Scooby Regular

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Arrow Cumbria vigilante i salute you

BBC NEWS | UK | England | Cumbria | Beaten man had child **** images

Old 11 August 2009, 08:02 PM
Jonnys3
Scooby Regular

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Sick **** deserves everything he gets!!! Well done vigilantes, I applaud you.
Old 11 August 2009, 08:08 PM
ronjeramy
Scooby Regular

Living in Carlisle, i know its a bit of a rough area, so not surprised the locals have given him a good hiding, and deservedly too!
Old 11 August 2009, 08:09 PM
Jamo
Cooking on Calor

Received 7 Likes on 2 Posts

Old 11 August 2009, 11:52 PM
J4CKO
Scooby Regular

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Yes, forget the Police with their antiquated investigations, let's leave the justice to blokes with Baseball bats as they never get the wrong person, they were sure he had downloaded the pictures himself rather than buying the Laptop off someone else, nobody else had ever used that laptop apart from him.

The way to deal with that is to pass it to the Police rather than committing ABH, GBH or attempted murder, I suspect the vigilantes will probably cop for a charge themselves as this bloke will know who he sold it to, he went to the Police himself, a lot perhaps wouldnt and then dissapear, which doesnt really help anything but the inflated ego's of the holier than thou baseball bat judge and jury.

I am not condoning in any way child ****, but I cant really condone in most circumstances battering someone based on the contents of a hard disk.
Old 12 August 2009, 08:04 AM
cster
Scooby Regular

Originally Posted by J4CKO
Yes, forget the Police with their antiquated investigations, let's leave the justice to blokes with Baseball bats as they never get the wrong person, they were sure he had downloaded the pictures himself rather than buying the Laptop off someone else, nobody else had ever used that laptop apart from him.

The way to deal with that is to pass it to the Police rather than committing ABH, GBH or attempted murder, I suspect the vigilantes will probably cop for a charge themselves as this bloke will know who he sold it to, he went to the Police himself, a lot perhaps wouldnt and then dissapear, which doesnt really help anything but the inflated ego's of the holier than thou baseball bat judge and jury.

I am not condoning in any way child ****, but I cant really condone in most circumstances battering someone based on the contents of a hard disk.
Very true.
Old 12 August 2009, 10:05 AM
ScoobyDriverWannabe
Scooby Regular

Mob attack after paedophile claim - Sunderland Echo
Old 12 August 2009, 10:11 AM
ScoobyDoo555
Scooby Regular

I do not condone the kiddy **** aspect.
Sadly with this type of person, you're not dealing with a rational thought process.

In essence, they are stupid people.
Sadly there's an awful lot of them.
And you can't argue with stupid people, because they don't understand your reasoning, and then think you're belittling them. Making you the enemy.

There's that old phrase, "Never argue with a stupid person, they'll drag you down to their level, and then beat you with experience".

Let's hope that this chap was actually guilty.
Old 12 August 2009, 12:28 PM
J4CKO
Scooby Regular

Originally Posted by ScoobyDoo555
I do not condone the kiddy **** aspect.
Sadly with this type of person, you're not dealing with a rational thought process.

In essence, they are stupid people.
Sadly there's an awful lot of them.
And you can't argue with stupid people, because they don't understand your reasoning, and then think you're belittling them. Making you the enemy.

There's that old phrase, "Never argue with a stupid person, they'll drag you down to their level, and then beat you with experience".

Let's hope that this chap was actually guilty.
It does make me wonder what the motivation is to batter someone who may or may not have had indecent images of children on a computer he may or may not have procured himself.

1/ Bravado

2/ Sometimes I think they protest too much and like gay bashers they may be trying to distance themselves from their own problems and want to be seen to do that.

3/ Something to do, a cause, a medeival carnival atmosphere.

4/ Sadism, authorisation to give someone a pasting based on grounds that are universally reviled.

5/ Mob Mentality

6/ Opportunity to pick on someone a bit different, tag them as a paedo and bobs yer uncle, you have a reason to paste someone.

etc, etc

30/ Any actual concern for the children in the pictures or the actual threat from the individual.

Paedo's need registering, monitoring or incarcerating, not being driven underground by thugs with baseball bats.