Non Scooby Related Anything Non-Scooby related

Bring back hanging...

Search this Thread

Old 04 September 2009, 07:15 PM
+Doc+
Scooby Senior

Received 9 Likes on 3 Posts
Default Bring back hanging...

..and lets have sterilisation for the mothers bringing this kind of scum into this world.

BBC NEWS | UK | England | South Yorkshire | What turns children to violence?

After Jamie Bulger I thought the authorities might have learnt their lesson.
Now they will be locked up, costing us money, becoming more criminal along the way and serving no purpose to anyone.
Perhaps cases like this show the necessity for hard labour to return to our prisons, making scum work instead of costing taxpayers their money.
Their cushy life in prison and change of identity on release will be the ultimate insult to their brain damaged victims.
Old 04 September 2009, 07:23 PM
the subaru kid
Scooby Newbie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

i couldnt agree more mate they will be worse scum when they get out

and we have to work and pay taxes for these barstards to live it up in nick grrrrrrrrrr
Old 04 September 2009, 07:24 PM
Simon 69
Scooby Regular

You want to hang children? Get a grip of yourself.
Old 04 September 2009, 08:20 PM
+Doc+
Scooby Senior

Received 9 Likes on 3 Posts

Originally Posted by Simon 69

An eye for an eye would be a good start, at 10 and 12 they are quite aware of their actions.
If reform doesn't work and they continue to be a burden on society then either bring in penal colonies or just erase them, some people do not deserve the luxury of living.
Old 04 September 2009, 08:36 PM
Janspeed
Scooby Regular

Cut their head off then?
Old 04 September 2009, 08:39 PM
black ctr
Scooby Regular

no problem!!!!!!!!vile scum,yes parent have some blame.but c#nts like that are evil ,and i would have no problem,puting an iron bar to them
Old 04 September 2009, 08:43 PM
Janspeed
Scooby Regular

Originally Posted by black ctr
no problem!!!!!!!!vile scum,yes parent have some blame.but c#nts like that are evil ,and i would have no problem,puting an iron bar to them
Actually instead of whacking the kids, there is a lot more fun to be had with their parents!

Put the scumbag kids in labour camps until they die of old age, and execute their parents in novel ways!!!
Old 04 September 2009, 09:54 PM
black ctr
Scooby Regular

Originally Posted by Janspeed
Actually instead of whacking the kids, there is a lot more fun to be had with their parents!

Put the scumbag kids in labour camps until they die of old age, and execute their parents in novel ways!!!
you have a better plan my friend but untill some thing proper comes in force we have to go along with this slap on the wrist ****e,any parents who tollerate this are far better people than me
Old 04 September 2009, 10:16 PM
cster
Scooby Regular

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Hanging 11 year olds
SN at it's best!
Old 04 September 2009, 11:10 PM
black ctr
Scooby Regular

Originally Posted by cster
Hanging 11 year olds
SN at it's best!
ha ha if that 11 year old had attacked a young member of your family,and done half the things the things they done would you still find it funny
Old 04 September 2009, 11:19 PM
jods
Scooby Senior

Arrow

Before you hang 'em it would only be right to birch them in the centre of town. 100 lashes each should be enough for me to scoff down a jumbo pack of popcorn / footlong hot dog and drink 3 pints. Day out for the faaaamily and would send a message to the "Scum in Potential" what they're facing.

Harsh - Perhaps
Effective - Meh, who cares. It's cheaper than banging them up at taxpayers expense.
Old 04 September 2009, 11:53 PM
Janspeed
Scooby Regular

Originally Posted by black ctr
you have a better plan my friend but untill some thing proper comes in force we have to go along with this slap on the wrist ****e,any parents who tollerate this are far better people than me
Thank you Sir!
Old 04 September 2009, 11:54 PM
Janspeed
Scooby Regular

Originally Posted by jods
Before you hang 'em it would only be right to birch them in the centre of town. 100 lashes each should be enough for me to scoff down a jumbo pack of popcorn / footlong hot dog and drink 3 pints. Day out for the faaaamily and would send a message to the "Scum in Potential" what they're facing.

Harsh - Perhaps
Effective - Meh, who cares. It's cheaper than banging them up at taxpayers expense.
That place exists, it is called Singapore!
Old 05 September 2009, 12:26 AM
Sti-Tom
Scooby Regular

this made me feel sick when i read the paper!!!

i total agree with all the above ( except simon 69 ), them lads they know right from wrong at that age!!!!!

awful news the victims family must act on this ,it would be worth the time behind bars imho. justice must be done.

Last edited by Sti-Tom; 05 September 2009 at 12:35 AM.
Old 05 September 2009, 12:33 AM
bigsinky
Scooby Regular

yes they should be killed. they offer no value to society at all. to spend the rest of their life in lock up only costs me money. scum like this should not be allowed to live.
Old 05 September 2009, 01:09 AM
madscoob
Scooby Regular

Received 2 Likes on 1 Post

waste of air in my opinion . should be shot save us all a fortune its about 500quid a day to keep scum locked up and its about time some very rich person or the tax payers alliance sued the goverment for wasting taxpayers money keeping dregs of society like these alive . bang say goodnight 1 bullet a pound . cremation 300quid jobs done
Old 05 September 2009, 09:31 AM
David Lock
Scooby Regular

[quote=Sti-Tom;8922773]

.........them lads they know right from wrong at that age!!!!!

quote]

But the point is they didn't. Their mother seems to have abandoned them and they had been slung out of school. Dad?

I'd like to hear a professional's view as to whether kids are born evil or their upbringing leads to such anti-social behaviour. And, critically can they ever be returned to something like normal. How did Mary Bell turn out or the Bulger killers.

Most on here seem to take the Daily Mail line "we don't want to think about that just hang 'em"

It strikes me that they are just at the extreme end of what is happening to society, largely because of lack of half decent parenting. dl
Old 05 September 2009, 11:39 AM
Sti-Tom
Scooby Regular

[QUOTE=David Lock;8922980]
Originally Posted by Sti-Tom

.........them lads they know right from wrong at that age!!!!!

quote]

But the point is they didn't. Their mother seems to have abandoned them and they had been slung out of school. Dad?

I'd like to hear a professional's view as to whether kids are born evil or their upbringing leads to such anti-social behaviour. And, critically can they ever be returned to something like normal. How did Mary Bell turn out or the Bulger killers.

Most on here seem to take the Daily Mail line "we don't want to think about that just hang 'em"

It strikes me that they are just at the extreme end of what is happening to society, largely because of lack of half decent parenting. dl
your telling me at the age of 10 & 11 they dont know right from wrong

your talking through your backside!!!! do you think if they where the victims they would think it was right??? think not!!!!

yes there parents do have to accept the blame aswel.
i would like to see your reaction if it happened to one of your family

i hate do gooders and whats more annoying is that when the scum do get released they will get a new id & life like the bulgers killers!

all paid for by us the tax payers imho an eye for an eye and a tooth for a tooth
Old 05 September 2009, 11:50 AM
Terminator X
Owner of SNet

As a parent this sort of thing is very scary albeit thankfully rare. How can anyone, let alone kids, sink so low that this sort of behaviour is not seen as wrong What did they get done for in the end?

Hanging sems a tad extreme - they should serve a long time though IMHO ie 15-20yrs. Well fed up at how short a time the really EVIL criminals seem to serve these days.

TX.

Edit - just read that they may only serve 6yrs then get protection similar to Bulger killers

Last edited by Terminator X; 05 September 2009 at 12:19 PM.
Old 05 September 2009, 12:15 PM
mart360
Scooby Regular

Take one step back first people..

Yes the kids are *******, and need dealing with..

but what about the bl**dy social services, who according to the press put
them with foster parents who couldnt cope?

ye gods, what drives these bloody liberal loonys! have they no common

sense?....

btw the kids need life (100 years!!)

MART
Old 05 September 2009, 12:25 PM
ScooByer Trade
Scooby Regular

Did anyone here know the parents sprinkled weed on their breakfast almost every morning ?.The parents don't know right from wrong so what chances have the kids got of learning this ?.
Old 05 September 2009, 12:27 PM
Klaatu
Scooby Regular

Don't quote me on this, but I believe the "Bulger" killers live in Australia with new identities. This makes me sick.
Old 05 September 2009, 08:50 PM
cster
Scooby Regular

Originally Posted by Klaatu
Don't quote me on this, but I believe the "Bulger" killers live in Australia with new identities. This makes me sick.
Well that would be a result of sorts I suppose.
However, I find it rather difficult to believe the Australian government would behave in such a "generous" manner- don't you?
Old 06 September 2009, 03:23 AM
finalzero
Scooby Regular

You can thank your goverment for this, these youngens are the net result of one seriously f*ucked up leadership.

Goverment is just parenting on a larger scale, they, the tw@ts in power, are the parents governing and 'parenting' us, the people or 'spezzel kids' how the goverment really likes to see us as.

So whatever moral or immoral (mostly the latter) actions and virtues our esteemed leadership demonstrates, the rest of the nation eventually obsorb this into their moral and social code.

So I wouldn't worry about all the immigrants and strange coloured people with funny clothes, I would worry about the degenerated generation that is being spawned out of every 15 year olds crackhole.
Old 07 September 2009, 01:04 PM
Leslie
Scooby Regular

Give them a significant flogging as well as imprisonment, and penalise the parents.

Les
Old 07 September 2009, 01:34 PM
bigsinky
Scooby Regular

Originally Posted by Leslie
Give them a significant flogging as well as imprisonment, and penalise the parents.

Les
not far enough Les, I'm sorry. these kids don't deserve to live. they don't deserve to breathe the same air as anyone else. if my extreme views offend I apoligise to all on SN. stuff like this makes me (a very easy going fell by all accounts) vengeful. i feel like dishing out what they did to that young lad. I would have no mercy dropping a sink on their heads, shoving a stick down their throat, forcing them to sexually abuse each other, stab them, burn them with cigarettes, tie them up with barb wire, stamp on their heads until they are blinded, urinate on them. As for the parents, they would be sterilised, and have everything taken from them and not be allowed to claim benefits (let their own families look after them at their expense)
Old 07 September 2009, 01:36 PM
Janspeed
Scooby Regular

Originally Posted by ScooByer Trade
Did anyone here know the parents sprinkled weed on their breakfast almost every morning ?.The parents don't know right from wrong so what chances have the kids got of learning this ?.
No excuse!
Old 07 September 2009, 01:36 PM
The Zohan
Scooby Regular

Thumbs up

[QUOTE=Sti-Tom;8923167]
Originally Posted by David Lock

your telling me at the age of 10 & 11 they dont know right from wrong

your talking through your backside!!!! do you think if they where the victims they would think it was right??? think not!!!!

yes there parents do have to accept the blame aswel.
i would like to see your reaction if it happened to one of your family

i hate do gooders and whats more annoying is that when the scum do get released they will get a new id & life like the bulgers killers!

all paid for by us the tax payers imho an eye for an eye and a tooth for a tooth

Spot on chap!
Old 07 September 2009, 02:33 PM
Sti-Tom
Scooby Regular

Originally Posted by bigsinky
not far enough Les, I'm sorry. these kids don't deserve to live. they don't deserve to breathe the same air as anyone else. if my extreme views offend I apoligise to all on SN. stuff like this makes me (a very easy going fell by all accounts) vengeful. i feel like dishing out what they did to that young lad. I would have no mercy dropping a sink on their heads, shoving a stick down their throat, forcing them to sexually abuse each other, stab them, burn them with cigarettes, tie them up with barb wire, stamp on their heads until they are blinded, urinate on them. As for the parents, they would be sterilised, and have everything taken from them and not be allowed to claim benefits (let their own families look after them at their expense)
well said mate
Old 07 September 2009, 02:47 PM
cster
Scooby Regular

"An eye for an eye and a tooth for a tooth" in this instance would mean hanging is an inappropriate punishment wouldn't it?
AFAIK in Jewish law, this saying means basically, that punishment should be proportionate to the crime, ie. not disproportionate.
It would for example take into account the miscreants ages and upbringing when working out an appropriate punishment.
You may well note that capital punishment (judicial) is not practised in Israel - although the descendants of Ishmael seem to have no such qualms.
Perhaps SN will back a call for Sharia law?

Quick Reply: Bring back hanging...