Non Scooby Related Anything Non-Scooby related

A few too many dealings with the police

Search this Thread

Old 03 December 2009, 12:03 PM
pikeywrx
Scooby Regular

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default A few too many dealings with the police

Had this yesterday came back from picking kids up when there was a knock on the door lad came in "theres a policeman at door!"

So went through first thing copper said was bloody hell havent seen you in a few year so after a chat in the halway off yes the wife calmed me down alot and nothing is worth looseig her n kids for. He comes out with o by the way iv got to take you in on warrent. To which i replied you havent a chance mate iv got the kids till 6, So after abit off umming and arghhing and me thinking $hit what the bloody hell have i done now.

The policemen comes out with look mikey youve been well enough but i have got to take you in bring kids ill get another bobby to keep an eye on them in van whilst i process you. youll be in and out in 20 mins. Now frustration has got the better off me,

So what have i been warreted for. "failure to attend court" by now im scratching my head and thinking i havent been to court for ages so whats it about. ready............. You were issued 3 points a few month ago and you didnt turn up to court eh?? i posted it off. by now theres 2 police cars and a van outside and i havent kicked off at all.

My *** was nipping my whole world was about to collapse wife said from start i had to behave and iv done years off doing so.

On a good point copper was mint kids had an ace time being shown what all the kit they use is for in back off van. Turns out it was blown out off proposrtion and i was in and out in 20 mins even got a lift home,

Then @ 10.00 oclock big bang on door so went to answer 3 coppers we are here to arrest you..... um no your not mate been already. do you have any paper work to prove it? yes mate here. sorry mate hasnt been updated.

Then 7 oclock this morning just getting up to get my lad dressed Dogs start barking in back garden. so i look out and theres another 3 policemen peering over gate think they were aboit nervouse to open it. So i get half dressed get dogs in and invite them in kitchen again "we have a warrent for your arrest" No you dont mate double check yes we have blah blah.

In the end they checked couldnt appoligise enough and went on the merry way!

All in all cant fault te policemen involved they all said theres no reaon why they shouldnt just be allowed to deal with it on your doorstep.
Old 03 December 2009, 12:09 PM
Snazy
Scooby Regular

Blimey thats an ordeal mate.
I would want a word with the inspector or above on that one.

Sounds like they were just doing their job, but thats a huge **** up in communication, and a big stress on you.

Im sure this thread will soon be flooded with "pig haters"
So will get this in quick.

Fair play to you for the way you have conducted yourself mate. I think many people would have eventually lost it.
I had a warrant officer round once, I was not in but he explained to my mother he would arrest me and bail me on the doorstep. I guess that has changed.

Well done mate
Old 03 December 2009, 12:11 PM
Snazy
Scooby Regular

On a different note, its nice to know that they are out there 24-7 following up warrants.
Old 03 December 2009, 12:12 PM
FlightMan
Scooby Regular

Marvellous isn't it.

There are people being kicked, punched stabbed to death on the streets. Burglary's galore and no coppers available.

Yet you get 6 in 24 hours, knicking you for a traffic offence.

Country has gone barmy.
Old 03 December 2009, 12:16 PM
SunnySideUp
Scooby Regular

Yeah, I'm glad they are getting around rounding up Warrants ..... but, they need to get it right. Seems in this case they slipped up?

A point of note was that your wife and kids seem to be keeping you within the law, good move and nice to hear!
Old 03 December 2009, 12:25 PM
Snazy
Scooby Regular

Originally Posted by SunnySideUp
Yeah, I'm glad they are getting around rounding up Warrants ..... but, they need to get it right. Seems in this case they slipped up?

A point of note was that your wife and kids seem to be keeping you within the law, good move and nice to hear!
*gulp
I agree

Seriously though, good point well made
Old 03 December 2009, 12:32 PM
pikeywrx
Scooby Regular

Shes just been laughing about it and niegbours twitching curtains.

Mate i wasnt a bad bad person just always used to get in trouble when out with the lads
Old 03 December 2009, 12:37 PM
SunnySideUp
Scooby Regular

I'm sure you have been a good boy for Santa .... enjoy your Xmas

http://2.bp.blogspot.com/_h7CJteTPow...azor_pikey.jpg
Old 03 December 2009, 04:57 PM
pikeywrx
Scooby Regular

cheers mate lol
Old 03 December 2009, 07:42 PM
Fabioso
Scooby Regular

Its probably good for the stats, so they turn up on these jobs and the Chief Constable gets a nice bonus come year end when the figures are released.
Old 03 December 2009, 08:50 PM
pikeywrx
Scooby Regular

Right been on phone to my mate in the know, These 3 points will ban me being silly on a r1 got me first lot.

They cant ban you by post it has to be done through court so they have to get me there hence warrent means i cant say never recieved the summons.
Old 05 December 2009, 03:39 PM
Leslie
Scooby Regular

Sounds like a bit of target ticking to me. Glad its all sorted anyway. What a game all that was.

Les
Old 05 December 2009, 03:44 PM
GC8
Scooby Regular

If something has happened in court and you dont know about it, you can get the judgement set aside. You now have 14 days (IIRC) to approach the court and make a statutory declaration to this effect. It is up to the magistrate whether they accept this (but they almost certainly will): it isnt up to the court staff, so dont let a difficult clerk put you off.