Notices
Non Scooby Related Anything Non-Scooby related

Lord Monckton assaulted by Danish Police!

Search this Thread

Old 18 December 2009, 07:40 AM
Mick
Scooby Senior

Received 4 Likes on 2 Posts
Exclamation Lord Monckton assaulted by Danish Police!

In the end, they decided to turn us away, which they did with an ill grace and in a bad-tempered manner. As soon as the decision was final, the Danish police moved in. One of them began the now familiar technique of manhandling me, in the same fashion as one of his colleagues had done the previous day.
Once again, conscious that a police helicopter with a high-resolution camera was hovering overhead, I thrust my hands into my pockets in accordance with the St. John Ambulance crowd-control training, looked my assailant in the eye and told him, quietly but firmly, to take his hands off me.
He complied, but then decided to have another go. I told him a second time, and he let go a second time. I turned to go and, after I had turned my back, he gave me a mighty shove that flung me to the ground and knocked me out.
I came to some time later (not sure exactly how long), to find my head being cradled by my friends, some of whom were doing their best to keep the police thugs at bay while the volunteer ambulance-men attended to me.
Is the European police state going global? | The SPPI Blog

It's starting already!
Old 18 December 2009, 09:36 AM
stilover
Scooby Regular

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Dis-believing in Climate change will soon me made illegal.
Old 18 December 2009, 10:34 AM
what would scooby do
Scooby Senior

Lord Monckton:

Marty Feldman:

Old 18 December 2009, 11:39 AM
Leslie
Scooby Regular

This attitude as demonstrated by those Danish policemen is a very good indication of what is to come in the future. It is a very real worry and makes it even more upsetting that Cameron has decided to also let us down as far as a referendum about federation with the Eu is concerned. Our politicians of both major parties with the acceptance of the Lib Dems have effectively betrayed us and are handing us over to an evil and non democratic style of government.

Once they have conned us all into full federation, we are lost and will not have any control over our lives or our personal freedoms.

We can eventually expect to be ruled by a bunch of Eu Gauleiters and can expect to be dictated to according to how we will be allowed to live our lives.

Les
Old 18 December 2009, 02:31 PM
Luan Pra bang
Scooby Regular

We are heading for a situation where the Police will be required to protect the unelected bureaucrats who control Europe from us the public rather than protect the public from criminals. Since NU Labour and B liar came to power basic rights and freedoms we take for granted have been taken away from the British Public with barely a wisper from us and soon we will suffer the consequences. The 'if you have nothing to hide you have nothing to fear' brigade will now find out what happens yet you let the Police and Bureaucrats have complete control.
Old 18 December 2009, 03:47 PM
r32
Scooby Regular

The slow death of Democracy is happening in front of our eyes.
Not just climate change but big brother tactics etc etc
Old 19 December 2009, 12:33 AM
Adrian F
Scooby Regular

Non believers with be sent to the asylums as you must be mad if you dont believe in man made climate change.......
Old 19 December 2009, 01:00 AM
RA Dunk
Scooby Regular

+1 to all of the above..
Old 19 December 2009, 09:02 AM
jods
Scooby Senior

Time to bear arms and get some control back
Old 19 December 2009, 10:48 AM
r32
Scooby Regular

Originally Posted by jods
Time to bear arms and get some control back
I wonder what it would take to get the British people to stand up and be counted?
Old 19 December 2009, 11:06 AM
Leslie
Scooby Regular

Originally Posted by r32
I wonder what it would take to get the British people to stand up and be counted?
Generally people can only be pushed so far. We are a particularly tolerant nation, but as soon as we realise they are taking the ****, things can change just like that!

Les
Old 19 December 2009, 12:22 PM
Klaatu
Scooby Regular

Originally Posted by Leslie
Generally people can only be pushed so far. We are a particularly tolerant nation, but as soon as we realise they are taking the ****, things can change just like that!

Les
I would have to disagree with you there Les. Most "Brittons" today are mostly concerened with what "Posh and Becks" are up to, how they smell and what they wear, or what the latest gadget is, or who's tweeted something stupid (While their child dies), or if "Lady Gaga" has a ****. Real issues get buried.

Last edited by Klaatu; 19 December 2009 at 12:51 PM.
Old 19 December 2009, 01:58 PM
Mark Mac
Scooby Regular

Originally Posted by r32
The British citizen, how far back do you want to go back to find one.
This country is so fragmented at the core level, to initiate any sort of rebellion would be impossible.

Now, on the other hand, the Muslim community would be a major issue if they were "up in arms" Police state, curfews etc. But that's in a couple of years.
Old 19 December 2009, 08:06 PM
Martin2005
Scooby Regular

Originally Posted by Adrian F
Non believers with be sent to the asylums as you must be mad if you dont believe in man made climate change.......
Well it's going to get fairly quiet around here then
Old 20 December 2009, 12:56 PM
Leslie
Scooby Regular

Originally Posted by Klaatu
I would have to disagree with you there Les. Most "Brittons" today are mostly concerened with what "Posh and Becks" are up to, how they smell and what they wear, or what the latest gadget is, or who's tweeted something stupid (While their child dies), or if "Lady Gaga" has a ****. Real issues get buried.
I mean the ones who don't jump up and down shouting about it, but who could just provide a big surprise with the right stimulus.

Les