originally Posted by Tiggs

Utter nonsense, Rhino. Go wash your mouth out with a clay bar !

Another analogy - Women are designed to procreate and give birth to their offspring, they are made to withstand the odd **** here and there.....so would you be happy if I popped around and gave your wife some loving? No, I thought not.

DJ Vinyl Ritchie..........she wants to run when she hears that sound - ZIIIIPPPP.Gonna hurt
Old 13 January 2008, 11:10 AM
what would scooby do
Scooby Senior

Not disagreeing about the idiots that this by the way..
Old 13 January 2008, 11:11 AM
what would scooby do
Scooby Senior

Originally Posted by DJ Vinyl Ritchie
Utter nonsense, Rhino. Go wash your mouth out with a clay bar !

Another analogy - Women are designed to procreate and give birth to their offspring, they are made to withstand the odd **** here and there.....so would you be happy if I popped around and gave your wife some loving? No, I thought not.

DJ Vinyl Ritchie..........she wants to run when she hears that sound - ZIIIIPPPP.Gonna hurt
The statement is actually quite true - monogamy is a recent invention IIRC
Old 13 January 2008, 11:13 AM
Leslie
Scooby Regular

Originally Posted by DJ Vinyl Ritchie
What is it with people these days?

no respect or consideration for anyones property!

Just sat in my car minding my own business when a car pulled into the bay next to me, opens the door and BANG! So I look up spitting blood and ready to give someone a clump.....but I didn't. You may remark that I showed a wonderful or even majestic piece of self control; but you'd be wrong. The only reason I didn't was because the stupid old bint who 'dinged' my recently Clay Barred door looked as though she was present during the Battle of Hastings and coupled to the fact that her eyesight is probably far worse than that of the serial philanderer, David Blunkett. Luckily, no damage was done, as I was about to jump out and disembowel the inconsiderate twonk, for their wrong doings.

Incidentally the very same week as the above incident, some big, ugly sonb!tch, who looked very similar to Vicky Pollard whacked my door! She even found it quite amusing believe it or not - letting out a chavtastic SHREEK! By christ I was ready to inflict some damage. But I had the embarrassing problem of still not being over 'morning wood' and it was 11am [this was probably due to my overindulgence of the 'h0rny goat weed extract' the night before.]
But I thought **** it, so I opened the door at mach 10, and stood my majestic frame upright. When Pollard and her entourage saw the size of me and 'my wood' they soon shut up and I let them have the full rasp of my tongue, with threats of extreme violence if I don't get an apology..... which I did rather swiftly.

When I was a 5 year old nipper, [some 20 years ago now] I had to endure a banal lecture from a two legged enema bandit that my school teacher produced from her huge stinking farting m!nge, about respect for ones property.....but by damn did it teach me a lesson in treating things with respect.

The same cannot be said about some dregs of society these days and it really ***** me off!!!

Are scissor doors the way forward? Situations like the above would not happen, even though you may look like a pleb getting out of your Subaru.

DJ Vinyl Ritchie........ At 6ft 10 and 125Kg, I have the utmost respect for other folks property. If a Lada Riva parked next to me I would open my door with precision and consideration........After all, one mans daily sh!tter is another mans pride and joy
I agree with your sentiments entirely, and thats not just because of your dimensions!

Les
Old 13 January 2008, 11:20 AM
J4CKO
Scooby Regular

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

F*ckin Ell, no wonder she let out a "SHREEK" when she saw Herman Muster with a boner emerge from the car she had just tapped, I suspect it may have breached the elastic of your pants and was peeking out.
Old 13 January 2008, 01:59 PM
+Doc+
Scooby Senior

Received 9 Likes on 3 Posts

On a similar topic, went down to the local Tescos to do a bit of shopping and just because its spitting no one can be arsed to put there shopping trolley away. Consequently half the cars lined up next to the under cover walkway had a trolley on its bumper.
Lazy brainless idiots.
Old 13 January 2008, 03:34 PM
Herbie.
Scooby Regular

some stupid bint at asda last week forgot to put on er handbrake. I watched it roll into at least 2 cars. The owner came out with her shopping, looked to see if there was any damage on her own car and just drove off without a care in the world!!
Old 13 January 2008, 03:45 PM
[Davey]
Scooby Regular

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Talking of carparks.. I think people who leave trollies in bays should have their legs broken!
Old 13 January 2008, 05:06 PM
chocolate_o_brian
Scooby Regular

Originally Posted by Herbie.
some stupid bint at asda last week forgot to put on er handbrake. I watched it roll into at least 2 cars. The owner came out with her shopping, looked to see if there was any damage on her own car and just drove off without a care in the world!!
but you didnt think to maybe jot down the details of the perpetrator then maybe pass them onto the other two owners cars, perhaps under a wiper blade... maybe
Old 13 January 2008, 05:15 PM
Maz
Scooby Senior

I wince when someone so much as slams my door woe betide anyone who slams a car door into my pride and joy.

https://www.scoobynet.com/scoobynet-...ermarkets.html
Old 13 January 2008, 05:56 PM
Prasius
Scooby Regular

Stopped at the services on the way back from Autosport last night, when we came out I found that someone had decided my car would look better with spit and milkshake all down the side of it.

Its a simple issue of respect for other peoples property. If you think its okay for people to bang into your car; I think its okay for them to pour petrol through your letterbox and set your house on fire. After all, you have house insurance right, and if you can't afford the repairs, well.. you shouldn't have one.
Old 13 January 2008, 06:08 PM
Herbie.
Scooby Regular

Originally Posted by chocolate_o_brian
but you didnt think to maybe jot down the details of the perpetrator then maybe pass them onto the other two owners cars, perhaps under a wiper blade... maybe
someone else did
Old 13 January 2008, 07:05 PM
kingofturds
Scooby Regular
Support Scoobynet!

Received 5 Likes on 4 Posts

4x4 woman is by far the worse perpetrator in the car park wars. If she has not managed to steal some poor sods disabled space god help you if she parks next to you.
Old 13 January 2008, 07:21 PM
Odds on
Scooby Regular

Originally Posted by kingofturds
4x4 woman is by far the worse perpetrator in the car park wars. If she has not managed to steal some poor sods disabled space god help you if she parks next to you.
Tell me about it. I came back to my car a couple of weeks ago to see a dent and scrap. Luckly someone was waiting by it to point out the Audi Q7 parked several spaces down that had (in his words) nearly rolled my car over.

I moved my car to block it in whilst I took down the guys details. The woman came back and started having a go at me for my inconsiderate parking FFS!

I said about the dent to which she denied. I point to the scrap on her bumper and the witness to which she replied "I didn't think I hit you. Sorry" and went to get in her car.

When I asked for her details she said "Look I've said sorry, move your car out of my way" Unfcukingbelieveable.
Old 13 January 2008, 07:27 PM
chocolate_o_brian
Scooby Regular

Originally Posted by Odds on
Tell me about it. I came back to my car a couple of weeks ago to see a dent and scrap. Luckly someone was waiting by it to point out the Audi Q7 parked several spaces down that had (in his words) nearly rolled my car over.

I moved my car to block it in whilst I took down the guys details. The woman came back and started having a go at me for my inconsiderate parking FFS!

I said about the dent to which she denied. I point to the scrap on her bumper and the witness to which she replied "I didn't think I hit you. Sorry" and went to get in her car.

When I asked for her details she said "Look I've said sorry, move your car out of my way" Unfcukingbelieveable.
i would have phoned the police there and then, got any possible cctv from the supermarket, and also all details from the witness and anyone else in the visinity
Old 13 January 2008, 07:30 PM
superscoobx
Scooby Regular

then..........

You calmly take the crow bar out of the boot, smash each of her light's.

Take the pin hammer out of your tool box, dent each of the aluminium panel's, at least 4 time's.

Then take your glass cutter out of your tool box and scribe, im sorry too across the windscreen.

Then calmly get in your car and drive off.

******* that do this push me over the edge. Considering i live on a cliff its hard work. Its a constand battle between hope and despair.
Old 13 January 2008, 07:33 PM
Odds on
Scooby Regular

No CCTV and I doubt the Police would be interested as it obviously wasn't a speeding case.

Thinking about it, they probably would have done me for blocking her in or some bollocks.

She gave me her details in the end and it turns out I know her husband, so I just rung the real boss and sorted it out.
Old 13 January 2008, 07:36 PM
Odds on
Scooby Regular

Originally Posted by superscoobx
then..........

You calmly take the crow bar out of the boot, smash each of her light's.

Take the pin hammer out of your tool box, dent each of the aluminium panel's, at least 4 time's.

Then take your glass cutter out of your tool box and scribe, im sorry too across the windscreen.

Then calmly get in your car and drive off.

******* that do this push me over the edge. Considering i live on a cliff its hard work. Its a constand battle between hope and despair.

TBH, I was gobsmacked at her cheek and totally forgot to break her car in to small pieces.
Old 13 January 2008, 07:38 PM
kingofturds
Scooby Regular
Support Scoobynet!

My old scoob was dented by some daft mare in her mitsubishi. I was p1ssed off when she and her son got out and both hit my car but I let it go. When they came back and did it again though I got out to have a word, only for her to go off on one screaming obscenities at me can only assume it was jam week.
Old 13 January 2008, 07:43 PM
superscoobx
Scooby Regular

TBH, I was gobsmacked at her cheek and totally forgot to break her car in to small pieces.

School boy error. Cant have emotions at a time like this.

Smash it up...

Only way to educate her.
Old 13 January 2008, 08:27 PM
gazza-uk
Scooby Regular

I cant beleive it, but when I went out to my car this evening (apartment complex) a woman had placed her handbag on my car (my car in closest to the enternace) to find her keys

I asked her to remove her bag immediatley and told her how stupid she was, she then placed her bag back on my bonnet and told me it wouldent scratch it and she was searing for her keys ...

By this time I was pissed off and told her to take her feckin bag off my car immediatley, she then got the message, but I honestly beleive she thought she was doing no wrong

It appears that the majority of women drivers see the car as "just a mode of transport"
Old 13 January 2008, 08:31 PM
kingofturds
Scooby Regular
Support Scoobynet!

Originally Posted by gazza-uk
I cant beleive it, but when I went out to my car this evening (apartment complex) a woman had placed her handbag on my car (my car in closest to the enternace) to find her keys

I asked her to remove her bag immediatley and told her how stupid she was, she then placed her bag back on my bonnet and told me it wouldent scratch it and she was searing for her keys ...

By this time I was pissed off and told her to take her feckin bag off my car immediatley, she then got the message, but I honestly beleive she thought she was doing no wrong

It appears that the majority of women drivers see the car as "just a mode of transport"
I had someone use my spoiler to place their milkshake and burer king meal on I was temted to drive off and leave their food all over the car park
Old 13 January 2008, 08:47 PM
j4ckos mate
Scooby Regular

i went to tescos in altrincham last week, anyone round her will remeber the night with awful weather, it was then.

get out of the van, its absolutely lashing down thunder and lightning to see a bloke dashing in his 4x4 leaving his trolley by his car in a force 8 gale.

it was really quiet because of the weather so it got up some speed and then some more, it was going at jogging speed right for another car. so, i sprinted after it (being about as athletic as stephen hawking) caught it just before it hit a car about 10 metres away and put it in the trolley parking bay, pausing only to give this knobjockey a really dirty look.

he put his head down and pretended to be messing with his keys

i dont know how people can have such little regard for other peoples property

Quick Reply: Inconsiderate idiots; carpark woes