Strange teachers

Search this Thread

Old 04 September 2009, 08:07 PM
paulwrxboro
Scooby Regular

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Talking Strange teachers

after watching a video of a teacher smashing a kids phone up in class
got me thinking about the strange teachers in my school many moons ago (yes i did go sometimes dispite my bad spelling / grammer)

there was mr bowman aka the bogey man he used to roll up his bogeys and flick them when he said YOU BOY

there was the groper ,i cant remember his name but he used to grope the girls and eye them up, he also ended up marrying one of them

mrs sweeting i cant workout if she was a slapper or just a big flirt with every lad in the school...looking back now its just sooo wrong

also mrs black used to make you turn your hands round and whack your knuckles with the edge of 2 rulers or make you kneel down on the doorbars for 30 mins...this might be why i have bad knees now...evil cow

discus
Old 04 September 2009, 09:02 PM
corradoboy
Scooby Regular

Proper teachers. We need more of that now IMHO !
Old 04 September 2009, 09:19 PM
chocolate_o_brian
Scooby Regular

Originally Posted by corradoboy
Proper teachers. We need more of that now IMHO !
Don't fcukin think so, my body is very capable of falling apart on it's own steam without some cruel bitch aiding and abetting it's deterioration.
Old 04 September 2009, 09:31 PM
corradoboy
Scooby Regular

We used to fear our teachers, and as such, behaved ourselves and managed to come out of school with a reasonable level of intelligence, education and respect for others. Most of the ******* I see slouching out of schools these days need a kick up the @r$£, ruler across the knuckles or sly kidney punch to shock them into realising that their arrogant attitudes will get them nowhere in the real world outside the playground.
Old 04 September 2009, 09:33 PM
Jamz3k
Scooby Regular

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

too many women teachers these days, every woman teacher i personally know is ****ing stupid and they have no common sense.
Old 04 September 2009, 09:34 PM
chocolate_o_brian
Scooby Regular

We used to fear our teachers, and as such, behaved ourselves and managed to come out of school with a reasonable level of intelligence, education and respect for others. Most of the ******* I see slouching out of schools these days need a kick up the @r$£, ruler across the knuckles or sly kidney punch to shock them into realising that their arrogant attitudes will get them nowhere in the real world outside the playground.
I left School 9 years ago when all the PC crap was being gradually introduced. I never received any form of corporal punishment, cruel acts (if you wanna digress them as such) etc, and I would think of myself as a decent member of society. I didn't need to fear my teachers to learn right and wrong or behave properly...
Old 04 September 2009, 09:37 PM
chocolate_o_brian
Scooby Regular

Originally Posted by Jamz3k
too many women teachers these days, every woman teacher i personally know is ****ing stupid and they have no common sense.
Good example today. I've been doing induction classes since Wednesday @ Corus as most the lads doing the apprenticeship are 16-19ish. Maths all bloody afternoon, (and I struggle with trigonometry and quadratic equations anyways) but she was making little mistakes all over the place! Certainly didn't help someones understanding of a subject last attempted 9 years ago.
Old 04 September 2009, 09:45 PM
Lisawrx

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

I can't say I feared teachers (they weren't supposed to hit people when I was at school), but I certainly had respect for them, as I did anyone else. That's how I was brought up. Many other people I went to school with didn't share this attitude though, and it only seems to be geting worse.

We had some strange teachers, pervs, old school ones (still used to lash out shall we say) and just odd ones, nothing much to speak of really. Just another day at school.
Old 04 September 2009, 10:00 PM
+Doc+
Scooby Senior

Received 9 Likes on 3 Posts

Mr Bell used to pick you up by your side burns, good technique.
Mr Faye used to take whatever drug you did at the time, very community spirited.
Mrs Kirpius used to drive an MGBGT and have VERY short skirts.
Them were the days.
Old 04 September 2009, 10:12 PM
worley
Scooby Regular

Mr Stewart had the nickname werewolf and swore a lot, Ms Shelly was gorgeous, Ms student teacher was amazing (fishnets - late 80s before you start).

Nik
Old 05 September 2009, 12:38 PM
oldsplice
Scooby Regular

+1
Old 05 September 2009, 01:13 PM
mamoon2
Scooby Regular

Originally Posted by chocolate_o_brian
I left School 9 years ago when all the PC crap was being gradually introduced. I never received any form of corporal punishment, cruel acts (if you wanna digress them as such) etc, and I would think of myself as a decent member of society. I didn't need to fear my teachers to learn right and wrong or behave properly...
I'm the same age as you and I was once dragged around the school field by my sideburns (not facial hair, just the bits of hair that came down you face) for being cheeky by a PE teacher.

The same PE teacher used to stand next to the communal shower and make sure we washed every bit of mud off
Old 05 September 2009, 02:02 PM
Hysteria1983
Scooby Regular

We had a supply teacher who's name I cannot remember, but we used to call him Elvis.

I remember I was in the lower classes for this lesson (maths) as it certainly isn't my strong point. Anyway the kids in the class were all wasters who couldn't be arsed, and I tried to keep my head down. Unfortunately my friend wasn't the most cooperative of pupils and as we sat together he got us both into trouble.

One occasion 'Elvis' threw My fiends book at him across the room and it slightly caught him on the face and he went mad. Squared up to the teacher and almost had a full blown fist fight.

Perfect example of the downfall of discipline within the education system.

More weird teacher were Mrs Bette aka Sweaty Betty, The Dept head 'Penfold' aptly named because he was short, bald and had glasses. He was better than the actual headmaster though.
Mr Hoosan aka Hairy Hoosan, because he was VERY hairy.
There was also a teacher that had this white spit stuff in the corner of his mouth. Every time he started a sentence it would start to build up. It was horrible
Old 05 September 2009, 02:10 PM
hughes741
Scooby Regular

i used to have a teacher called mrs duffy it was safe to say she was a large lady she went out to her car for something she had forgot slipped on some ice and got stuck between 2 cars it was hilarious as practicaly all the school was watching as the firemen moved the cars so she could get up
Old 05 September 2009, 02:41 PM
renny
Scooby Regular

I think a bit of fear and respect goes a long way in school - looking back any teacher that gave an inch lost a mile in respect and lost all control of classes.

These were the classes where sod all was learnt and the rest of the class suffered - knowing you'd get a bollocking for misbehaving made you work. I'd hate to be a teacher these days,you get **** all respect off the kids and have no power over them whatsover - bit of a generalisation i know but what you see and read about these days is shocking.
Old 07 September 2009, 01:16 PM
Leslie
Scooby Regular

I don't think that fear of your teachers is a good thing, but respect certainly is.

Les.