Non Scooby Related Anything Non-Scooby related

Multicultural Britian - Beggars belief

Search this Thread

Old 08 February 2010, 06:37 PM
The Zohan
Scooby Regular

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Unhappy Multicultural & Intergrated Britian - Beggars belief

Christian teacher 'forced out' after complaining Muslim pupils praised 9/11 hijackers 'as heroes'

[B]Mr Kafouris, who had taught at Bigland Green Primary School, in Tower Hamlets, East London, for 12 years, said there was a change in attitude of pupils at the school - where the majority of pupils are Muslim - after the World Trade Center attacks.

According to the most recent Ofsted report 'almost all' the 465 pupils at the school are from ethnic minorities and a vast proportion do not have English as their first language.

Mr Kafouris, a Greek Cypriot, said pupils told him, 'We hate the Christians' and, 'We hate the Jews', despite his attempts to stop them.

Teacher Claims He Was Fired After Complaining Muslim Pupils Called 9/11 Hijackers 'Heroes' - International News | News of the World | Middle East News | Europe News - FOXNews.com

Last edited by The Zohan; 08 February 2010 at 07:57 PM.
Old 08 February 2010, 07:52 PM
Hanley
Scooby Regular

Well that it just f*****n typical of this country isn't it?

Makes my blood boil....hope he wins his case.

Old 08 February 2010, 07:54 PM
alcazar
Scooby Regular

Received 27 Likes on 25 Posts

Don't hold your breath.

And let's no-one think it will get any better under Cam-moron.
Old 08 February 2010, 07:56 PM
Hanley
Scooby Regular

Try a little reversal and imagine a nine year old christian boy telling a muslim teacher he thinks they're all terrorists....imagine the OUTRAGE!!!
Old 08 February 2010, 08:03 PM
Jamz3k
Scooby Regular

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Where do the kids get this stuff from? their parents! **** them all out of Britain back to the slums they came from.

Plenty of more deserving foreigners who would love the chance to fill their place.
Old 08 February 2010, 08:37 PM
J4CKO
Scooby Regular

Its funny, my kids go to a 99% white school, the small number of kids from minorities seem to be treated with dignity and respect.

Might just be these are their ethnic equivalent of our own dumb chavs ?
Old 08 February 2010, 08:50 PM
The Zohan
Scooby Regular

Originally Posted by J4CKO
Its funny, my kids go to a 99% white school, the small number of kids from minorities seem to be treated with dignity and respect.

Might just be these are their ethnic equivalent of our own dumb chavs ?
Hmm, My mother lives in South Croydon, having walked past the junior school i counted 80 or kids, 20 of which where white. I am sure this is not isolated in London or some other inner cities.

Chavs do not usually go on to blow up busses, planes or buildings in the name of religion - they are usually too lazy and/or too stoned.

The issue lies with people being let into Britain who want nothing to do with the British or British way of life, who do not want or respect our culture, laws or way of life. who despise us because of who we are and us being different to them and who rejoice celebrrate the deaths of people like us and hero worship those who died killing us.

I do not want these people to be allowed into the UK or allowed to live here if already here - they have no place here.

Whilst UK society has it problems and problem people they to need to be delt with and not compared to or used as an excuse for this sort of behaviour from people who should not be here or allowed to stay.

Trending Topics

Old 08 February 2010, 08:53 PM
Puff The Magic Wagon!
Support Scoobynet!

Received 15 Likes on 9 Posts

Originally Posted by Jamz3k
Where do the kids get this stuff from? their parents! **** them all out of Britain back to the slums they came from.

Plenty of more deserving foreigners who would love the chance to fill their place.

& you're in Northern Ireland where religious intolerance and ethnic hatred is taught from birth. Look what a mess it has made over there Anyone a "winner"?
Old 08 February 2010, 08:56 PM
Petem95
Scooby Regular

I'm off to Ladbrooks to see what odds I can get on a civil war in Britain in the next 10 years!
Old 08 February 2010, 09:52 PM
hodgy0_2
Scooby Regular

Received 21 Likes on 18 Posts

foxnews!!!!!

who on earth believes this rubbish
Old 08 February 2010, 10:03 PM
RA Dunk
Scooby Regular

Originally Posted by Petem95
I'm off to Ladbrooks to see what odds I can get on a civil war in Britain in the next 10 years!
I would say the race riots arent too far away TBH
Old 08 February 2010, 11:45 PM
Puff The Magic Wagon!
Support Scoobynet!

Originally Posted by RA Dunk

Haha

I was in the Cadets in the early 80s around the time of the Brixton riots and we were on exercise. This one regular army sarjeant was convinced that the "revolution" was about to come and spent his time preaching to anyone that would listen.

Just don't tell the media as they are bound to make it reality even when it's not
Old 08 February 2010, 11:55 PM
Jamz3k
Scooby Regular

Originally Posted by Puff The Magic Wagon!
& you're in Northern Ireland where religious intolerance and ethnic hatred is taught from birth. Look what a mess it has made over there Anyone a "winner"?
Puff I can only assume you are a narrow minded idiot, no better than those who believe every muslim is a terrorist. I was taught to be proud of who I am and what my family believed in, I was brought up in a mainly Protestant area, my best friends whilst growing up where Jewish and my now best friend in a Catholic, I was a founding pupil of the first integrated secondary school in my area but i can still have as much fun out in the 12th as i can on St Patricks Day. BUT yes you must be right intolerance and hatred must be taught at birth

Now go **** yourself with your intolerance.
Old 09 February 2010, 12:02 AM
Martin2005
Scooby Regular

Originally Posted by Paul Habgood
Christian teacher 'forced out' after complaining Muslim pupils praised 9/11 hijackers 'as heroes'

[b]Mr Kafouris, who had taught at Bigland Green Primary School, in Tower Hamlets, East London, for 12 years, said there was a change in attitude of pupils at the school - where the majority of pupils are Muslim - after the World Trade Center attacks.

According to the most recent Ofsted report 'almost all' the 465 pupils at the school are from ethnic minorities and a vast proportion do not have English as their first language.

Mr Kafouris, a Greek Cypriot, said pupils told him, 'We hate the Christians' and, 'We hate the Jews', despite his attempts to stop them.

Teacher Claims He Was Fired After Complaining Muslim Pupils Called 9/11 Hijackers 'Heroes' - International News | News of the World | Middle East News | Europe News - FOXNews.com
Paul, FOXNEWS...WTF are you doing even reading this garbage let alone using it as a 'source'?
Old 09 February 2010, 12:51 AM
Puff The Magic Wagon!
Support Scoobynet!

Forgive me Jamz3K but I don't see much tolerance there my friend have I missed something

Possibly I was over-generalising but it was in reaction to what you wrote. I was brought up in the same part of the UK as you, yet I don't feel as strongly as you obviously do and I doubt I even know the religions of my friends as to me their beliefs are their own.

There's a big difference to the meaning of pride in your community or nation, when it is used to persecute, oppress and bully others in it's name.
Old 09 February 2010, 12:07 PM
Leslie
Scooby Regular

I find that very worrying Paul. Does not bode well for the future.

Les
Old 09 February 2010, 01:53 PM
bigsinky
Scooby Regular

Now go **** yourself with your intolerance.
hahahahahahahahahaha laffed me ballix of at that. funny guy.
Old 09 February 2010, 02:15 PM
Jamie
Super Muppet

How long have you been playing ballix sinky ?
Old 09 February 2010, 02:17 PM
urban
Scooby Regular

What a stupid (and dare I say English) thing to say. :rolleyes

no one in my family was taught hatred from birth and nor my own children
Old 09 February 2010, 02:35 PM
Puff The Magic Wagon!
Support Scoobynet!

See my later post...

Am from Donegal and born in Antrim fwiw
Old 09 February 2010, 02:43 PM
Luan Pra bang
Scooby Regular

What a load of rubbish any one who has to start their anti muslim diatribe with quotes from fox news is on a looser before they start.
This teacher was sacked becuase he could not control a class of 8 year olds and had to get signed off with stress. Imagine a qualified teacher being so stressed by 8 year old children that he had to stop work ?
Its very odd that no other teacher at the school had issues ?
Its a simple fact of life that those who want to believe in the crap spouted by fox news will do so however much rubbish they spout. Its like when people say they don't hate the peaceful Muslims as though they are somehow in a minority. People just seem to work too hard to convince themselves that their racism is actually nothing of the sort.
Old 09 February 2010, 02:45 PM
my06 ppp silver
Scooby Regular

Urban and Jamz3k i agree totally with what you are both saying. There is a lot (well the majority tbh) of good and decent people in NI, but , as with the all places, there is a minority that tarnish every bit of decency to all. wether it be PIRA INLA UVF RHU etc etc. most people dont know the diffrent objectives to each (or care), all they see is the (usually horrific) outcome. Despite this i for one know that NI has come a hell of a way since the mid 80s early 90s and has a lot to be proud for although there is still splinter groups operating and over here we probably only hear a handful of what is actually going on. i think puff has said something "off the cuff" personally, and has no experience (probably) of the people of NI, just what he sees on TV and in the paper. for this maybe a reprieve of sorts would be fair. After all, i assume that most muslims are considered fair game because most feel threatened by the prospect of the "imminent attack" that keeps being publicised, in the same way that a lot of irish people in the uk where ostricised after the manchester bombings for example.
Old 09 February 2010, 02:48 PM
my06 ppp silver
Scooby Regular

Originally Posted by my06 ppp silver
Urban and Jamz3k i agree totally with what you are both saying. There is a lot (well the majority tbh) of good and decent people in NI, but , as with the all places, there is a minority that tarnish every bit of decency to all. wether it be PIRA INLA UVF RHU etc etc. most people dont know the diffrent objectives to each (or care), all they see is the (usually horrific) outcome. Despite this i for one know that NI has come a hell of a way since the mid 80s early 90s and has a lot to be proud for although there is still splinter groups operating and over here we probably only hear a handful of what is actually going on. i think puff has said something "off the cuff" personally, and has no experience (probably) of the people of NI, just what he sees on TV and in the paper. for this maybe a reprieve of sorts would be fair. After all, i assume that most muslims are considered fair game because most feel threatened by the prospect of the "imminent attack" that keeps being publicised, in the same way that a lot of irish people in the uk where ostricised after the manchester bombings for example.
i take that back, just seen his post above mine sorry.
Old 09 February 2010, 02:54 PM
Xx-IAN-xX
Scooby Regular

The arms dealers have done ok out of it
Old 09 February 2010, 03:07 PM
urban
Scooby Regular

Originally Posted by my06 ppp silver
i take that back, just seen his post above mine sorry.
I take your point and there will always be a bit of what you describe, but the sames goes for anywhere I'd be confident of.

I used to do quite a lot of work in the UK - Manchester & Coventry in particular and I found that you get a lot more news regarding N.I than I thought.
Some might say that the UK news channels "played" up some stuff.
I was over again recently (Close to Peterborough) and a local BBC news channel was harping on about something in N.I (I can't remember what)

However recently I'd admit some lowlifes are up to their old tricks, but be confident in the plain and simple fact that Northern Ireland will NEVER EVER go back to days of old.
The people don't want that shyte ever again and won't allow it to happen.
Old 09 February 2010, 07:41 PM
Bram
Scooby Regular

Originally Posted by Xx-IAN-xX
The arms dealers have done ok out of it
Do you mean the yanks
Old 09 February 2010, 07:56 PM
my06 ppp silver
Scooby Regular

Originally Posted by Bram
Do you mean the yanks
the sad thing is though that the british have their fingers in so many pies that inadvertantly in the past they actually have profited from arms deals done across the world which have in turn been used to fight against their own people, same goes for the yanks. iraq and iran have bought all sorts from us in the past
Old 10 February 2010, 12:36 PM
Leslie
Scooby Regular

Originally Posted by Luan Pra bang
What a load of rubbish any one who has to start their anti muslim diatribe with quotes from fox news is on a looser before they start.
This teacher was sacked becuase he could not control a class of 8 year olds and had to get signed off with stress. Imagine a qualified teacher being so stressed by 8 year old children that he had to stop work ?
Its very odd that no other teacher at the school had issues ?
Its a simple fact of life that those who want to believe in the crap spouted by fox news will do so however much rubbish they spout. Its like when people say they don't hate the peaceful Muslims as though they are somehow in a minority. People just seem to work too hard to convince themselves that their racism is actually nothing of the sort.
Just out of interest, how would you personally deal with a class of children who have no idea of discipline and are effectively out of control.

What sort of effective disciplinary measures is a teacher allowed by the PC Plonkers to use with children in a school anyway?

Les
Old 10 February 2010, 12:45 PM
dazzaturbo
Scooby Regular

Originally Posted by RA Dunk

nah mate british people ain't got the *****.
Old 10 February 2010, 06:11 PM
DCI Gene Hunt
Scooby Senior

Originally Posted by dazzaturbo
nah mate british people ain't got the *****.
Racist.