j4ckos mate
Scooby Regular

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default child killers convicted

im sat here filling up,

pulling its finger nails off.

whats wrong with these people
its **** all to do with the social workers,

Investigation called after child murder case with echoes of Climbie - Times Online
Old 11 November 2008, 06:42 PM
The Zohan
Scooby Regular

Angry

I hope that these two scum are ***-raped to death in prison.

Prime candidates for capital punishment - tell me i am wrong and why that is then....
Old 11 November 2008, 06:43 PM
fivetide
Scooby Regular

If they visit that many times and don't:

1. Take the child away
2. Organise for them to get a good kicking so they know what it is like
3. Have them all sterilised so they can't breed again

then there is something wrong. TBH i think the social work team have failed a bit in this one. Someone 'coming up with good excuses' that many times should have had an alarm bell rigning.

5t.
Old 11 November 2008, 06:48 PM
DCI Gene Hunt
Scooby Senior

Originally Posted by Sick ******* Who Should Die
After his death in August last year, the toddler was found to have eight fractured ribs and a broken back that left him a paraplegic. It is thought the back injury was caused when he was swung against his cot.

His fingernails and tips of fingers had been torn off, some deliberately, and he had been hit so hard in the face, probably on the night he died, that one of his teeth was found in his stomach.
....... nice world we live in
Old 11 November 2008, 06:52 PM
The Zohan
Scooby Regular

Unhappy

Originally Posted by DCI Gene Hunt
....... nice world we live in
It makes you want to weep, the poor little soul - adult and parents are there to care and nurture - these scum just aren't normal people and should never, ever be allowed out of care or prison!
Old 11 November 2008, 06:58 PM
davyboy
Scooby Regular

I don't want to read it.

There are loving couple who can't have kids for one reason and another...and pond life like this are fertile....why....how?
Old 11 November 2008, 07:00 PM
j4ckos mate
Scooby Regular

i just cant believe it, i feel guilty sending them to bed, after being naughty.

i end up getting them downstairs again.

then you come across this.

Trending Topics

Old 11 November 2008, 07:02 PM
Flaps
Scooby Regular

https://www.scoobynet.com/non-scooby...-they-rot.html
Old 11 November 2008, 07:03 PM
David Lock
Scooby Regular

Social workers can't win. OP is right. It is those sick b,astards looking after him that killed him.

May be they should have removed the child. Easy to say now, of course. But then you see the papers with pictures of tearful mother and "My child was snatched by do gooders" headline.

They do accept now that too much emphasis is placed on keeping the family intact when the absolute priority MUST be the child.

Poor little bugger. RIP. dl
Old 11 November 2008, 07:07 PM
The Zohan
Scooby Regular

Unhappy

Originally Posted by David Lock
Social workers can't win. OP is right. It is those sick b,astards looking after him that killed him.

May be they should have removed the child. Easy to say now, of course. But then you see the papers with pictures of tearful mother and "My child was snatched by do gooders" headline.

They do accept now that too much emphasis is placed on keeping the family intact when the absolute priority MUST be the child.

Poor little bugger. RIP. dl
If i ever talk to social workers they always claim to be overstretched - too much work/caseload - i tend to believe them. The problem is scum who do this, we do however need to provide enough people and resources to deal with the few who choose to treat kids like punching bags and do what is needed to remove them from harm!
Old 11 November 2008, 07:12 PM
David Lock
Scooby Regular

And in this case there are big questions on the role of some of the professionals involved. Like the paediatrician who didn't spot the kid's broken back.........

d
Old 11 November 2008, 07:19 PM
corradoboy
Scooby Regular

This has had me sickened to the pit of my stomach today. I sat looking at my 1yo playing whilst the news was detailing some of the poor little souls short but horrendous life and could not fathom how anyone could hurt any child. The severity of their actions sustained over such a time leaves no other fitting punishment than death IMHO. In this instance, if the position of Executioner General is available, I'll happily do it. As for the social and medical professionals whom failed to notice, they may be better retraining. I believe McDonalds often require staff and aren't too fussy about dedication to duty.
Old 11 November 2008, 07:37 PM
kingofturds
Scooby Regular
Support Scoobynet!

Received 5 Likes on 4 Posts

I can only hope they get seriously violated in jail...
Old 11 November 2008, 08:04 PM
M535I
Scooby Regular

kill them !!!! eye for an eye .any one who hurts a baby deserves to spend the rest of there life behind bar's or dead .i just don't get it why have a baby just to kill it !!!! steralise and tatoo baby killer on there fourheads see em hid from that for the rest of there lives .they won't evan go into the normal prison population for there own protection sick .
Old 11 November 2008, 08:06 PM
CrisPDuk
Scooby Regular

I'm sorry but the social services must bear some of the responsibility for this poor kids death. They were advised by the Police not to return him to his mother on more than one occasion

If you've got so many people telling you that these people were untrustworthy scum, you should at least entertain the possibility that murdering ***** may not be telling the whole truth
Old 11 November 2008, 08:08 PM
97TURBO
Scooby Regular

I saw this report on Channel 4 news earlier and just felt sick to my stomach, i grabbed my wee girl (16months) and gave her the biggest cuddle.

I seriously hope these two get whats coming to them in Prison, a gang rape on his Arsehole will do for starters and she, as the mother, just needs thumped within an inch of her life
Old 11 November 2008, 08:30 PM
Nate
Scooby Regular

What prison is he being sent to, I feel like sending a donation to one of the inmates to carry out some 'work' on this low life, hearing this on the radio today really upset me, how can a parent do this to their own child !

By work, I mean tearing nails out etc whilst others violate him with baseball bat with nails stickig out of it !!!!
Old 12 November 2008, 08:46 AM
Terminator X
Owner of SNet

It's the saddest story that I've read for a very long time. Why are we unable to protect kids like this (minority I know) from scum such as the accussed / convicted "parents"? Presumably there is nothing to stop them having kids again in the future ...

TX.
Old 12 November 2008, 09:07 AM
T4molie
Scooby Regular

I was reading about this last night on the train on the way home - given that my wife and I are about to have our first child in about 3 weeks or so it just made me feel sick!!!!

The persons responsible for that poor childs treatment should be taken apart SAW style!!
Old 12 November 2008, 09:08 AM
jonny_693
Scooby Regular

Terrible buisness this, can't imagine what that kid went through. Allthough ultimately his death was down to the parents, I can't help thinking its a major fail on the social workers part and they should not get off scot free. Whats more worrying is this is the second case thats come to light in recent weeks of some scroates killing their child. RIP little fella
Old 12 November 2008, 09:23 AM
MrJim
Scooby Regular

its a great pity we can,t have a public stoning
Old 12 November 2008, 11:17 AM
Leslie
Scooby Regular

This is a truly awful story and those responsible deserve all that they get and more. I think they should start their sentences with a public flogging, a really painful one.

I cannot understand why the social services and the doctors involved did not detect what was happening with all his injuries and do something to save the poor little chap's life. His back was broken for goodness sake! It sickened me when that woman in charge of the social workers started off by saying that "lessons woulde be learned" and that no one deserved to lose their job. Thats about what was said in the Climbie case in the same area of responsibility!

Les
Old 12 November 2008, 11:22 AM
jacrobat
Scooby Regular

I presume that they cannot name the two defendants because they have other children?
Old 12 November 2008, 12:31 PM
movi-star
Scooby Regular

We have a 17month old girl, and when I read things like this it truly makes you feel incredibly sad. They have named one man involved, thou both parents have not been named, I am pretty sure once they get sentenced and carted off to jail, the hardcore elements of whatever jail they end up in will be tipped off who exactly their new inmates are and what they did. Those 3 will get what they deserve, karma.
Old 12 November 2008, 02:06 PM
finalzero
Scooby Regular

I picked up the Guardian paper today and during lunch sat down to have a read but I couldn't bring myself to read the horrifying account of the abuse inflicted on the child.

In fact, I very angry yesterday when I watched the news and had to go out for a walk to calm down.

I have 3 children all under the age of 5 so you can imagine how I feel, sick to my stomach.

What really pisses me off is how these scums are let off with a slap on the wrist (effectively) but to then hear the very people that should have protected the child did not do their job - period.

After so many alarm bells going off you would have thought these people would have caught on to the fact that something was wrong... But they are good at taking babies off families who have nothing to do with any kind of child abuse.

No one is innocent in this case
Old 12 November 2008, 06:27 PM
greenonedave
Scooby Regular

I cant believe that a Doctor examined the kid about a week before his death and did not notice he had 7 busted ribs and a fractured spine. How can he live with himself, Social services did not notice the damage WTF
They deserve to be in prison along side the parents.
Old 12 November 2008, 06:48 PM
kingofturds
Scooby Regular
Support Scoobynet!

Received 5 Likes on 4 Posts

Originally Posted by greenonedave
I cant believe that a Doctor examined the kid about a week before his death and did not notice he had 7 busted ribs and a fractured spine. How can he live with himself, Social services did not notice the damage WTF
They deserve to be in prison along side the parents.

It was a woman doctor (muslim)
Old 12 November 2008, 06:53 PM
Chip
Scooby Regular

Originally Posted by kingofturds
As is so often the case.

Chip
Old 13 November 2008, 11:57 AM
Leslie
Scooby Regular

Originally Posted by kingofturds
Does not matter what sex or religion she is, she should be sacked permanently for her obvious lack of ability or just even of any sort of real care for that poor child,

Les
Old 13 November 2008, 01:24 PM
speedymonkey
Scooby Regular

Location: On the PC, sipping a beer and listing to old skool choons :)

After feeding a 3 week old baby for the first time in my life last night, i just cant understand how anybody could hurt something so small and helpless

I was scared to death handling this little bundle of joy trying my best to feed him, as i wasnt confident i was 'doing it right' altho my girlfriend said i did just fine.

Couldnt help having a huge lump in my throat as i was feeding him tho, thinking of what that poor little nipper must of endured

At least the social services have begun to dish out a few written warnings tho, so we can rest assure it wont happen again

RIP little one

Quick Reply: child killers convicted