Non Scooby Related Anything Non-Scooby related

Haha, fuel has run out in most of MK

Search this Thread

Old 17 June 2008, 12:28 AM
finalzero
Scooby Regular

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Haha, fuel has run out in most of MK

Well I went fuel hunting now and I couldn't find any, Tesco's run out, Shell all out, BP had just their ****ty 95 Ron so I came home empty handed but enough fuel to see me though the next couple of days.

This country needs a revolution and it would be nice if this was the start... but I doubt anyone will be paying attention, people will moan for a bit and then take more crap.
Old 17 June 2008, 12:32 AM
ash002004
Scooby Regular

not so much th same here from ya neighbour in northants, lol. tesco in wellinboro hasnt had super unleaded for a while, sainsburys and bp have some, not sure what its like over northampton. I stuck thirty quid in the other day to make jus over half a tank n have only driven it to college today, and the same tommoro so im alrite at the minute
Old 17 June 2008, 12:40 AM
Lisawrx

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Went out today with my Mam, she decided she would fill up her tank, first shell we went to had next to nothing left, Jet had nothing that I could see, second shell only had v power petrol left, so crappy little total garage was the last attempt, where she managed to fill up with diesel. Could've kept hunting, but that would have been a waste of fuel, thankfully she got sorted for now.
Old 17 June 2008, 11:52 AM
shamrock
Scooby Regular

Originally Posted by ash002004
not so much th same here from ya neighbour in northants, lol. tesco in wellinboro hasnt had super unleaded for a while, sainsburys and bp have some, not sure what its like over northampton. I stuck thirty quid in the other day to make jus over half a tank n have only driven it to college today, and the same tommoro so im alrite at the minute
Shell station has plenty of V-Power in my local town in Northants. Wasn't a problem at the Peterborough A1 Shell either.