Non Scooby Related Anything Non-Scooby related

O2!!!

Search this Thread

Old 09 September 2008, 02:56 PM
Julz1983
Scooby Regular

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default O2!!!

I placed an order with O2 on Saturday 6th for a pay & go phone, I got an e mail confirming the order and for delivery to be today and the money was taken straight out the bank. Yesterday I had an e mail saying it was in the hands of dispatch and it would be sent out in the next 5 days so I phoned up to explain I had ordered and chosen delivery for today only to be told that the phone was out of stock, I said it was in stock on the website and got told that it will say in stock but once through to dispatch there might not be any in the warehouse! I then told her the money had been taken out my bank, she said they would hold it (yes they held it alright as in taken it) then once it was in stock I would get the phone delivered, I left it at that then earlier thought 'stuff this', phoned up to say I wanted to cancel as it wasn't in stock and the money had been taken so I want a refund, went through all the questions etc then was told a refund will take up to 28 day!! WTF, it wasn't in stock but they take my money? How can they do this? And can I get a refund quicker than the 28 days?
Old 09 September 2008, 03:39 PM
Boro
Scooby Regular

Theres no reason a refund should take 28 days. I guess it would be quicker but as a safety net, they probably extend the actual time to cover their asses. Get a refund anyway, even if it does take 28 days. Will teach em to have a ****e website with lies on.
Old 09 September 2008, 06:38 PM
TonyBurns
Scooby Regular

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Sounds like any normal company to me, the money comes out of your account because you have purchased that item, if its found to be "out of stock" when they come to dispatch it, then unfortunately you have to wait for it, and tbh its like ordering anything on line, cash up front (or ordering anything, in or out of stock).

Tony
Old 09 September 2008, 08:25 PM
mad555
Scooby Regular

Your lucky I my replacement handset was sent on the 8/8/08 and was "lost",my second handset was dispatched on the 15/8/08 and Im still waiting.
Anyone know O2s big *****(boss) email?

Last edited by mad555; 09 September 2008 at 08:25 PM. Reason: ....