Notices
Non Scooby Related Anything Non-Scooby related

Unbelievable.

Search this Thread

Old 13 January 2008, 08:57 PM
scoobynutta555
Scooby Regular

Location: Markyate.Imprezas owned:-wrx-sti5typeR-p1-uk22b-modded my00. Amongst others!
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Unhappy Unbelievable.

Webmaster:

"Guys

To be clear about a couple of points.

1) We are not going to show who has given the infraction. There are reasons for this, and they have been discussed many times. Find and offer a solution to these problems and we'll happily show the infractor.

2) The majority, even on this incredibly unfairly worded poll, have voted to keep the infraction system - which is fortunate, because IT IS STAYING.

3) The forums are a vastly better place since the infraction system was put in place, and we have no intention of changing.

4) There is a very clear, perfectly working and senseible system for dealing with the ineviatable unfair infractions that are given out from time to time, and it is proving to work beautifully. AND WILL CONTINUE.

THE INFRACTION SYSTEM IS STAYING.

MOANING AND WHINGING ABOUT IT WILL RESULT IN YOU RECEIVING INFRACTIONS OR BEING BANNED.

If you don't like the rules of this forum, nobody is forcing you to stay. But assuming you have a brain larger than that of a fly, you will realise that continuingly bashing your face against the window hoping that this time it won't be there, you'll realise that continuing to post outside of the rules will simply end with the same result each time.

Enjoy scoobynet, or go somewhere else. Stop boring us all with your whining."
Old 13 January 2008, 08:59 PM
ex-webby
Orange Club

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Quite why you've posted an entire thread dedicated to one of my single posts which contains nothing but that which I posted already is beyond me.

This can only be considered trolling.