Knife crime.... Channel 4

Search this Thread

Old 01 July 2008, 07:30 PM
DCI Gene Hunt
Scooby Senior

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Knife crime.... Channel 4

Anyone else watch this last night?

An hour of scumbag ******* saying how important it is to "protect yourself" by carrying a blade or shank.....

Even the 'white *******' were talking like feckin black homies, it's all about the "gansta" image..... and to be honest it was upsetting to see what a toilet this country's turning in to....

I'm glad I don't have kids......
Old 01 July 2008, 07:40 PM
g7prs
Scooby Regular

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

I have got kids and was shocked at some of the stuff last night. Two things that brought a smile to my face was the ned saying that he wanted to join the police to help clean up the streets and the row of burberry cap wearing neds from glasgow.
Old 01 July 2008, 08:56 PM
New_scooby_04

Even Yoda is at it!!

http://farm1.static.flickr.com/232/5...fae88e.jpg?v=0
Old 02 July 2008, 01:49 AM
Klaatu
Scooby Regular

I don't get these programs down here, but on TV last night was a program called "Bad Lads Army". All these "hard" lads brought into a 1950's "National Service" type army training camp. Funny as hell, watching all these "hard men" break down within 48hrs, spitting the dummy, balling their eyes out and wanting to go back home. LMAO

I recall my basic training days, got into trouble in the first few days for laughing at my Stg Major because his head was steaming after some PE. Won't go in to toom much detail, but it was trucking funny IMO!
Old 02 July 2008, 06:55 AM
r32
Scooby Regular

Sad, its about time they did more stop and searches, any one found with a knife should be sent to prison.
Old 02 July 2008, 08:34 AM
mal_howarth
Scooby Regular

^^^^^^
Old 02 July 2008, 09:04 AM
PetesDad
BANNED

They're only kids ..... you get one hard nut on his own and he would blub for mummy (whether he has a gun on him or not).

It's a gang culture thing, a feeling of belonging, a feeling that the gang will protect you.

The parents have opted out of society and that's the issue .......

Please remember though ....... 95% of our teenagers are fantastic kids and we shouldn't lose sight of that fact.

Trending Topics

Old 02 July 2008, 11:52 AM
Leslie
Scooby Regular

So its just the other 5% who keep knifing each other and the people they mug then.

I agree about the feckless parents thoiugh.

Les
Old 02 July 2008, 12:07 PM
vindaloo
Scooby Regular

Originally Posted by r32
Sad, its about time they did more stop and searches, any one found with a knife should be sent to prison.
Properly though....
A week inside starting now....
Or the possibility of a not-guilty verdict versus a longer stretch if you elect for a trial.

Deterent is knowing of people being stopped and being sent down. NOT KNEEJERK LAW MAKING THAT SETS MINIMUM TARRIFS.

I can think of several ideas to combat gangs.... But they'll only work with constant, tough policing. Start with the premise that a group of 10-15 teenagers in hoodies, trying not to be seen is "suspicious behaviour".

J.
Old 02 July 2008, 01:36 PM
PetesDad
BANNED

Originally Posted by Leslie
So its just the other 5% who keep knifing each other and the people they mug then.

Les
That's correct Les, 5% are the problem.

The 5% also applies to the adult population.

95% of crime is committed by 5% of the population.

Remove the 5% and you have a transformed society.
Old 02 July 2008, 01:44 PM
New_scooby_04

Remove them?? Crap, Pete has come up with a final solution of this own!!

The passion of PetesDad:

Cartman Dressed As Hitler - Clips - South Park Studios

Petes Dad: Es ist Zeit für Rache!

SN Crowd: Wir müssen die Verbrecher ausrotten!"

Old 02 July 2008, 02:15 PM
Windsor
Scooby Regular

Once again they are missing the point by focussing on the object (the knife) rather than the cause (gangs of black youths who have little regard for human life).

Poor Ben Kinsella was stabbed to death by a group of black youths in a frenzied attack. They didn't give a damn for his life, they had no sense of honour or fair play and they each stuck their blades into him like primitive animals.

This isn't 'knife crime', or 'gun crime' or 'machete crime', this is black youth crime. They are being brought up to behave in this way, each generation becoming worse than the next.

These people don't care about tougher sentencing or ever more draconian laws concerning knives. All these do is inconvenience law abiding people, anglers, butchers and the like. No, these people are being bred and brought up to stab, shoot, rape and rob and if it isn't with knives it will be with something else.
Old 02 July 2008, 02:30 PM
coolangatta
Scooby Regular

Received 12 Likes on 6 Posts

Originally Posted by r32
Hasn't the government advocated jailing all knife carrying youth?
Old 02 July 2008, 02:36 PM
coolangatta
Scooby Regular

Originally Posted by Windsor
Once again they are missing the point by focussing on the object (the knife) rather than the cause (gangs of black youths who have little regard for human life).

Poor Ben Kinsella was stabbed to death by a group of black youths in a frenzied attack. They didn't give a damn for his life, they had no sense of honour or fair play and they each stuck their blades into him like primitive animals.

This isn't 'knife crime', or 'gun crime' or 'machete crime', this is black youth crime. They are being brought up to behave in this way, each generation becoming worse than the next.

These people don't care about tougher sentencing or ever more draconian laws concerning knives. All these do is inconvenience law abiding people, anglers, butchers and the like. No, these people are being bred and brought up to stab, shoot, rape and rob and if it isn't with knives it will be with something else.
Old 03 July 2008, 12:37 PM
The Zohan
Scooby Regular

Originally Posted by Leslie

Les
Yup - Do fel that boot capms, some discipline and learning some preal respect would do the trick.I am sure the PC do-goders would not allow it though.
Old 03 July 2008, 12:47 PM
Leslie
Scooby Regular

Originally Posted by PetesDad
That's correct Les, 5% are the problem.

The 5% also applies to the adult population.

95% of crime is committed by 5% of the population.

Remove the 5% and you have a transformed society.
Hard to accept that it is such a small percentage which causes all the trouble. Makes one feel it should be easier to sort it all out.

Les
Old 03 July 2008, 01:08 PM
Going 4 400bhp
Scooby Regular

Take it your vote went to the BNP the ah?

I did not see this show last night but i would take it from what you say there was a lot of black kids in it?

I would all so take it that you think only black kids are doing these sort of things?

Were your from i do not know but i'm from London and ill have you know it is everyone! Black, white, Turks, Greeks, Asian! Everyone!

I think it is a little wrong to single one race out as it seems you know nothing!

Ill take you back to the Steven Lawrence case.... The young black kid who was standing at a bus stop doing sweet FA waiting for a bus to go home, Then a few white kids turned up and kicked the sh1te out of him and killed him (((gangs of white youths who have little regard for human life)))) (as you would put it).

The hole would is Fu£($d if you as me!

We have young kids being killed in a war that is not ours!

The government putting prices up on everything what is making people have to turn to doing things they would not in the pass to live!

And when all of this is going on you have games like Grand theft auto coming out!

When i was a kid we did not have things like that game and the world was a better place!

Kids these days are only a product of there environment! At the end of the day they are only kids! And up to adults and teachers to show them the right way!
Old 03 July 2008, 01:55 PM
PetesDad
BANNED

Originally Posted by New_scooby_04
Remove them?? Crap, Pete has come up with a final solution of this own!!

The passion of PetesDad:

Cartman Dressed As Hitler - Clips - South Park Studios

Petes Dad: Es ist Zeit für Rache!

SN Crowd: Wir müssen die Verbrecher ausrotten!"

It is a solution that someone needs to have the courage to implement.

We don't want, need or desire the 5% who commit crime and breed like rabbits.

They are a drain on society all their lives, expelled from school, no job, stealing and mugging, taking drugs, breeding with the like minded, in jail/out of jail, costs us all ......... even their funeral is paid for by us!!
Old 03 July 2008, 01:58 PM
PeteBrant
Scooby Regular

Absolute ****ing bollocks.
Old 03 July 2008, 02:12 PM
coolangatta
Scooby Regular

Originally Posted by PeteBrant
And your counter argument is
Old 03 July 2008, 02:15 PM
PeteBrant
Scooby Regular

Originally Posted by coolangatta
And your counter argument is
Do I need one?

Are you saying that it is a reasonable suggestion that Black people are, and I quote, bred and brought up to stab, shoot, rape and rob?
Old 03 July 2008, 02:24 PM
ScoTTyB
Scooby Regular

lol, it's not bxx at all as you so elequantly put it. In London it is BLACK kids doing this, and don't quote Lawrence ffs, how is that any different from the 20 or so incidents this year in London so far (probably more).
Old 03 July 2008, 02:24 PM
coolangatta
Scooby Regular

Do I need one?

Are you saying that it is a reasonable suggestion that Black people are, and I quote, bred and brought up to stab, shoot, rape and rob?
Of course you need one!
Shouting 'bollocks' at a BNP rally will do as much good as throwing petrol on the flames.

I didn't suggest anything, however to counter a persuasive argument with 'bollocks' adds nothing!
If you have a good response let us know.
Old 03 July 2008, 02:28 PM
PeteBrant
Scooby Regular

Of course you need one!
Shouting 'bollocks' at a BNP rally will do as much good as throwing petrol on the flames.

I didn't suggest anything, however to counter a persuasive argument with 'bollocks' adds nothing!
If you have a good response let us know.
No, Listen, I don't need a "persuasive" response because the whole premise that black people are born and bred to commit rape is utterly ridiculous.

It's like someone saying that the sky is pink, and then you aksking me to defend the answer when I say "no it isn't".

I would say that your "thumbs up" to the comment in the first place, would suggest that you broadly support such a completely idiotic view, which is of course, entirely up to you, but I think you'll find the burden of proof to support such a view is down to you and Winsor, rather than the other way round.
Old 03 July 2008, 02:30 PM
PeteBrant
Scooby Regular

Originally Posted by ScoTTyB
lol, it's not bxx at all as you so elequantly put it. In London it is BLACK kids doing this, and don't quote Lawrence ffs, how is that any different from the 20 or so incidents this year in London so far (probably more).
Another one...

So same, question to you - Are you saying that it is a reasonable suggestion that Black people are, and I quote, bred and brought up to stab, shoot, rape and rob?
Old 03 July 2008, 02:48 PM
coolangatta
Scooby Regular

No, Listen, I don't need a "persuasive" response because the whole premise that black people are born and bred to commit rape is utterly ridiculous.

It's like someone saying that the sky is pink, and then you aksking me to defend the answer when I say "no it isn't".

I would say that your "thumbs up" to the comment in the first place, would suggest that you broadly support such a completely idiotic view, which is of course, entirely up to you, but I think you'll find the burden of proof to support such a view is down to you and Winsor, rather than the other way round.
Yes I gave a thumbs up and again yes I 'broadly' support the view that,...not as you say...'black people are born and bred to commit rape... (I could shout 'BOLLOCKS' to that without reproach), but what I can suggest is that in some areas of the UK it is evident, if we are to believe the information in our media, that it is more likely that 'some ethnic groups' are more likely to engage in 'some behaviours' than other groups are.
I'm not responsible for what is reported
Old 03 July 2008, 02:52 PM
PeteBrant
Scooby Regular

Yes I gave a thumbs up and again yes I 'broadly' support the view that,...not as you say...'black people are born and bred to commit rape... (I could shout 'BOLLOCKS' to that without reproach), but what I can suggest is that in some areas of the UK it is evident, if we are to believe the information in our media, that it is more likely that 'some ethnic groups' are more likely to engage in 'some behaviours' than other groups.
I'm not responsible for what is reported
I would read more carefully what you put your thumbs up to next time, as well as reading more carefully what I actually called "bollocks"

I haven't made any comment about whether certain groups are more likely to turn to crime, or what those reasons are.

I was simply calling "bollocks" on the statement that if you are black, you are born and bred to commit rape, murder, robbery etc. Which it plainly is.
Old 03 July 2008, 03:07 PM
coolangatta
Scooby Regular

I would read more carefully what you put your thumbs up to next time, as well as reading more carefully what I actually called "bollocks"

I haven't made any comment about whether certain groups are more likely to turn to crime, or what those reasons are.

I was simply calling "bollocks" on the statement that if you are black, you are born and bred to commit rape, murder, robbery etc. Which it plainly is.
I would suggest that you shouldn't use your scatter gun 'bollocks' comments and be a little more specific.
Also, it's inappropriate, however subtly (or not) to suggest that some that post have an agenda. I'm sure you know what I mean.
Old 03 July 2008, 03:15 PM
PeteBrant
Scooby Regular

I would suggest that you shouldn't use your scatter gun 'bollocks' comments and be a little more specific.
Also, it's inappropriate, however subtly (or not) to suggest that some that post have an agenda. I'm sure you know what I mean.
If people post up utter bollocks, like saying that Black people are born and bred to rape pillage and murder, then I will call call it just that, and If people then put a "thumbs up" supporting said bollocks, I will assume that they agree with sentiment.
Old 03 July 2008, 03:21 PM
coolangatta
Scooby Regular

If people post up utter bollocks, like saying that Black people are born and bred to rape pillage and murder, then I will call call it just that, and If people then put a "thumbs up" supporting said bollocks, I will assume that they agree with sentiment.
Can't argue with the 'solidity' of that.

Quick Reply: Knife crime.... Channel 4