Non Scooby Related Anything Non-Scooby related

Neighbour spreading joy..

Search this Thread

Old 20 August 2008, 04:34 PM
urdad
Scooby Regular

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Neighbour spreading joy..

I'd like to pass on this treasure from my "neigbour",been on the sick since about 2003 with a "crumbling spine,missing vertibrae"... ,before the moraly sound start telling me,blah,blah...remember I've seen him riding a pushbike,gardening(cash-in-hand),etc,etc.
In 2003 he proudly told me he had been "officialy" designated disabled/sick by the powers to be,right up to this year.
That's the backgr0und;anyway as i'm leaving for a 12 hour night shift he stops me to tell me that since 2005 he's been short changed and the DHSS(we) owe him 3k and they've said it would be paid into his account shortly,was I happy,I smiled all the way to the kerb.
In light of how I've seen people struggle(even recently on here) to keep their heads above water(hats off to anyone who struggles when they could give up so easily)....I despise the likes of my neighbour,I've known him all my life by the way...and yes he has been reported b4..rant over,apologies for ruining your day..
Old 20 August 2008, 04:37 PM
Wish
Scooby Regular

I know where your coming from. Its all the wrong way round this day and age.
Old 20 August 2008, 04:40 PM
Richie c
Scooby Regular

Shop him why should we pay for the work shy!!!!!!!!!!!
Old 20 August 2008, 04:50 PM
Kieran_Burns
Scooby Regular
Support Scoobynet!

Don't the DSS have an anonymous line to report people like this?

I am not in any way saying that you should go to this web page DWP - Targeting Benefit Thieves

Or phone 0800 854 440

Not at all
Old 20 August 2008, 04:58 PM
chocolate_o_brian
Scooby Regular

It's sh*ts like him that make my blood boil. More so for the situation I'm in, and i can't get a bloody penny for temporary help

I'm not gonna rant, as frankly I just find it disgusting and upsetting what these people can scrounge.
Old 20 August 2008, 05:00 PM
The Zohan
Scooby Regular

^^Agreed, when i needed help from 'the system' after 22 years off paying in without a break it was not there for me!
Old 20 August 2008, 05:05 PM
urdad
Scooby Regular

Originally Posted by Paul Habgood
^^Agreed, when i needed help from 'the system' after 22 years off paying in without a break it was not there for me!
Choc-o I did read your thread's m8.
PH my m8 wasin the same boat,bulder fell on hard times,eventualy went to the DHSS and they made him feel an inch tall,but they did pay his stamp and give him a token payment(satirical BTW)...
Seems the more honest you are the more they can abuse you,whatever the situation,motoring,poll tax.....
Old 20 August 2008, 05:44 PM
PaulC72
Scooby Regular

Damn tosser it really annoys me when people get away with this, here I am sitting in a hotel room {in sunny penrith} tonight away from my beautiful wife after having caught a damn early train to do surveys on train stations so this person can get more of the money I pay tax in taxes damn damn double damn!!!!!

annoyed not really at least the hotel is rather nice.
Old 20 August 2008, 06:27 PM
J4CKO
Scooby Regular

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

I hope he is proud of himself.

Shop him, or at least tell him to sign off the disability, get the paid work he is so obviously fit for or you will shop him.
Old 20 August 2008, 09:25 PM
jods
Scooby Senior

Wink

Is his bird fit?

Tell him that she has to blow you every day as you leave for work and when you get back or you'll bubble him to dibble !
Old 21 August 2008, 08:10 AM
urdad
Scooby Regular

Originally Posted by jods
Is his bird fit?

Tell him that she has to blow you every day as you leave for work and when you get back or you'll bubble him to dibble !
Fit!!!! she looks like Arthur Mullard but with a full beard,she is the queen of munter central,I hope you get the picture...
Old 21 August 2008, 08:13 AM
dpb
Scooby Regular

Received 13 Likes on 12 Posts

Daughter ....?
Old 21 August 2008, 08:24 AM
jaytc2003
Scooby Regular

so basically your friend is rubbing your nose in it. Personally if he is claiming the disability then you may as well make sure he is. Baseball bat around the kneecap area should do the trick
Old 21 August 2008, 12:51 PM
tmo
Scooby Regular

One neighbour has to walk with a stick (nothing wrong with him) social services took the kids off them then gave them back (tying the kids up etc etc all a bit unsavoury )
I was talking to one of the social workers who said ‘it’s so hard with Mr *** as we need an interpreter to communicate with him'
why's that i ask ???
She says ‘well because he doesn’t speak English' FFS !!!!!!!!!!! I’ve known him 3 years and he speaks perfect English.
Any way he’s obviously working, reported him nothing happens, phone up and fill in the online forms giving times he leaves, where he’s working etc etc , what happens NOTHING !!!!!!!!!!!

He got banned for 3 months (reason unknown) anyway suddenly he’s driving three different cars around (Two with no tax). Phoned police and reported it as the chances of him having insurance for one car never mind three are somewhat slim, and he drives like a complete tw@t. What happens NOTHING.

Once they get into the DHSS system that’s it forget it, cash for **** all for the rest of their lives. bit of a cough and a limp and they are set for life, Handout after handout after handout.

They get a new 3 piece suite every 6 months !!! what’s that all about then !!! Probably one of the kids eating the stuffing in them.
Old 21 August 2008, 12:53 PM
subaruturbo_18
Scooby Regular

I'd grass him up straight away. No doubt about it.
Old 21 August 2008, 03:32 PM
munna
Scooby Regular

Cool

that takes the pish....usual cack, we work, they benifit..we struggle, they fecking don't..asians are bloody worse..!

my father passed away circa 3 years ago, worked bloody hard all of his life, got to a pensionable age, when he died, i thought that mum might get his pension..did she get it..bollocks no..!..she cannot work, is about 5 years off the pension age, but becuase she has never worked in her life..(never needed too..)she gets nothing..(which is fine..why should she if she has not worked..)but to deny her dads pension..so we decided to claim for disabiliy, as she has no use of her right arm..(we had never doen this before..)

she had an interview with a DR from the council, who deemed her fit to work..Fecking idiots...!
so was refused incapacity benefit...retards that they are...so i work twice as hard, twice the hours, pay twice the tax, as well as twice for everything else..so am i ahppy....of course i am...i went to public school, i enjoy being violated up my back passage...!..W*nkers...!

so we have moved back in..to help out, which i do not resent one bit, as she is the one that gave birth to me..but the bloody government...bunch of Tw*ts...giving it to people who blatently flaunt the system, and not to people who do need it...makes me so angry...

rant over....
Old 21 August 2008, 03:41 PM
dpb
Scooby Regular

Received 13 Likes on 12 Posts

Worse than what ?
Old 21 August 2008, 03:43 PM
munna
Scooby Regular

Cool

eh...!?