Notices
Non Scooby Related Anything Non-Scooby related

TV / dvd / video sender - help !!!!

Search this Thread

Old 20 February 2008, 07:33 PM
jono300
Scooby Regular

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default TV / dvd / video sender - help !!!!

Okay folks looking for advice on the following if anyone can suggest any ideas ??

Have my plasma tv, dvd player and sky+ box all connected up together, also have one off these wireless AV senders for sending the sky+ signal to the other two tv sets within the house.

the dvd player is connected to the tv by use off scart plug and its just a case off turning the dvd player on and the dvd picture is there on the tv set ready to play the disc .the sky+ box is connected to the other scart socket off the tv set and the AV sender is connected into the second scart off the sky+ box and to the tv set itself by way off RCA plugs .

with this configuration I can watch sky+ in any room which is great, just wondering if there is anyway I can have the dvd picture sent by the AV sender as well ?? the dvd player only has one scart socket which is obviously being used for the connection between the dvd itself and the scart on the back off the tv set so linking the sky+ and the dvd player is out off the question, anything else I could try to get the dvd picture to the other tv sets in the house ??
Old 21 February 2008, 04:54 PM
jono300
Scooby Regular

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Okay been thinking about this today, I see the dvd player also has a set off six rca type inputs on the rear panel, if I make a connection between this and the sk+ box will this allow the dvd picture to be sent with the aid off the av sender ??

anyone know off hand what connections other than scart are on the back off these sk+ boxes ??
Old 21 February 2008, 05:03 PM
andy97
Scooby Regular

Location: Api 500+bhp MD321T @91dB Probably SN's longest owner of an Impreza Turbo
Received 118 Likes on 103 Posts

Have you checked your tv connections, because quite a few have audio and video output as well. This should enable you to transmit what you are watching on the screen.
Old 21 February 2008, 05:03 PM
andy97
Scooby Regular

Location: Api 500+bhp MD321T @91dB Probably SN's longest owner of an Impreza Turbo
Received 118 Likes on 103 Posts

Have you checked your tv scart connections, because quite a few have audio and video output as well. This should enable you to transmit what you are watching on the screen.