Iran - 'Dinnerjacket' calls the holocaust "a myth"

Search this Thread

Old 18 September 2009, 07:27 PM
The Zohan
Scooby Regular

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Unhappy Iran - 'Dinnerjacket' calls the holocaust "a myth"

BBC NEWS | Middle East | Iranian leader denies Holocaust

Iranian President Mahmoud Ahmadinejad has courted further controversy by explicitly calling the **** Holocaust of European Jewry a "myth".

"They have created a myth today that they call the massacre of Jews and they consider it a principle above God, religions and the prophets," he said.

worrying and gonna cause trouble, i suppose it helps to deflect attention about his re election...

Question, does anyody really believe it was a fake or never happened???

Last edited by The Zohan; 18 September 2009 at 07:30 PM.
Old 18 September 2009, 07:32 PM
NotoriousREV
Scooby Regular

Er, that story is from 2005.
Old 18 September 2009, 07:35 PM
Simon 69
Scooby Regular

I honestly dont understand the hatred. After all, Islam is only Judaism with an element of f#ck-you added*. When they are both unarguably two flavours of the same creed, why cant they all get along?

*alright then, seriously: it was an attempt by the Arabians to appropriate the religion
Old 18 September 2009, 07:44 PM
finalzero
Scooby Regular

It's not about the holocaust, that tragedy did happen (and not just to Jews) - the problem some people have is the constant whoring (wtf I used that word 3 times today) done by Israel to get sympathy from the world so they can go about acting like a pack or rabid hyenas.

The anti-semtic crylikeabiatch card has got to be the best thing since sliced bread, don't like someone just wave the card about - unique to the Israelis.

That quote by Amaninadinnerjacket is from ages ago and he is always misquoted however the guy is a power drunk fool so no point in listening to his jibe.
Old 18 September 2009, 07:50 PM
Simon 69
Scooby Regular

Originally Posted by finalzero
...the guy is a power drunk fool so no point in listening to his jibe...
I didnt think that he wielded a deal of real power. Isnt he more of a figurehead?
Old 18 September 2009, 08:58 PM
dpb
Scooby Regular

Received 13 Likes on 12 Posts

people on the ground ( my exhiled barber included ) seem to think its the ayatollahs who are the demons
Old 18 September 2009, 10:20 PM
J4CKO
Scooby Regular

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

I am sure that bell end would love to finish what Hitler started, is it me or do Islamic countries hate anyone who isnt Muslim and then when they get next door to another Muslim state they fall out with them as they arent the right type of Muslims ?

All this agro round the world, all because different groups of people hate each other because they beleive a different set of twaddle, is it because the religion is so restrictive the cant have any fun so have to concentrate on battering each other ?

Also, why is it always blokes ?
Old 18 September 2009, 10:41 PM
StickyMicky
Scooby Regular

Originally Posted by Simon 69
I honestly dont understand the hatred. After all, Islam is only Judaism with an element of f#ck-you added*. When they are both unarguably two flavours of the same creed, why cant they all get along?
Because people who believe in religion are brain dead spackers
Old 18 September 2009, 10:48 PM
ronjeramy
Scooby Regular

Originally Posted by J4CKO
I am sure that bell end would love to finish what Hitler started, is it me or do Islamic countries hate anyone who isnt Muslim and then when they get next door to another Muslim state they fall out with them as they arent the right type of Muslims ?

All this agro round the world, all because different groups of people hate each other because they beleive a different set of twaddle, is it because the religion is so restrictive the cant have any fun so have to concentrate on battering each other ?

Also, why is it always blokes ?
Because the wimmins are too repressed
Old 19 September 2009, 08:45 AM
The Zohan
Scooby Regular

Originally Posted by NotoriousREV
Er, that story is from 2005.
yes and 2007 and yet again he is at it
Mahmoud Ahmadinejad's Holocaust denial - THE WEEK

I am not fan of the Jewish govenment either, they have some nasty hard liners, one i heard the other day on R4 being interviewed and he was confidentally blaming the Arabs for bringing Isreali destruction and death down on themselves.

Israel and Iran having nuclear weapons is like giving them to badly behaved children, it is only a matter of time before something literally goes off

Last edited by The Zohan; 19 September 2009 at 09:09 AM.
Old 19 September 2009, 11:13 AM
tanyatriangles
Scooby Regular

Originally Posted by finalzero
It's not about the holocaust, that tragedy did happen (and not just to Jews) - the problem some people have is the constant whoring (wtf I used that word 3 times today) done by Israel to get sympathy from the world so they can go about acting like a pack or rabid hyenas.

The anti-semtic crylikeabiatch card has got to be the best thing since sliced bread, don't like someone just wave the card about - unique to the Israelis.

This is what I've always said. How many people know how many Jews lost their lives in the holocaust? Most people would say "Six million" straight away.

Now ask them the TOTAL number? Or the number of Slavs? Or Romanies? No-one except a VERY learned historian will be able to answer without resort to research.

And why? Simply because the Jews have constantly cried abaout it, used it as a weapon etc etc.
Old 19 September 2009, 02:15 PM
cster
Scooby Regular

Originally Posted by tanyatriangles
This is what I've always said. How many people know how many Jews lost their lives in the holocaust? Most people would say "Six million" straight away.

Now ask them the TOTAL number? Or the number of Slavs? Or Romanies? No-one except a VERY learned historian will be able to answer without resort to research.

And why? Simply because the Jews have constantly cried abaout it, used it as a weapon etc etc.
To be fair - the Jews did not make Armani man bring the matter up.
Old 19 September 2009, 02:30 PM
tanyatriangles
Scooby Regular

Originally Posted by cster
To be fair - the Jews did not make Armani man bring the matter up.

Not my, or finalzero's point, at all.

We aren't agreeing with the Iranians, just wondering why the Jews find it necessary to beat us all with the stick of the holocaust in order to justify THEIR barbaric behaviour, and their constant ignoring of international law.
Old 19 September 2009, 03:09 PM
Klaatu
Scooby Regular

We aren't agreeing with the Iranians, just wondering why the Jews find it necessary to beat us all with the stick of the holocaust in order to justify THEIR barbaric behaviour, and their constant ignoring of international law.
Because they can, and the US is right behind them.
Old 19 September 2009, 03:18 PM
The Zohan
Scooby Regular

Exclamation

Originally Posted by Klaatu
Because they can, and the US is right behind them.
In fairness the only reason the masacre of Muslim men women and children in Bosnia stopped was because George Bush (the American President at the time) got tough and stopped it by force!

No one else was going to so it is not all one-sided towards the jews. I do not remember Iran threatening to send troops to stop the killing out there.
Old 19 September 2009, 03:29 PM
Klaatu
Scooby Regular

Originally Posted by Paul Habgood
In fairness the only reason the masacre of Muslim men women and children in Bosnia stopped was because George Bush (the American President at the time) got tough and stopped it by force!

No one else was going to so it is not all one-sided towards the jews. I do not remember Iran threatening to send troops to stop the killing out there.
No, it was the Brits actually. I was there.
Old 19 September 2009, 04:03 PM
The Zohan
Scooby Regular

Originally Posted by Klaatu
No, it was the Brits actually. I was there.
Bush threatened to bomb the hell out of them unless they stopped the massacre then did so, not taking anything from the Brtitish involved i hope.

Nato and the UN seemed happy to sit back and watch from what i rememebr of the time, not the troops i am sure but the weak and whooley chiefs
Old 19 September 2009, 09:24 PM
cster
Scooby Regular

I have never heard "the Jews" using the Holocaust to justify their actions anywhere.
It seems to be more a case of something indignant lefty types imagine they do.
Old 21 September 2009, 01:10 PM
Leslie
Scooby Regular

Are you really trying to belittle what the ***** did to the Jews before and during WW2? What would you be saying if you were part of a society which was treated in such a fashion. Have you thought about being taken off a train and herded naked into the "Shower Room" and being gassed in such a brutal manner. Have you forgotten about children having their heads crushed with rifle butts? Familiies being broken up and never seeing each other again. And don't forget the ones who were starved until they were virtually skeletons, shortly before they just died! How about those who were being used for medical "experiments" by the most evil people like Mengele and were subjected to the most awful pain and dreadful torture before they died as well?

Yes we all know about the Romanies etc. who also underwent similar treatment, and we should of course bewail their fate too, but that does not detract in any way from the shameful and murderous manner in which a whole sect was treated in an attempt to wipe them out completely.

Incidentally, I have not heard of the Jews complaining so much about the Holocaust as other races who find it difficult to believe how the evil that was the ***** could perpetrate such wicked actions.

I am not Jewish by the way.

Les

Last edited by Leslie; 21 September 2009 at 01:11 PM.
Old 21 September 2009, 01:17 PM
Tidgy
Scooby Regular

Received 150 Likes on 115 Posts

owd jacket boy is just trying to get a reaction from folks to get his own way in the long run.
Old 21 September 2009, 01:27 PM
SJ_Skyline
Scooby Senior

Well said Les.

Sadly we'll continue to see this as the years roll by with fewer people having living memory of the genocide that took place, film repainting history in the image of Hollywood and people like Ahmadinejad (or the mullahs behind him) with their own agenda creating a myth out of reality.

We ignore or forget what happened during **** Germany's era at our own risk. Is it a matter of time before this is no longer taught in schools because it's either too distressing to children or it's deemed offensive to group x in society?
Old 21 September 2009, 01:33 PM
Luan Pra bang
Scooby Regular

Originally Posted by Leslie
Are you really trying to belittle what the ***** did to the Jews before and during WW2? W
Les
I do not think that he was in any way belittleing the holocaust but mentaility the holocaust shaped is not in anyway a pleasant one and you don't see the same thing from the other nations who lost people during the war.
While I can understand the agression in the years imediately post 1945 it is high time Israel moved on and offered some vague effort towards palestinains human rights.
Old 21 September 2009, 02:00 PM
hodgy0_2
Scooby Regular

Received 21 Likes on 18 Posts

i find it increasingly ironic that the jews use the same tactics as the ***** in justifying their actions

the ***** fostered the belief, which became generally accepted by the wider German population that the Jews (along with the poles etc) somehow brought the horror upon themselves -- that they deserved it.

so it comes as no surprise when Israel explains the horror suffered by the Palastinians in the same terms -- i.e. that they deserve it.