Notices
Non Scooby Related Anything Non-Scooby related

Stag Doo in Barcelona - HELP PLEASE!!!

Search this Thread

Old 27 March 2008, 10:17 AM
Varboy
Scooby Regular

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Stag Doo in Barcelona - HELP PLEASE!!!

Good friend of mine is getting married in May and so a load of the lads are going to Barcelona for the weekend.

The good friend in question is the last in the line to get married and has witnesed us all get right stiched up on our stag doos, needless to say his time has come....

We've got plenty of ideas but am a bit concerned whether we are going to be let into any worthwhile clubs with my mate looking like Borat in a luminous mankini????

Are we going to get turned away from all the clubs?

Also WHERE ARE THE BEST PLACES TO GO IN BARCELONA????
Old 27 March 2008, 10:22 AM
STi wanna Subaru
Scooby Regular

They'll hate you if you go around acting like a typical brits abroad stag do. Barca is a great city and i was on a stag do there last year but you have to keep it toned down. We stayed just off La Rambla. there are bars down by the harbour to check out but I preferred all the little Spanish bars down the side streets off La Rambla. The Spanish women can be very sexy!
Old 27 March 2008, 11:30 AM
davyboy
Scooby Regular

Get some funny wigs, and matching T shirts made up and have a real classy affair.
Old 27 March 2008, 12:07 PM
Varboy
Scooby Regular

^^^^Ok thanks for the condescension

Just to point out that this not going to be a group of 18 year olds running around shouting Ingerlund!! We're all professional guys in our thirtys.

We just need to stitch this guy up (if you knew him, you would understand). So, silly T shirts with our nicknames on and wigs are out.

I just need to know where are the best places to go, where to avoid and are we going to get grief because the victim (stag) is dressed like a tranny?

thanks!
Old 27 March 2008, 12:24 PM
Klaatu
Scooby Regular

Originally Posted by Varboy
^^^^Ok thanks for the condescension

Just to point out that this not going to be a group of 18 year olds running around shouting Ingerlund!! We're all professional guys in our thirtys.

We just need to stitch this guy up (if you knew him, you would understand). So, silly T shirts with our nicknames on and wigs are out.

I just need to know where are the best places to go, where to avoid and are we going to get grief because the victim (stag) is dressed like a tranny?

thanks!
Ppphhhhhhhffffffffffffffffftttttttttt...yeah right!
Old 27 March 2008, 01:18 PM
Nido
Scooby Regular

Originally Posted by Varboy
just need to know where are the best places to go, where to avoid and are we going to get grief because the victim (stag) is dressed like a tranny?
As has been said Barcelona is not really the City for that sort of thing, you'll be turned away from a lot of places.

Benidorm is down the road for tranny antics They'll be lots of hen parties dressed as nun's with L plates there as well, the sort of stuff that makes you ashamed to be British
Old 28 March 2008, 12:21 AM
AsifScoob
Scooby Regular

Baghdad Cafe/Club,

Stick him on a front row seat dressed as a tranny - should be quite a night!

Asif