Originally Posted by mus 1st class sti type r
why cant these people just get hanged or electric chair end of
As above
Old 01 September 2009, 09:56 PM
Stevesbluewrx
Scooby Regular

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Jesus that's shocking.

It makes me feel sick and angry reading stuff like that.

I've got two kids myself and these types acts feels me with fear as you never know who's out there.

I know it's more reported by is it me that more and more cases are alike these days?

Steve
Old 01 September 2009, 10:00 PM
DaveBeck
412/425 of forged love

Its ****ing wrong, what the hell is going through these idiots heads.

hopefully big winston can **** them up good and proper in jail
Old 01 September 2009, 10:22 PM
chris1scouser
Scooby Regular

Default Utterly disgusting

Any person who can impose such fear on an innocent fragile person surely deserves to die. These people are everywhere, our laws protect them.

They live in your area i can guarantee it. When deviants are released from prison they choose where they want to live. they are given a home financed to live there and we pay for it.
I Think once a person commits such a crime they surrender there right to be treated as a human being thus they no longer retain the right to be treated under the human rights act.

Then they should be incinerated. The End.
Old 01 September 2009, 10:33 PM
GlesgaKiss
Scooby Regular

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

These people are just lucky they have been arrested and not found out by people in the surrounding area. If I knew where any of these people stayed I'd get some mates and go round there and kill the F*ckers, and so would everyone else.

Trending Topics

Old 02 September 2009, 12:33 PM
Leslie
Scooby Regular

I presume those poor children had been abducted. Can't understand why the publicity is virtually non existent.

It is about time the this country got back to punishing criminals in such a way that they have a real deterrent to think about before they embark on such a shameful course of action.

When you think about the torture those children are enduring and how it will surely affect them mentally for the rest of their lives, any punishment would seem too light for these perverts.

Les
Old 02 September 2009, 12:53 PM
The Zohan
Scooby Regular

Originally Posted by Leslie
I presume those poor children had been abducted. Can't understand why the publicity is virtually non existent.

It is about time the this country got back to punishing criminals in such a way that they have a real deterrent to think about before they embark on such a shameful course of action.

When you think about the torture those children are enduring and how it will surely affect them mentally for the rest of their lives, any punishment would seem too light for these perverts.

Les
Yes, agreed, also not just the mental abuse, some of these kids will have suffered physical injuries which may well leave them in pain for years and unable to have children of thier own ever.

Sadly the animals who did this will end up segregated or in with other sickos and not the general population who i am sure would welcome them with open arms and see that they suffer for thier awful crimes.

It is about time we lobotomised these sorts of criminals so they really are incapable of doing this again, instead of releasing them once they have served their time, 'cured' or not. I am sure that would be in direct conflict with thier human rights thou'...

It is not like they are shoplifters or road tax evaders - they ruin other lives by hurting and terrifying children in this case as young as 7 for their fun and amusement.