Non Scooby Related Anything Non-Scooby related

BNP Wives

Search this Thread

Old 21 January 2008, 09:29 AM
MattW
Scooby Regular

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default BNP Wives

Last night on Sky 2. I assume it was a repeat but I'd not seen it before. Dear God though, I hope whoever has ever voted or thought about voting BNP are ashamed of themselves. Bunch of xenophobic, rascist people without the capacity to put together a decent argument about their "beliefs".

One of the sad bints refused a mid wife of caribbean origin FFS! Stupid ignorant b1tch.

Just did a quick google and am sad to see posts on other forums agreeing with the rhetoric. As follows:

" like what that lady said 5 minutes ago when asked if Pakistanis find her words offensive. She said simply and with no diplomacy straight from her heart.

"I DONT CARE BECAUSE I DONT CONVERSE WITH THEM"

I love people of conviction
"

Rant over
Old 21 January 2008, 09:32 AM
STi wanna Subaru
Scooby Regular

I saw this on Friday flicking channels and stopped as I recognised the bloke on it.... turns out it's a lad who was at my middle school.
Old 21 January 2008, 09:35 AM
PeteBrant
Scooby Regular

Originally Posted by MattW
Bunch of xenophobic, rascist people without the capacity to put together a decent argument about their "beliefs".

That's because it is an impossibility to present a decent argument for racism

I purposely didn't watch it, 'cos I would have found it too annoying.
Old 21 January 2008, 09:46 AM
Brendan Hughes
Scooby Regular

Received 4 Likes on 2 Posts

Will any be appearing in the "sucked" thread any time soon?
Old 21 January 2008, 09:48 AM
MattW
Scooby Regular

<shudders>

Some of them had really bad teeth
Old 21 January 2008, 11:04 AM
angrynorth
Scooby Regular

Another good one on a similar subject is this little Russell Brand documentary from a few years ago. Well worth watching as he totally exposes these socially retarded inbred ******:

Russell Brand - **** Boy, Parts 1-3

YouTube - Russell Brand - Naziboy part 1 of 3

YouTube - Russell Brand - Naziboy Part 2 of 3

YouTube - Russell Brand - Naziboy part 3 of 3
Old 21 January 2008, 11:43 AM
Leslie
Scooby Regular

Not all that impressed with the interviewer either. Creepy looking chap who speaks like a woofta and cant even talk properly with his use of the glottal stop.

Extremism in either direction is a bad thing in my opinion.

Les

Trending Topics

Old 21 January 2008, 11:47 AM
The Snug Rhino
Scooby Regular

Location: I have ad blocked my rep - so dont waste your time!

Originally Posted by Leslie
Creepy looking chap who speaks like a woofta
To right - i hate those bloody hommos....as for the racism...shocking wasn't it.

Old 21 January 2008, 11:49 AM
angrynorth
Scooby Regular

Not all that impressed with the interviewer either. Creepy looking chap who speaks like a woofta and cant even talk properly with his use of the glottal stop.

Les
Hmm, it's slightly inappropriate to use a derogatory term on a thread meant to highlight unnacceptable xenophobic attitudes in this country don't you think?

Very typical of this forum at the moment.
Old 21 January 2008, 01:22 PM
_RIP_
BANNED

Les
Old 21 January 2008, 01:37 PM
Leslie
Scooby Regular

Originally Posted by angrynorth
Hmm, it's slightly inappropriate to use a derogatory term on a thread meant to highlight unnacceptable xenophobic attitudes in this country don't you think?

Very typical of this forum at the moment.
It was a statement of fact as I saw it, why can't I say that, only a PC Roman sandal wearing plonker can object to that. Find another forum then!

Les
Old 21 January 2008, 02:06 PM
The Snug Rhino
Scooby Regular

It was a statement of fact as I saw it, why can't I say that, only a PC Roman sandal wearing plonker can object to that. Find another forum then!

Les

What a joke....."talks like a woofta" is as much a statement of fact as saying someone with a tan "looks like a paki"

I dont care either way but to show up on an anti racism thread with homophobic language makes you look an idiot.

Just had the rather worrying realisation that leslie may have been referring to the russell brand interview on you tube that i just watched....hope not, as to watch that and find the issue you need to get off your chest is that Brand talks like a *** is rather concerning!

Last edited by The Snug Rhino; 21 January 2008 at 02:11 PM.
Old 21 January 2008, 02:57 PM
lozgti
Scooby Regular

Rascism,ageism,fattism,sexism,etc

Bring back Life on Mars.Drives you potty in this day and age(sorry if I offended anyone who is potty or wearing a potty on their head)

As to this Party,whether they are obnoxious or not and whether the policies are fully known and understood,they will still get an awful lot of votes precisely because of the namby pambying alleged offending of certain people (even gay friends I have refer to themselves as wooftahs or pooftahs )
Old 21 January 2008, 03:07 PM
PeteBrant
Scooby Regular

Originally Posted by lozgti
they will still get an awful lot of votes precisely because of the namby pambying alleged offending of certain people (even gay friends I have refer to themselves as wooftahs or pooftahs )

They will get votes when it doesnt matter, or as protest votes - That's how they got council seats in local elections.

They will never get a Parlimentary seat, people just don't beleive in thier policies enough to vote for them when it really counts.

Which is a bit of a bonus really, 'cos it restores your faith in human nature when people don't vote for a bunch of racist, more than unintelligent, mentalists - As opposed to just plain old mentalists.
Old 21 January 2008, 03:10 PM
dpb
Scooby Regular

Received 13 Likes on 12 Posts

Originally Posted by MattW
<shudders>

Some of them had really bad teeth
id givem a 45 to suck on
Old 21 January 2008, 03:19 PM
angrynorth
Scooby Regular

Les
I'm far from a "PC Roman sandal wearing plonker" as you put it. However, I do consider names chosen by someone else for groups of people or types of individual unacceptable in this day and age.

As Snug put it, what you said is exactly the same as branding someone as a "p*ki" just because they look a bit different to you.

As for me "finding another forum", more and more I think I will. The insular mentality that exudes into this forum of late is becoming intolerable. Almost every day someone is moaning about "ethnic this", "p*ki that", "Polish idiot" or "silly ******". It's how I would imagine a 1950's forum would be or indeed a BNP forum.

I'm all for better control of immigration, harsher sentencing for criminals and the preservation of English culture but I always thought that the nature of being British was tolerance, protection and acceptance of other peoples beliefs, habits and religion. Not petty name-calling and moaning about those who are different.

PS. I hope you see the irony in calling Russell "serial swordsman" Brand a "woofta" the guy has bedded more fit women than you have probably seen in your lifetime. We went to see him live in Manchester last year and there were women throwing themselves at him and vice versa. He is clearly comfortable in his heterosexuality.

Last edited by angrynorth; 21 January 2008 at 03:23 PM.
Old 21 January 2008, 06:39 PM
Maz
Scooby Senior

Originally Posted by STi wanna Subaru
I saw this on Friday flicking channels and stopped as I recognised the bloke on it.... turns out it's a lad who was at my middle school.
Which lad was this then?
Old 21 January 2008, 06:42 PM
_RIP_
BANNED

Talking

Leslie = old school = 'insert choice phrase'.

Call a spade a spade, eh Leslie. I can see now why you suck to 'you know who' so much, you are both 'insert choice phrase'.
Old 21 January 2008, 06:55 PM
superscoobx
Scooby Regular

I didnt see it but I will try and watch it.

I vote bnp and im not ashmed to either. my cousin is the local representative. Our views might be extreme and wrong in certain peoples eyes, but thats why we have different political group's. The idea is to support who you feel represents your feelings the most and indeed who will guide our country the best.

Lets face it labour seem to be failing at the moment, With a lot of things racially motivated, this has a knock on effect with what people vote for.

to be straight and honest, people are getting fed up of having to be politically correct and careful about what they say, to that end more and more people will vote BNP, extreme or not.
Old 21 January 2008, 07:03 PM
J4CKO
Scooby Regular

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Woofta, thats not typical Les type language !
Old 21 January 2008, 07:06 PM
dpb
Scooby Regular

Received 13 Likes on 12 Posts

Originally Posted by J4CKO
Woofta, thats not typical Les type language !
indeed
Old 21 January 2008, 07:30 PM
_RIP_
BANNED

Les
Sounds more like 'psst' tbo. Perhaps they've had a meeting of minds (sic), and the two atoms bashing together formed into a quark-gluon 'plasma'
Old 21 January 2008, 07:47 PM
The Zohan
Scooby Regular

Originally Posted by lozgti
Rascism,ageism,fattism,sexism,etc

Bring back Life on Mars.Drives you potty in this day and age(sorry if I offended anyone who is potty or wearing a potty on their head)

As to this Party,whether they are obnoxious or not and whether the policies are fully known and understood,they will still get an awful lot of votes precisely because of the namby pambying alleged offending of certain people (even gay friends I have refer to themselves as wooftahs or pooftahs )

Very true i'm afraid - fear of the unknown and this PC attitude plays into the likes if the BNP and other radial groups.
Old 21 January 2008, 07:56 PM
bibo_boy
Scooby Regular

Originally Posted by superscoobx

I vote bnp and im not ashmed to either. my cousin is the local representative. Our views might be extreme and wrong in certain peoples eyes, but thats why we have different political group's. The idea is to support who you feel represents your feelings the most and indeed who will guide our country the best.

Lets face it labour seem to be failing at the moment, With a lot of things racially motivated, this has a knock on effect with what people vote for.

to be straight and honest, people are getting fed up of having to be politically correct and careful about what they say, to that end more and more people will vote BNP, extreme or not.
I have admit I'm fed up with this countries over PC madness!!!!

This type of thing only makes people look at alternatives like the BNP.

What are the BNP doing to help stop youth crime etc? I'd honestly look at any decent ideas......

Please let me know......

P.S. I come from a Filipino background but was born and raised in the UK and proud of it...... (is that a problem?)
Old 22 January 2008, 12:20 AM
angrynorth
Scooby Regular

Originally Posted by superscoobx

Well you should be ashamed of it. The BNP's core policies are anachronistic and will do absolutely nothing to improve your standard of life in the UK. They are insular, discriminatory and very blinkered.

What you and a couple of other posters don't seem to understand is that there is a huge difference between PC and socially unacceptable.

PC would be something like a worker being banned from having an England flag on their desk at work during the world cup - or a muslim worker being allowed a beard at work because of his religion but is white colleague is not granted the same.

"Socially unacceptable" is something completely different, and this includes the branding of people by race, sexual preference, life choices or religion. You cannot and should not automatically assume that it's OK to call someone a "bender". You do not know the hardship that that person may have experienced in their lifetime and you don't have the right to remind that person of them.

I don't know what troubles you and Les have been through in your times, but I'll bet there are some things you don't want to be reminded of and if I called a word out that brought it all back to you, you would be pretty pissed off.

You really should spend more time reading the BNP's core values, not just their headline winning public friendly policies. They do indeed have some appropriate and intelligent policies, but it is their underlining beliefs that worry me. A perfect example of why is below:

Originally Posted by bibo_boy
This type of thing only makes people look at alternatives like the BNP...

...P.S. I come from a Filipino background but was born and raised in the UK and proud of it...... (is that a problem?)
Here you have a British person, a person who probably shares the same thoughts as you regarding immigration, crime, domestic policies, farming, healthcare and other core values, but you couldn't accept him into your party as a member as he doesn't fit the following membership criteria:

Originally Posted by BNP Party Guidelines
(membership is restricted to)... indigenous British ethnic groups deriving from the class of ‘Indigenous Caucasian’
It is unbelievable that people in 2008 would even consider voting for or joining this ridiculous party.
Old 22 January 2008, 08:44 AM
andythejock01wrx
Scooby Regular

Originally Posted by angrynorth
Well you should be ashamed of it. The BNP's core policies are anachronistic and will do absolutely nothing to improve your standard of life in the UK. They are insular, discriminatory and very blinkered.

What you and a couple of other posters don't seem to understand is that there is a huge difference between PC and socially unacceptable.

PC would be something like a worker being banned from having an England flag on their desk at work during the world cup - or a muslim worker being allowed a beard at work because of his religion but is white colleague is not granted the same.

"Socially unacceptable" is something completely different, and this includes the branding of people by race, sexual preference, life choices or religion. You cannot and should not automatically assume that it's OK to call someone a "bender". You do not know the hardship that that person may have experienced in their lifetime and you don't have the right to remind that person of them.

I don't know what troubles you and Les have been through in your times, but I'll bet there are some things you don't want to be reminded of and if I called a word out that brought it all back to you, you would be pretty pissed off.

You really should spend more time reading the BNP's core values, not just their headline winning public friendly policies. They do indeed have some appropriate and intelligent policies, but it is their underlining beliefs that worry me. A perfect example of why is below:

Here you have a British person, a person who probably shares the same thoughts as you regarding immigration, crime, domestic policies, farming, healthcare and other core values, but you couldn't accept him into your party as a member as he doesn't fit the following membership criteria:

It is unbelievable that people in 2008 would even consider voting for or joining this ridiculous party.
Agree with all of the above, although would insert "fascist" in place of "socially acceptable".

Also, wouldn't lump Les in with the BNP lot, based on previous posting over the past 12 months as oppsed to the past 12 hours (ish).
Old 22 January 2008, 09:25 AM
angrynorth
Scooby Regular

Originally Posted by andythejock01wrx
Also, wouldn't lump Les in with the BNP lot, based on previous posting over the past 12 months as oppsed to the past 12 hours (ish).
I was surprised by Les' comment earlier in the thread as he appears to be a very balanced and intelligent human being, I don't think he is racist, anti-gay or any other "ist" to be honest, but I do want him to understand that to some people words like that can be incredibly hurtful and incisive and therefore shouldn't be used without thought.

I'm not mixing him in with that group specifically, merely drawing the parallels in his comment with the opinions of the BNP etc.
Old 22 January 2008, 11:06 AM
Leslie
Scooby Regular

Well after all that I can only admit in all due honesty that I put that badly. What had crossed my mind at the time was Brand's camp attitude and occasional homosexual gestures towards the Youth BNP leader and it had occurred to me that Brands was trying to wind him up with that attitude since BNP fellows are reputed not to accept homosexuals. I think most people know that I do not have anything in particular against homosexuals but would prefer it not to be flounted-I hesitate to say "in my face", because I know what would be said! It would be the same as a pair of heterosexuals all over each other in public which is at least as irritating.

I sincerely hope that I did not give the impression that I support the BNP of course.

In hindsight I accept that I should not have put it the way I did and apologise if anyone was offended.

Les
Old 22 January 2008, 11:11 AM
Snake Plissken
Scooby Regular

I sincerely hope that I did not give the impression that I support the BNP of course.

In hindsight I accept that I should not have put it the way I did and apologise if anyone was offended.

Les
A typical PC answer old Les to squirm out of what you've put. To be honest i think most people know your hidden agenda.
Old 22 January 2008, 11:25 AM
The Snug Rhino
Scooby Regular

Indeed - its just a pity that anyone would see Brand, a notorious ******* of anything female, acting camp alongside a ****, a notorious scum bag, acting like a scum bag ....... and find Brand's approach the issue worthy of negative comment!

Its like watching a WW2 documentary and suggesting that Churchill had a weight problem!

Quick Reply: BNP Wives