Non Scooby Related Anything Non-Scooby related

Wanted !!!

Search this Thread

Old 10 March 2008, 07:20 PM
mart360
Scooby Regular

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Angry Wanted !!!

A pit bull, or other extremely short fused dog.

Why???

Feckin cats, they've started to turn my garden into a sh*t pit.

tried the chemicals and other crap. "hose down and scrub the affected area with a broom"

yea right, as if thats makes a difference on a lawn

its come to the point where i found a pile of sh*t next to the "supposed" super stinky repelant spray ffs

So the gloves are now off, what can i do to get rid of these mobile defecateors..(sp) Id like to get one, and rub the little ****** in its own sh*t and see how its owner likes it when it comes home and deposits crap everywhere.

failing that, prhaps an encounter with a psychotic hound, might make them steer clear.

summers coming up, and the kids want to go out and play, the last thig i want is them rolling around in cat sh*t

Mart
Old 10 March 2008, 07:22 PM
Janspeed
Scooby Regular

Originally Posted by mart360
A pit bull, or other extremely short fused dog.

Why???

Feckin cats, they've started to turn my garden into a sh*t pit.

tried the chemicals and other crap. "hose down and scrub the affected area with a broom"

yea right, as if thats makes a difference on a lawn

its come to the point where i found a pile of sh*t next to the "supposed" super stinky repelant spray ffs

So the gloves are now off, what can i do to get rid of these mobile defecateors..(sp) Id like to get one, and rub the little ****** in its own sh*t and see how its owner likes it when it comes home and deposits crap everywhere.

failing that, prhaps an encounter with a psychotic hound, might make them steer clear.

summers coming up, and the kids want to go out and play, the last thig i want is them rolling around in cat sh*t

Mart

That is why those dogs get a bad rap!
Old 10 March 2008, 07:24 PM
Jamo
Cooking on Calor

Received 7 Likes on 2 Posts

get a high power water pistol.

I got three in two days sitting on my porsche, since ive not seen any on it in the last couple of days, and its a humane way to stop them. (and its great fun I must admit )
Old 10 March 2008, 07:34 PM
spireite
BANNED

milk + polyfilla works a treat
Old 10 March 2008, 07:56 PM
J4CKO
Scooby Regular

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Nice to see we are breaking new gorund here
Old 10 March 2008, 07:57 PM
NotoriousREV
Scooby Regular

Get yourself a hunting horse
Old 10 March 2008, 08:05 PM
Clarebabes
Scooby Regular

Get yourself a cat, preferably a male, then they won't venture into your garden. You won't have to worry about that cat sh1tting on your lawn, cos he will go in your neighbour's garden

Trending Topics

Old 10 March 2008, 08:30 PM
ditchmyster
Scooby Regular

Received 7 Likes on 7 Posts

get yourself a big waterpistol fill it with tcp and water and shoot the buggers causes liver failure highly toxic to cats! so im told by the local nutter!! but if you get caught i would imagine the police might have somthing to say about it they kill my very expensive fish in my pond so im getting a dog in september in the meantime i borrow the neighbours jack russel that keeps em on there toes!!
Old 10 March 2008, 08:37 PM
Clarebabes
Scooby Regular

Originally Posted by ditchmyster
get yourself a big waterpistol fill it with tcp and water and shoot the buggers causes liver failure highly toxic to cats!
What a pleasant individual you are!
Old 10 March 2008, 08:39 PM
Ian
Scooby Regular

isnt there a electronic box thing that you can plug in that lets out a high pitch noise, that we can not hear but the cats can, and keeps them away?
Old 10 March 2008, 08:41 PM
The Zohan
Scooby Regular

rather than attempt to kill them or cause suffering (how sad is it people feel the need to inflict suffering on animals) get one of the ultrasonic units, do a search, they wher on here a few months ago, seem highly effective, may neeed a couple for a large area.
Old 10 March 2008, 08:42 PM
matttp1
Scooby Regular

As above get a Jack Russell mines takes no ****,no pun intended, from our three cats and doesnt whinge that much when one gets him, although if you like plants etc he will eat anything dig anywhere and eats wood,bugs and cat ****
Old 10 March 2008, 08:58 PM
R 14NS R
Scooby Regular

i m going away for the weekend in a few weeks, you could borrow my english bull terrier to wee all over your garden, (if that does not work he will chase them all day long) and it will save me kennel fees for the weekend!
Old 10 March 2008, 09:01 PM
Jamo
Cooking on Calor

Received 7 Likes on 2 Posts

I asked the owners of the cats what the best way would be to stop them doing it, and both of them said a water pistol.

obviously just dont take the tcp route.
Old 10 March 2008, 09:02 PM
stringostar
Scooby Regular

how come 2 people got infracted, we got some cat lovers in here?? sorry to say, but the guy who posted this thread wants people to reccommend what he can do to get rid of em, and people are going to come out with some good reccomendations... if your a cat lover, i SUGGEST YOU STAY AWAY FROM THIS THREAD AND THE INFRACTION BUTTON....

i use a catapult with ball bearbearings... soon as i see a cat, the ball bearings start to fly. soon gets rid of them.
Old 10 March 2008, 09:05 PM
SWRTWannabe
Scooby Regular

I've cooked with root ginger a couple of times recently and lobbed the peelings on the lawn - apparently cats don't like the smell. Seems to be doing the trick at the moment, but perhaps the cat has a rota system to enable even distribution of cat cr*p on all the local lawns.
Old 10 March 2008, 09:18 PM
zs_phil
Scooby Regular

i used to borrow someones dog and let the dog have a pee and a poo in the garden that used to work a little ,as i believe the cat smells the scent and ***** off
Old 10 March 2008, 09:20 PM
The Zohan
Scooby Regular

Smile

Originally Posted by stringostar
how come 2 people got infracted, we got some cat lovers in here?? sorry to say, but the guy who posted this thread wants people to reccommend what he can do to get rid of em, and people are going to come out with some good reccomendations... if your a cat lover, i SUGGEST YOU STAY AWAY FROM THIS THREAD AND THE INFRACTION BUTTON....

i use a catapult with ball bearbearings... soon as i see a cat, the ball bearings start to fly. soon gets rid of them.

I am an animal lover and do object to people posting ways of huring ang causing suffering to animals. Or is it ok to inflict pain on cats.

Just Imagine of this was about dogs or swans and some posted feeding them slow acting poison or polyfilla or whatever, not nice, no need, totally uncalled for.

I hate to see suffering caused to any animal, not just cats.

If you think it ok to do so then perhaps you should seek professional help

The forum is read by kids as well as adults so think before people post up potentially dangerous and also illegal stuff.

I for one do not think it right for people to post up different ways of creating pain and suffering for any animal!

I think you will find any infractions will stand due to the posts being offensive in nature.

Last edited by The Zohan; 10 March 2008 at 09:29 PM.
Old 10 March 2008, 09:21 PM
FlightMan
Scooby Regular

There really are some sick ******* on this thread.

Sorry Mart, I've no idea how to get rid of the cats.
Old 10 March 2008, 09:25 PM
Borat_Drives_A_Scooby
BANNED

Fill your garden with landmines and if the buggars manage to avoid those then call for an air strike.
Old 10 March 2008, 09:28 PM
skoobidude
Scooby Regular

I have a blowpipe and a box of dried peas in my upstairs study and frequently shoot at them. Although the buggers still wonder through our garden so it's not that effective.

Go the ultrasonic route mate. Think I'm going to invest in one or two for the summer.
Cat **** is awful stuff and I often find it on my drive

Nick
Old 10 March 2008, 09:31 PM
J4CKO
Scooby Regular

Personally I could never condone or advocate lumping half housebricks at them from a top floor window, I could also not recomend home made napalm, a crossbow or poison laced bits of meat as that would be very cruel and uneccesary, nailing the still twitching corpse to the owners door with a note attached (written in cat blood) is also taking things a step to far
Old 10 March 2008, 09:37 PM
The Zohan
Scooby Regular

Originally Posted by J4CKO
Personally I could never condone or advocate lumping half housebricks at them from a top floor window, I could also not recomend home made napalm, a crossbow or poison laced bits of meat as that would be very cruel and uneccesary, nailing the still twitching corpse to the owners door with a note attached (written in cat blood) is also taking things a step to far
thank dog (i am agnostic) for level headed people like you

Ultrasonic device is the way to go.
Old 10 March 2008, 09:38 PM
ScoobyDriverWannabe
Scooby Regular

Them electric boxes that set off the sound are good until you end up with a deaf cat living next door but one too you

Wev had one for years which has managed too stop them digging up the garden.

Downside to it is now when they come too the edge of the garden too were it is situated they climb up the wall and walk across the corigated plastic roof were the wash house is enclosed too the house.

dont half make some noise, had 2 of them break and fall through it.

Get yourself down the beach and find some starfish too place around your garden

Or them squeasy lemon juice things like what you put on pancakes, work a treat. Me m8 had a problem were one kept on walking through the patio doors into his house and pissing every where.

when it walked past him in his kitchen one day i think it was lucky a knife wasnt the first thing that came too hand.

Swift squirt in the face and it hasnt been back in his house since.

Last edited by ScoobyDriverWannabe; 10 March 2008 at 09:46 PM. Reason: e
Old 10 March 2008, 09:45 PM
mart360
Scooby Regular

Originally Posted by Paul Habgood
I am an animal lover and do object to people posting ways of huring ang causing suffering to animals. Or is it ok to inflict pain on cats.

Just Imagine of this was about dogs or swans and some posted feeding them slow acting poison or polyfilla or whatever, not nice, no need, totally uncalled for.

I hate to see suffering caused to any animal, not just cats.

If you think it ok to do so then perhaps you should seek professional help

The forum is read by kids as well as adults so think before people post up potentially dangerous and also illegal stuff.

I for one do not think it right for people to post up different ways of creating pain and suffering for any animal!

I think you will find any infractions will stand due to the posts being offensive in nature.

Paul,

contrary to the posts requests, i actually like cats

however...

Roundworm infections can cause severe illness in dogs and cats and symptoms can include vomiting, coughing, dull coat, diarrhoea and even bowel obstruction in more serious cases. In humans, toxocara larvae migrating to the eye can sometimes cause impaired vision or even blindness if the optic nerve is affected and it is also thought that infection with toxocara larvae can occasionally lead to epilepsy or seizures. It is not so well known that cat droppings also pose a similar health risk if they contain eggs of the roundworm Toxocara cati and that cats can carry salmonella infections, too. In fact, anyone who wants to garden by vegan-organic methods (especially if they live in a built up area) may find that their greatest difficulty in removing animal products from their garden is in trying to persuade their local moggies to go to the toilet elsewhere!

Given that i have a very active 5 year year old
, who,s greatest pleasure is running round the garden all summer, i have to balance which is more beneficial to me.

A mobile sh*t factory, or a happy healthy 5 year old?

clearly you don't care about kids then ?

if you want to come and camp in my garden for the foreseeable future, and act as a mobile deterrant, then be my guest.

if you can suggest or provide a 100% effective solution to my problem then i,m all ears.

At the moment, all "eco" and non harmfull methods to date are proving usless..

hence my frustration

Mart

The Zohan
Scooby Regular

Originally Posted by ScoobyDriverWannabe
Them electric boxes that set off the sound are good until you end up with a deaf cat living next door but one too you

Wev had one for years which has managed too stop them digging up the garden.

Downside to it is now when they come too the edge of the garden too were it is situated they climb up the wall and walk across the corigated plastic roof were the wash house is enclosed too the house.

dont half make some noise, had 2 of them break and fall through it.

Get yourself down the beach and find some starfish too place around your garden

Or them squeasly lemon juice things work a treat. Me m8 had a problem were one kept on walking through the patio doors into his house and pissing every where.

when it walked past him in his kitchen one day i think it was lucky a knife wasnt the first thing that came too hand.

Swift squirt in the face and it hasnt been back in his house since.

Deaf cat, sneaky *******, not thought of that. the citrus pellets do work but get washed away/dry out and need doing every month or so. Not a major bind.
wrxjay03
Scooby Regular

Old 10 March 2008, 09:47 PM
J4CKO
Scooby Regular

Hose Pipe is the way forward in these matters, what bloke cant say that when washing the car and clutching ones hosepipe they have not either unloaded at a cat or harboured thoughts of dousing one, usually scuppered by the owners being around, I see a slight moistening as a service to the cat, they get a proper wash (wash yourself with your tongue, yak), it keeps them on their toes and stops them geting complacent.

I see Benny over the road, big fat and friendly Tom Cat, he gets a squirt, he parades up and down so I reckon he is goading me into it, he comes over and gets a stroke when I am hoseless and usually starts play fighting which involves deep lacerations, I also see it as payback for his midnight Yoko Ono tribute act.

Squirt, not hurt the Kitteh's !
Old 10 March 2008, 09:48 PM
The Zohan
Scooby Regular

Thumbs up

Originally Posted by mart360
Paul,

contrary to the posts requests, i actually like cats

hence my frustration

Mart
[/SIZE]

[/SIZE]
Hi Mart, not by any means aimed at you and i do understand, we have had similal problems and i know what it can be like.

I do object to peole who post up ways of making animals suffer there anr enough people out there being cruel to animals already without any encouragement or kids decising to try it - as per my post on this thread.

ultrasonic is the way to go.
Old 10 March 2008, 09:51 PM
Borat_Drives_A_Scooby
BANNED

how come 2 people got infracted
Because far to many people on this site lack a sense of humour, most of the stuff is just tongue in cheek and posted to have a laugh.

But then comes along the likes of

and his mate

Quick Reply: Wanted !!!