Non Scooby Related Anything Non-Scooby related

Lagurdia AirPort in NY - Airtran Airline

Search this Thread

Old 10 March 2008, 01:44 AM
SamUK
Scooby Senior

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Exclamation Lagurdia AirPort in NY - Airtran Airline

so my wife booked a flight for her me and my little one (who is less then a year old)..to go from Laguardia airport to Datona Beach for a 4 day holiday...booked the hotels etc...

Got to the Airport queued up for 2 hours at the Checkin Desk (they have a checkin desk just outside the entrence)...This guy told us to wait a min coz he was having a ***!!??

We were then told there are no seats booked for us...a guy walked us in to the building and said that he can try to get us seats...i only reaslised after waiting in another queue that he wanted money. as over the two hours it came quite obvious that funny **** was going on and these people were taking back handers to get people on!!

Flight was delayed an hour....and by the time we arrived at the next check in desk...we were told "Sorry Sir checking closed" Extremly Rude...and arrogant....flight was not due to take off for another 1.5hours!

We were in this airport for 4 hours no sorry no nothing...and when i called customer service they had no record of me trying to checkin at the first checkin Desk no refunds and they were very rude and not helpfull at all...

So we had to come back loose out on one day and fly out tommrow...

I have never seen such a messed up Airport!!! well i have but did not expect this in the US..
Old 10 March 2008, 11:20 AM
Freak
Scooby Regular

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

LGA isnt too bad.... airtran though....well....they are the ryanairof the US
You pay peanuts......