Notices
Non Scooby Related Anything Non-Scooby related

Cash Reward for reporting Illegals?

Search this Thread

Old 19 January 2008, 01:41 AM
jods
Scooby Senior

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Thumbs up Cash Reward for reporting Illegals?

Would you support a "Bounty" Payment for anyone reporting the location / identity of an Illegal in the UK that resulted in removal from the UK?

Obviously it would need to be carefully managed so you couldn't leave it to GMTV or Richard and Judy or the Govt otherwise you'd just have a merry-go-round of people appearing in the UK - £££ being paid out for them to leave only for a swift return the next week or so for the next pay out [Oh sorry - that's the system we have now - Along with paying Child benefits to Adults here in the UK whose "Kids" live back in the home country]

How about getting Dave Courtney on the case?
Pay him £500 for each illegal he "Evicts" - They'll be so **** scared they won't set foot back in the western hemisphere let alone this green and pleasant land.

600,000 illegals @ £500 each = £300,000,000

Cheap at the price.

The Official Dave Courtney Website
Old 19 January 2008, 02:26 AM
Klaatu
Scooby Regular

Sounds too "Gestapo" like to me.
Old 19 January 2008, 02:43 AM
jods
Scooby Senior

Question

Are you suggesting it is a Left Wing Idea ?
Old 19 January 2008, 03:02 AM
corradoboy
Scooby Regular

Scrap the Welfare State, they'd soon stop coming. And all the ch@v scum might stop cumming too, reducing the number of b@stard benefit claims.
Old 19 January 2008, 04:44 AM
Klaatu
Scooby Regular

Originally Posted by jods
Are you suggesting it is a Left Wing Idea ?
Eeerrrr...no!
Old 19 January 2008, 08:29 AM
The Zohan
Scooby Regular

Originally Posted by corradoboy
Scrap the Welfare State, they'd soon stop coming. And all the ch@v scum might stop cumming too, reducing the number of b@stard benefit claims.

Well just make sure our benefits are slightly below the level of state benefits in the countries they pass through on the way to the UK - they are more likely to stop there than here.

Benefits and the ease and amounts seem to be a contributing factor in a lot of this countires problems, A good ideas poorly excecuted and abused by some.

Originally Posted by Klaatu
Sounds too "Gestapo" like to me.
As Klaatu points out is does smack of the ***** - it is a sign of there times though, My partners mother and her man are both dyed in the wool labour supporters and commited to the old values and very much left wing. The last 10 years has changed that and their opinions on immigration and their perception of the problem and the Uk now is completely different.
Immigration and illegals has been poorly handled by NL, even thier latest get tough(er) policies are just 5+ years too late, spineless, gutless and wholley headed politicians have been making policies for too long and pretty much fcuked it up for all of us.

We are the ones suffering for it along with a lot of the legitimate immigrants who are distrusted and disliked due to poor policies and inaction which means a lot of ordianry people just se them as as a homogenous mass of trouble and scroungers, cheats, liars and criminals who are put above the population and in the front of al the ques. When this happens the likes of the BNP can start to get a foothold, not because people are stupid or necessarily right wing but because they can prey on those who are or feel that they are being put to the back of the que or not being treated fairly or scared of what they perceive is a threat.

A lot like the ***** portrayed the Jews and undesirables by propoganga and how they got to be so powerful so quickly - inaction and poor policy in the UK is having the same effect.

Bit simplistic i guess but not too far off the mark IMHO.

Last edited by The Zohan; 19 January 2008 at 08:44 AM.
Old 20 January 2008, 12:34 PM
Leslie
Scooby Regular

Much as I am against uncontrolled immigration, I dont think I would like to see people being paid for becoming government narks!

Les
Old 20 January 2008, 12:40 PM
scoobynutta555
Scooby Regular

Location: Markyate.Imprezas owned:-wrx-sti5typeR-p1-uk22b-modded my00. Amongst others!

I agree, if scoobynet can get people to grass on people for free then the gov't should be able to as well
Old 20 January 2008, 12:42 PM
Vampire
Scooby Regular

If they did a similar scheme for racists, one could make a fortune here.
Old 20 January 2008, 12:55 PM
kingofturds
Scooby Regular
Support Scoobynet!

Received 5 Likes on 4 Posts

Originally Posted by Vampire
If they did a similar scheme for racists, one could make a fortune here.

I refute that

Old 20 January 2008, 01:34 PM
Luminous
Scooby Regular

People should be reporting them for free. If there is a reward then it needs to be a small one. Some people will try and make money in all sorts of ways....

eg, setting up a firm to ensare illegals only to report them for profit.

Come to think of it, the gov should be doing that out of course, set traps for them, it cannot be that hard to find them.